euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :lol::lol::lol:
    my dad went to post office to get 3 of the posters i order...
    he call me and said..
    hello.listen what you should do,go to your nephew(my sis child-9 months old) and tell hin
    "hi im your uncle Dimitris,im 37 years old ,not married,and i spent my money in posters,what do you think ?
    and the child will answer ..
    you are a stupid crazy asshole.......and he close the phone.. :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    em jot wrote:
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wooooooohhhhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    i just put it out here,cos shitty day at work.and need to calm..perfect now..
    how are u today?

The same,exactly the same here! :lol:
    he call me and said..
    hello.listen what you should do,go to your nephew(my sis child-9 months old) and tell hin
    "hi im your uncle Dimitris,im 37 years old ,not married,and i spent my money in posters,what do you think ?
    OMFG!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha :lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    em jot wrote:
    he call me and said..
    OMFG!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Evening folks how are we this evening?

Tomorrow is gonna be awesome for 4 reasons;

1. It's Friday

2. It's bank holiday on Monday so 3 days off

3. It's Pay Day

and 4. I'm handing my notice in at work :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Phil, I just got 1981-06-17 Earls Court, London
    Evening folks how are we this evening?

1. It's Friday

3. It's Pay Day

grggr..i have my 27 hour shift tomorrow.. :twisted:
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291

1. It's Friday

3. It's Pay Day

Nice one. I have all of the first three options and I have already done the fourth. :lol:

Got to be on best behaviour this weekend as I have a job interview on Tuesday morning :)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    he call me and said..

ha ha you crazy freak
    love ye man but not in a want to shag you way
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

my intrnet working again so i back in the land of the living ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18

1. It's Friday

3. It's Pay Day

sounds like you be in a good place to be this weekend then ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • mateymate wrote:

1. It's Friday

3. It's Pay Day

Nice one. I have all of the first three options and I have already done the fourth. :lol:

Got to be on best behaviour this weekend as I have a job interview on Tuesday morning :)

Sweet. Good luck on your interview. Make sure you let us know how it goes.
  • Pke wrote:

Not too bad :D

Hows things? You got yer Mudhoney ticket yet?
    Pke wrote:

things are fine

got 2 tickets for aberdeen me an susan gona head up there an meet the veddertown man an tichinello

waas gona get tickets for glasgow but decided to go to aberdeen an meet the boys

:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:

things are fine

got 2 tickets for aberdeen me an susan gona head up there an meet the veddertown man an tichinello

waas gona get tickets for glasgow but decided to go to aberdeen an meet the boys

Man wish I could go. Can't believe they ain't playing Liverpool or Manchester. I have too much on in October to travel to see them :cry:
    Man wish I could go. Can't believe they ain't playing Liverpool or Manchester. I have too much on in October to travel to see them :cry:
    Don't worry,i wanted to go as well and then i just realised i'll be in Poland then!!! :shock: F*ck sake,and they play in Belfast.... :cry::cry::cry:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • em jot wrote:
    Don't worry,i wanted to go as well and then i just realised i'll be in Poland then!!! :shock: F*ck sake,and they play in Belfast.... :cry::cry::cry:

Thats gotta hurt.

Always next time :D
    em jot wrote:

Thats gotta hurt.

Yeah... i know.... but WHEN? :cry: And this is so close to me! :o I don't have to travel much or sth,oh for f*ck sake! :cry: And i've lost AIC show in Glasgow too,just don't have any holidays left... 2 weeks in Poland and that's me this year :cry:
  • em jot wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Thats gotta hurt.

Yeah... i know.... but WHEN? :cry: And this is so close to me! :o I don't have to travel much or sth,oh for f*ck sake! :cry: And i've lost AIC show in Glasgow too,just don't have any holidays left... 2 weeks in Poland and that's me this year :cry:

I know. I've been saying 'next year' to Mudhoney for about 5 years now. Everytime they come over I just haven't had the money or time to go and see them. Saw them once in 2005 where they played the entire Superfuzz Bigmuff album. Great show :D
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    mateymate wrote:

1. It's Friday

3. It's Pay Day

Sweet. Good luck on your interview. Make sure you let us know how it goes.

Cheers man

Got to get the day off work first, and they told me about 100 people applied for it. :o
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    I know. I've been saying 'next year' to Mudhoney for about 5 years now. Everytime they come over I just haven't had the money or time to go and see them. Saw them once in 2005 where they played the entire Superfuzz Bigmuff album. Great show :D

Where is it you're off to Uni, bad memory and all that! So glad it's Friday tomorrow, have managed to arrange myself a nice easy day tomorrow, manager doesn't start until 2 so I can slack off until then, afterwards am training a colleague on another aspect of the job so that'll end conveniently at 5 to 4 so I can be gone bang on time!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:

Where is it you're off to Uni, bad memory and all that! So glad it's Friday tomorrow, have managed to arrange myself a nice easy day tomorrow, manager doesn't start until 2 so I can slack off until then, afterwards am training a colleague on another aspect of the job so that'll end conveniently at 5 to 4 so I can be gone bang on time!

Liverpool John Moores. Short train ride :D

The two other guys I work with are down in London for a couple of weeks training so I can slack off as much as I want. Unfortunatley since there's not much work to do I don't have a choice but to slack off...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Liverpool John Moores. Short train ride :D

The two other guys I work with are down in London for a couple of weeks training so I can slack off as much as I want. Unfortunatley since there's not much work to do I don't have a choice but to slack off...

So, in order to get in and out alive, you turning red or blue? :D

Know what you mean on the work front, we're being redeployed to another role in October and there's not much work kicking about at the moment, making the most of it as things will get a bit hectic when we go back to being primarily a call handling centre, rubbish work but great money so can't complain! Less than 1/2 of our department have done this work before though...

Bummer about Mudhoney, but I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff going on in Liverpool to keep you out of trouble!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy folks :-) how are we all? Band of Horses were ace. Had a really good night, the venue was so tiny it was like they were playing in your living room. It was great to meet Sarah, who had my spare ticket. Generally a good evening :-) Off to brighton tomorrow for the day/evening. Apologies for the odd structure to this post I am on my phone. :-)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    villa fans not happy .. :lol:

But Rapid Wien fans are! :lol:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Woop love fridays, Half days!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Woohoo...gotta love Apple shops!!!
    :D:D:D
    Wasting time in Westfields, but feeding my Mac love in the process!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Woohoo...gotta love Apple shops!!!
    :D:D:D
    Wasting time in Westfields, but feeding my Mac love in the process!!

Ohhhh dear....
    Seriously, I badly need to get my hair cut but I don't know which place to go to!