euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    chime wrote:
    Is it too late to stay up and watch Stand By Me?? Probably my fav film ever?? ... damn I should really sleep :? :lol:
    Oh, I love that film..

Ed, Funeral finally done...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Is it too late to stay up and watch Stand By Me?? Probably my fav film ever?? ... damn I should really sleep :? :lol:
    Oh, I love that film..

Ed, Funeral finally done...

I don't know why I feel I should watch it because it's on tv when I've seen it so many times before ... for some reason Stand By Me and Breakfast Club I feel I have to watch every time they are on :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Doors arn't until another 1 hour 20. I'm tired and bored so not sure if i'll last till when EV comes on which maybe not till aages.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    morning peeps!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    chime wrote:
    I don't know why I feel I should watch it because it's on tv when I've seen it so many times before ... for some reason Stand By Me and Breakfast Club I feel I have to watch every time they are on :lol:

Some films are just so good that they need to be watched at every opportunity, and those two are excellent.

I always find myself watching Withnail & I every time it is on, even though I pretty much know the script word for word and wouldn't actually need to see it!

Tomorrow I shall mostly be watching the Godfather Trilogy I think.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Morning lovelies,
    Hope you're all well.
    I've no plans for today, my cousin had a little girl in the early hours of this morning so I may venture into town to buy pink things. If I decide not to venture out, today could be a tidying followed by DVDs sort of a day, seems payday isn't until Tuesday :oops:

I've just been watching the Eddie Vedder/Johnny Depp vid :D:D
    Liking that new Ben Harper stuff too...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    dottles wrote:
    Morning lovelies,
    Hope you're all well.
    I've no plans for today, my cousin had a little girl in the early hours of this morning so I may venture into town to buy pink things. If I decide not to venture out, today could be a tidying followed by DVDs sort of a day, seems payday isn't until Tuesday :oops:

I've just been watching the Eddie Vedder/Johnny Depp vid :D:D
    Liking that new Ben Harper stuff too...

:wave: Morning! Hope you had a good trip home.

Have to check out your BoH pics and videos in a minute, was out most of yesterday
    Facebook vid uploader went mental when I tried to upload the third BoH video, so I am uploading to YouTube at the minute, will probably put the other two on there as well at some point.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning peeps. :D
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    dottles wrote:
    Facebook vid uploader went mental when I tried to upload the third BoH video, so I am uploading to YouTube at the minute, will probably put the other two on there as well at some point.

Cool, I'll have a look :)

Hoping to catch some of their set on the reading coverage on tv tonight too
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    you are back!!! :clap: :thumbup: :wave: :wave: :wave:

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Don't know if you have already seen this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDVdeQTt ... r_embedded
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    http://www.karnivool.com.au/tours.php

Such a great band, if you don't know em listen to Themata, not being cliche but it really is a frickin' great album start to finish!

Will be going London and Birmingham on me own so lemme know if anyone else is going, and maybe Manchester actually.
    redrock wrote:

Hey Rita, good holiday? :D
    Chrisilein wrote:

ooooOOOOoooooo two of my favourite men!
    Had a lovely holiday Leanne, thanks :D The weather wasn't always what I would have hoped it to be but I just love the town and the whole region. Went back to my favourite places and discovered others!

Though unable to catch up with all the posts, noticed you are OK on the work front, Leanne :mrgreen:

D... happy to see you are so excited seeing me ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Had a lovely holiday Leanne, thanks :D The weather wasn't always what I would have hoped it to be but I just love the town and the whole region. Went back to my favourite places and discovered others!

Though unable to catch up with all the posts, noticed you are OK on the work front, Leanne :mrgreen:

D... happy to see you are so excited seeing me ;)

Sounds lovely, I have just been away for a couple of days and it was great, just nice to be away sometimes isn'it. :D:D
    Yeah, job stuff is much more positive, I start my mandatory month trial on Tuesday, but have already been introduced to people as taking over the role and asked to sit on a panel which doesn't start until October so the outlook is good.
    Are you coming to the get together in London in October?
    Now I have a job I am going to pop up for the weekend.
    edited August 2010
    Post edited by dottles on
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Sweet! Thanks!!!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    dottles wrote:
    Are you coming to the get together in London in October?
    Will try! Seeing Nick Cave the night before :mrgreen: Need to sort some stuff out with my daughter before but will definitely try!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Glad you had a great holiday Rita.

Wish I could go to the thingy in October - too close to my holidays :(
    Come onn Livs.
    Loving the EV songs from last night on PJ radio :D:D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening all how are you all

leanne love the photo book
    can you post me a link to where you got it made i might get one done to ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    I have just been made ill by listening, well to a bit of, Courtney Love covering Jeremy :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Paul, from a place called Photobox - http://www.photobox.co.uk/
    If you decide to do one, let me know as they send me voucher codes all the time
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Hows everyone today. I'm not to good, come down with some stomach bug or virus. typical yesterday - first sat off in ages, and i go get ill, and had to go to bed by 10pm, and never woke up until 12pm today, can't beleive i slept for 14hours. already phoned in sick for tonight.
    and to make things worse, strong winds here, blew my satellite dish off alignment, so no sky, i phoned and its the 15th sept before someone can come out, unless we have a cancellation. and since where i live, i can't get a terrestial signal, and can't get freeview signal(yet).. which basically means no tv for 2 1/2 weeks, apart from what i can get on sky player on the laptop. the kids are gonna drive us crazy, and i'll actully have to entertain them.. :lol::lol:

so no... not having a good day here. :x :x

hope everyone's day is better than mine
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    dottles wrote:
    I have just been made ill by listening, well to a bit of, Courtney Love covering Jeremy :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Courtney Love is enough to make anyone feel ill anyway!
    strong winds here, blew my satellite dish off alignment, so no sky, i phoned and its the 15th sept before someone can come out, unless we have a cancellation. and since where i live, i can't get a terrestial signal, and can't get freeview signal(yet).. which basically means no tv for 2 1/2 weeks, apart from what i can get on sky player on the laptop. the kids are gonna drive us crazy, and i'll actully have to entertain them.. :lol::lol:

http://www.stevelarkins.freeuk.com/sky_tv_guide.htm

This might help you sort it yourself, for the sake of a tenner and some patience you shouldn't need to wait 2.5 weeks.
    I am going to order some new stuff for my new desk - PJ mug and mousemat :D:D Cheesy I know but I don't care.

It's Sunday and no work tomorrow - woohoo!!
    I am going to Gylly Beach Cafe for lunch with my best mate and her husband, and probably to the hospital.
    dottles wrote:
    I am going to order some new stuff for my new desk - PJ mug and mousemat :D:D Cheesy I know but I don't care.

It's Sunday and no work tomorrow - woohoo!!
    I am going to Gylly Beach Cafe for lunch with my best mate and her husband, and probably to the hospital.

Sounds like a good day! You might want to find 35 minutes to watch this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/festivals/re ... ankturner/
    ilockyer wrote:

Sounds like a good day! You might want to find 35 minutes to watch this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/festivals/re ... ankturner/

:D:D I luffs him muchly ...not as much as Eddie but still luff.
    Dave and Yvi, have a look as this is who you'll be seeing in December :) Just gotta hope you like him :?

Off to the beach for lunch in a bit, the sun is shining it's a beautiful day.
    Dunno why, but today I just feel happy, which is a really nice way to feel.
    Had the London boot on earlier which made me smile as well...when are we going on tour again?????