euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    So does anybody have any ideas/insider information about the TBD days, i.e. festivals or PJ headliner dates, where and when we'll find out.........sorry if this has been asked before, but I stopped keeping up with this thread at about page 60!! :roll:

I really can't make up my mind which dates to do, and I think the TBD days might sway me.....at this point, wild speculation will do...I read about Nijmegen on 27th, thats pretty certain isn't it?

Thanks
    Nijmegen on 27th,
    9th must be the bilbao,,cant be far away from next day in portugal.
    the 1st and 6th is the mystery..1st poland??..austria...PARIS...???

Are these festivals? sorry i'm at work and too lazy/busy to look it up!! ;):)
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • a friend post this too..for 1st..Hamburg- Munich - Katowice??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Nijmegen on 27th,

bilbao yes..the other we just guessing..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I just ordered my hyde park tickets from ticketmaster.

I am goin to try to buy Ireland ticets from 10c tomorrow night. :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Dann2000 wrote:
    Already doing HRC but I have to choose Berlin, Belfast or Dublin.
    Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh
    Dublin looks so good but everyone seems to rave about Berlin, I just don't know!
    BERLIN IS EPIC...Not the show,,is the whole,tha place into the woods..the big park with people around..the train u go..the night after the gig..+eddie gets crazy in outdoors..+ the crowd!!O.M.G.
    Nijmegen on 27th,

bilbao yes..the other we just guessing..

Thanks
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    London 18
    London 22
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I would 110% recommend Wuhlheide in Berlin over Dublin!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • So does anybody have any ideas/insider information about the TBD days, i.e. festivals or PJ headliner dates, where and when we'll find out.........sorry if this has been asked before, but I stopped keeping up with this thread at about page 60!! :roll:

I really can't make up my mind which dates to do, and I think the TBD days might sway me.....at this point, wild speculation will do...I read about Nijmegen on 27th, thats pretty certain isn't it?

Thanks

27th - Nijmegen (PJ festival, same as 2007)
    1st - possibly Prague (that has been rumoured, as has Poland. Both are close enough to get everything from Germany)
    6th - ???? (have seen stuff about Italy but dunno how strong these rumours are... it would be nice :D )
    9th - Bilbao Spain (BBK festival)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Jennytree wrote:
    That's what we're doing :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Dann2000 wrote:
    Already doing HRC but I have to choose Berlin, Belfast or Dublin.
    Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh
    Dublin looks so good but everyone seems to rave about Berlin, I just don't know!

Belfast could be great simply because they've never been to Northern Ireland before. But I think Berlin could be magic
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • So does anybody have any ideas/insider information about the TBD days, i.e. festivals or PJ headliner dates, where and when we'll find out.........sorry if this has been asked before, but I stopped keeping up with this thread at about page 60!! :roll:

Thanks

1st - possibly Prague (that has been rumoured, as has Poland. Both are close enough to get everything from Germany)
    6th - ???? (have seen stuff about Italy but dunno how strong these rumours are... it would be nice :D )

on the 6th there is the montreux jazz festival in switzerland, last year they had Prince for 3 shows and have payed 3 000 000 $ for him

Could be fucking hot only 3 500 peoples in the venue one of the greatest accoustic in the world

Who knows...
  • Are anyone else ever extremely stressed out about tickets?
    Im planning on going to Dublin and Belfast, and all I can think about is whether or not I will get 10Club tickets when I should be studying for my exam on friday. I'm constantly convincing myself that something will go wrong, that it will be sold out or something, and it doesnt stop until I have ordered and payed for the tickets :)
    Im planning on going to Dublin and Belfast, and all I can think about is whether or not I will get 10Club tickets when I should be studying for my exam on friday. I'm constantly convincing myself that something will go wrong, that it will be sold out or something, and it doesnt stop until I have ordered and payed for the tickets :)

Time for you begining smokin weed
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    why do we have these two threads running at same time? (2010 European Tour Announced i mean)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:
    why do we have these two threads running at same time? (2010 European Tour Announced i mean)

This one's been going for weeks since the rumours started flying. The other just went up yesterday as a sticky when it became official. Usually mutiple threads bug the shit out of me but I understand this one.

The other thread is like the "state-sanctioned" thread. This one's the underground movement... ;)
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2

Time for you begining smokin weed

I don't know where I would get it from :?
  • Jennytree wrote:
    10000000000% correct
    :)
    wellcome to the club!!!!! :D
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Are anyone else ever extremely stressed out about tickets?
    :)
    wellcome to the club!!!!! :D

I wouldn't say I'm stressed out... I am freaking out alright :-D

Just want to get the tickets and get over and done with it... and spend the next 5 months knowing what a beautiful summer I'll be spending around Europe! Again!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    So does anybody have any ideas/insider information about the TBD days, i.e. festivals or PJ headliner dates, where and when we'll find out.........sorry if this has been asked before, but I stopped keeping up with this thread at about page 60!! :roll:

Thanks

Thanks

Italy sounds good........with all this talking up of Berlin, i'm tempted to do London and Berlin, and skip Dublin and Belfast......I'm not overly keen on London being a festival though, although I did enjoy Reading, would like to know who else was on the bill for Hyde Park......but then if it was Italy around the 6th, could do Dublin and/or Belfast, skip London and go for Italy.....seriously......would someone please decide for me then let me know :oops: :oops:

All this is of course if I can get tickets :oops: then again another dilemna, do I stay at work to try for Dublin and Belfast tickets or book a half day holiday and camp out on the PC at home.....if the server crashes I could be stuck at work all night too scared to leave computer to drive home for half an hour.........sorry i'm just rambling now...
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    London 18
    London 22
    petition to change the title of this thread to "Getting totally freaked out about tickets and which gig to attend Official Thread!"
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    danleri wrote:
    petition to change the title of this thread to "Getting totally freaked out about tickets and which gig to attend Official Thread!"

seconded
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    London 18
    London 22
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

I'd 110% recommend war-torn Somalia over Dublin :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: im so happy u are around....
  • danleri wrote:

seconded
    i know exactly when ill change it..be patient 8-)
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I second that but I'd be silly not to go... they're coming to where I live, can't miss that chance!
  • danleri wrote:

I second that but I'd be silly not to go... they're coming to where I live, can't miss that chance!
    i wish i have this dilemma..to pay 20 euros to go to Athens from Volos to see Pear Jam :o :shock: :cry::cry:
    danleri wrote:

i wish i have this dilemma..to pay 20 euros to go to Athens from Volos to see Pear Jam :o :shock: :cry::cry:

exactly! I consider myself lucky enough to be able to see PJ just down the road from where I live...
    Plus I know I'm not doing festivals so there you go... Dublin, Belfast and Berlin... that's it!
  • HEY PEOPLE, YOU MUST FEEL VERY LUCKY NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT PEARL JAM IS GOING TO DO THE EURO TOUR NEXT YEAR!!!!!

I live in Uruguay, South America and I´m still waiting since almost 5 years ago for the chance that you have today.
    Some of you must leave the stupid things and excuses behind and get very happy because of this euro tour. I´ve never seen a Pearl Jam show and I really don´t care if I must see them in a show of their own, a festival or if I have to travel to Brazil or Argentina.....IT´S PEARL JAM PEOPLE, YOU HAVE THE CHANCE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH AMERICA, ASIA, OR AFRICA IS WAITING FOR A LOT OF YEARS....BE HAPPY AND ENJOY THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
    From Montevideo, Uruguay.
  • no italy for mow
    i'm so sorry :(
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb