euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:
    Seriously, I badly need to get my hair cut but I don't know which place to go to!
    go where the cut the hair oh the sheep.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Now now Ed, loving apple, in fact on an iPad as I type.
    I see on Facebook that Ten has been around 19 years today :D
    What are people up to this bank holiday weekend?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:

WTF why you on an iPad?

Going for some drinks tonight, football on Sunday apart from that just recharging my batteries metaphorically. Yourself?
    My friend has one, along with an iMac iPhone, pc laptop, mega pc desktop and every games console going :lol:
    I am in Brighton tonight so will no doubt consume copious amounts of alcohol and food, then back home tomorrow after which the only thing planned is lunch with my friend on Monday.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    My friend has one, along with an iMac iPhone, pc laptop, mega pc desktop and every games console going :lol:
    I am in Brighton tonight so will no doubt consume copious amounts of alcohol and food, then back home tomorrow after which the only thing planned is lunch with my friend on Monday.

Sounds great..

Apart from the Apple infestation.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Seriously, I badly need to get my hair cut but I don't know which place to go to!
    Get a recommendation from a friend :D
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Brisk. wrote:

Its funny seeing you post this, because for years i had a thing for going to hairdresser, after one time years ago, i went to get a trim, or tyding up, my hair at the time was almost at my butt, and i'm sure for spite the girl cut it way too shorter, than i asked for, so for years i had a distrust of them. now living in a little village, with only one local hairresser, they know when i go in, its only for a little off. so if it helps any i suggest going to a small local place, not one of those big fancy places.

Either that, knowing you... go to the one with the hottest chicks... :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

19 years, ouch, takes me right back to school when I first heard Jeremy and Alive!

Not much planned for the weekend, I've just demolished a chicken tikka balti while listening to the Isobel Campbell/Mark Lanegan album again, really like this one, more so on first listens than Devil Dirt... next up is the new Iron Maiden album, and doing all the house stuff that needs doing.

Tomorrow am tempted to go for a walk, but undecided where, will either be some/all of the way down to Exmouth along the estuary, or might hop on a bus somewhere I haven't been before.

Visiting folks on Sunday, and watching the grand prix (Spa Francorchamps has to be the best motor racing circuit left after the desecration of Hockenheimring), and Monday will be a chilled out day spinning tunes and watching movies.

All interspersed with visits to the pit to see what's going on!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    wuff wufff
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Baaaaaaa
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Hey dimi, gary, finally listened to the new maiden album, took a few spins around the car cd player.... good album. defo has some old school maiden in there, and a bit prog if you ask me, but an all round good album... what you guys think??
    Hey dimi, gary, finally listened to the new maiden album, took a few spins around the car cd player.... good album. defo has some old school maiden in there, and a bit prog if you ask me, but an all round good album... what you guys think??

On first listen I'd say it's better than the last two, that's for sure. Will need to play a few more times though!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hey there Robert, how's it going? You ready for a night of Mudhoney then? I'll just be stopping somewhere in Aberdeen for the night I'd expect so would be cool if you're going to as well and cool that Paul and Susan are coming too. :D Think the new Maiden album is really good by the way, different and it's almost like they have this in built ability to keep evolving after all these years to still keep it interesting. Some surprising prog moments and some great hooks as well as some really good heavy stuff. Not that familiar with song titles yet but the first 15 minutes really pulls you in and the final three songs finish it really strongly. May have to attend a gig next year if the rumours are correct! :D
    ilockyer wrote:

On first listen I'd say it's better than the last two, that's for sure. Will need to play a few more times though!
    Hi Ian, good to see so many still interested in the mighty Maiden! Such a British institution that seems to refuse to fade although I'm reading more into the album title this time. Steve Harris doesn't want his baby going out on a low and this wouldn't be by any stretch. How's things down there with you? Going to any gigs?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Will take your advice onboard!
    veddertown wrote:
    Think the new Maiden album is really good by the way, different and it's almost like they have this in built ability to keep evolving after all these years to still keep it interesting. Some surprising prog moments and some great hooks as well as some really good heavy stuff. Not that familiar with song titles yet but the first 15 minutes really pulls you in and the final three songs finish it really strongly. May have to attend a gig next year if the rumours are correct! :D

Rumours? What rumours? Maiden tour? Where :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    veddertown wrote:
    Hi Ian, good to see so many still interested in the mighty Maiden! Such a British institution that seems to refuse to fade although I'm reading more into the album title this time. Steve Harris doesn't want his baby going out on a low and this wouldn't be by any stretch. How's things down there with you? Going to any gigs?

