euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I should make it in for God's Dice or so... if I'm lucky, Untitled/MFC ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:
    I should make it in for God's Dice or so... if I'm lucky, Untitled/MFC ;)
    :D Run Jenny Run
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello folks, not been on in a while. Are we all well?
    philthehip wrote:
    HI SEXY!!!YEP!!!WE ARE!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIMI!!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

(it is past midnight in Greece I think??)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey lovely, how are you?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIMI!!!!

Happy birthday Dimi, 21 today bless ya xxx
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey lovely, how are you?

Hello Leanne, Im good cheers. Hows you?
    dottles wrote:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIMI!!!!

dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    dottles wrote:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIMI!!!!

dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey lovely, how are you?

Hello Leanne, Im good cheers. Hows you?
    Yeah, good thanks, start the new job tomorrow - eep!
    Had a good time at Band of Horses last week, sun has been shining, oh and my photo book and Frank Turner tickets have arrived (photos a couple of pages back).
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    dottles wrote:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIMI!!!!

dancing_banana.gif

:o
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    dottles wrote:

Had a good time at Band of Horses last week, sun has been shining, oh and my photo book and Frank Turner tickets have arrived (photos a couple of pages back).

Love the book, Havn't spoken to Dave for a few days, has his book arrived?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ummm no..... :(
    He's not best pleased, fingers crossed it'll arrive tomorrow
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ummm no..... :(
    He's not best pleased, fingers crossed it'll arrive tomorrow

That is pretty shit. Its over a week now
    Yeah, mine arrived two days after dispatch :?
    I wonder if it is because it is A3, maybe it's gone parcel post? but yeah, either that or someone in the Post Office has taken a liking to it...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    I wonder if it is because it is A3, maybe it's gone parcel post? but yeah, either that or someone in the Post Office has taken a liking to it...

I'd actually quite like the voucher to arrive, courtesy of that link you sent, paid for ages ago, the mail said would not be emailed but posted, still no sign. Think I may have to phone up and shout at some poor sap who works for them!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'd actually quite like the voucher to arrive, courtesy of that link you sent, paid for ages ago, the mail said would not be emailed but posted, still no sign. Think I may have to phone up and shout at some poor sap who works for them!

Awww mate, there was an issue with some of the codes, I mailed them and they reissued it straight away. That was a holding email, as Photobox didn't accept the initial batch of codes issued or something. So yeah, give them a call or email them but stress you want it resolved like yesterday.
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    dottles wrote:
    start the new job tomorrow - eep!

GOOD LUCK!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Paulina87 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thank you :)
    Paulina87 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

GOOD LUCK!!!
    Hmmm....do I have just the band on a mug, or us lot in Arras and the band on a mug?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Hmmm....do I have just the band on a mug, or us lot in Arras and the band on a mug?

us lot, us lot!! And the band :D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

us lot, us lot!! And the band :D
    :D new job, so new mug :D
    Ok, us lot and the band it is :D:D
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Awww mate, there was an issue with some of the codes, I mailed them and they reissued it straight away. That was a holding email, as Photobox didn't accept the initial batch of codes issued or something. So yeah, give them a call or email them but stress you want it resolved like yesterday.

They will regret their error by the time I am done with them tomorrow! Ironically, Beat On The Brat by The Ramones just came on... seems like a good idea!
    dottles wrote:

I'm guessing that whichever doesn't make the mug is going to be the mousemat image?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Speaking of mugs I just brought a Dark Side Of The Moon one :D:D:D:D Was a super tough decision over the Black Sabbath one but DSOTM looks cooler and well I might just buy the Sabbath one too and alternate.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Speaking of mugs I just brought a Dark Side Of The Moon one :D:D:D:D Was a super tough decision over the Black Sabbath one but DSOTM looks cooler and well I might just buy the Sabbath one too and alternate.

I had a Wish You Were Here mug which was very cool, it had both versions of the cover, one on each side, and some muppet where I used to work dropped it. I replaced it with a mug stating "I've used up all my sick days so I'm phoning in dead"... that one didn't go down too well with the cow-orkers at the time. Boring lot, they were!
    Yeah Ian, I think I am going to have us lot and Werchter as the mug and then a shot from MSG on my mousemat, although I am toying withthe idea of a shot from where we sat in Berlin across the crowd in front to the stage.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    ilockyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I had a Wish You Were Here mug which was very cool, it had both versions of the cover, one on each side, and some muppet where I used to work dropped it. I replaced it with a mug stating "I've used up all my sick days so I'm phoning in dead"... that one didn't go down too well with the cow-orkers at the time. Boring lot, they were!

I needed one for work, people getting angry for pinching theirs!
    Brisk. wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I needed one for work, people getting angry for pinching theirs!

ooh yeah, cups are precious things!!