Next gig I'm off to now is at the end of September, singer songwriter called Thea Gilmore who's very good, and reasonably easy on the eye as well!

All is good here, though the west country weather is living up to the bank holiday norm, i.e. not very good! I need some of that Berlin sunshine and heat :)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:

Rumours? What rumours? Maiden tour? Where :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Next gig I'm off to now is at the end of September, singer songwriter called Thea Gilmore who's very good, and reasonably easy on the eye as well!

All is good here, though the west country weather is living up to the bank holiday norm, i.e. not very good! I need some of that Berlin sunshine and heat :)
    I know Thea Gilmore, she'd be worth the admission money indeed. There's a pretty strong possibility of an arena tour for Maiden next Spring/Summer and of course that it may be the last proper UK tour although I don't think the boots are being hung up altogether. I think there was a contractual agreement with Sonisphere that they wouldn't tour immediately after the album release but that they will do the UK and Ireland. I'd be up for it since it's 20 years since my last one.. :oops:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    :D just finnish work..morning all..enjoy weekend....!!!!!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    :lol::lol::lol:
    my dad went to post office to get 3 of the posters i order...
    he call me and said..
    hello.listen what you should do,go to your nephew(my sis child-9 months old) and tell hin
    "hi im your uncle Dimitris,im 37 years old ,not married,and i spent my money in posters,what do you think ?
    and the child will answer ..
    you are a stupid crazy asshole.......and he close the phone.. :lol::lol::lol:
    I just saw this. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    my dad went to post office to get 3 of the posters i order...
    he call me and said..
    hello.listen what you should do,go to your nephew(my sis child-9 months old) and tell hin
    "hi im your uncle Dimitris,im 37 years old ,not married,and i spent my money in posters,what do you think ?
    and the child will answer ..
    you are a stupid crazy asshole.......and he close the phone.. :lol::lol::lol:
    I just saw this. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :D
    evening all... whats up. 3-0 win for man utd, and i have a sat night off, so all is good here.
    evening all... whats up. 3-0 win for man utd, and i have a sat night off, so all is good here.
    i saw it
    i saw it
    same here, i was watching online... what a goal by berbatov, good build up, classic finish. man utd of old if you ask me, just wish they could play like this more.
    Evening all...
    How are we?
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all...
    How are we?

Hey Leanne

I'm good but incredibly bored, I haven't even got changed today :lol:

Though trying to sort out this stream business for tonight.

Don't know what to dooo..
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all...
    How are we?

Hey Leanne

Stream business??
    I have just got back from London/Brighton to find that my aunt is in hospital after being in a car accident. :( :(
    I did come home to my tour photobook and the Frank Turner tickets for December, oh and I am trying to upload those Band of Horses videos to facebook :x :x
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all...
    How are we?

Hey Leanne

Stream business??
    I have just got back from London/Brighton to find that my aunt is in hospital after being in a car accident. :( :(
    I did come home to my tour photobook and the Frank Turner tickets for December, oh and I am trying to upload those Band of Horses videos to facebook :x :x

Yeah there is a stream for the show tonight but I'm figuring it out as I'm not entering my cc details on that site.

Oh no :( Sorry to hear that, is it serious? was it her at fault?

Ah Frank isn't playing near here :( But yeah nice he was acee.

Go ahead, make me jealous now! I hope you got Funeral song!
    dottles wrote:

Hope everything is okay.
    I did get Funeral Song and have a vid but facebook reckons 2 hours to upload each video, they are only a couple of minutes each!!

Hmmmm...streaming.... :D:D:D

Yeah, she's destroyed her knee. She was crushed when her husband had an issue in the car, and ended up reversing and crushing her against another car... eek!!