euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    And... we have babysitters! :p

Now if I don't get tickets, I'll go on a murderous rampage. There shall be many splintered doors in my vicinity!
  • Just ordered my tickets for Hyde Park. I have a couple of friends who said they might come, so I have ordered 3, very doubtful I will be solo, is there any plans for a meet up?

I am also thinking of maybe one of the Irish gigs, what do you reckon, Dublin or Belfast?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • mateymate wrote:
    Just ordered my tickets for Hyde Park. I have a couple of friends who said they might come, so I have ordered 3, very doubtful I will be solo, is there any plans for a meet up?

I am also thinking of maybe one of the Irish gigs, what do you reckon, Dublin or Belfast?
    i suppose we do something before london at 24th ...as for the irish,i dont have a clue ,,but this belfast makes me something more rock on thing!!!!! :mrgreen: +21th and 22th in ireland we will be in a pub for sure :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    edited December 2009
    i suppose we do something before london at 24th ...as for the irish,i dont have a clue ,,but this belfast makes me something more rock on thing!!!!! :mrgreen: +21th and 22th in ireland we will be in a pub for sure :lol:

yeah in quite a few pubs, I'd say... :-D

and believe me... Dublin will make you rock more than Belfast.
    Post edited by danleri on
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • mateymate wrote:
    Just ordered my tickets for Hyde Park. I have a couple of friends who said they might come, so I have ordered 3, very doubtful I will be solo, is there any plans for a meet up?

Those dates sound good for boozing. 1st round on you Dimitris :D
  • mateymate wrote:

Those dates sound good for boozing. 1st round on you Dimitris :D
    he he...im in...any good sightseen...pubs???im a tourist :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

• Those dates sound good for boozing. 1st round on you Dimitris :D
    he he...im in...any good sightseen...pubs???im a tourist :lol::lol::lol:

Oh theres plenty around the centre from what i remember. Dublin 2006 was my first PJ gig :)

You MUST try the guinness there.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Right my proposed tour now consists of -
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin and Arras....

I've decided not to go to Glastonbury, big decision for me....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I would 110% recommend Wuhlheide in Berlin over Dublin!

I'd 110% recommend war-torn Somalia over Dublin :thumbup:

haha - dunk *clearly* knows what he's talking about!! :lol:

seriously though, i love dublin... and in a straight up choice all you euro folk should pick dublin (just so that us belfastians can have the odyssey all to ourselves....) ;)
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Arras will be amazing - the main square is very picturesque - wish i could go but I'm working on the 3rd!! drat! :cry:
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • dottles wrote:

Ah i wish i could afford to do something like that but i will make do w/ Dublin and Belfast :D

You can always go Glastonbury next year...
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023

Woooohoooo!! Had not seen that yet - Thanks!!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    dottles wrote:

Ah i wish i could afford to do something like that but i will make do w/ Dublin and Belfast :D

yeah but this year is the 40th anniversary ! But if I am going to do a tour with PJ, then I will probably only get to do it once and it will be my main holiday of the year, so I may as well do it well.
    I've been saving money for a big trip next year, so this is going to be it!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

That is a big decision to be fair, 40th anniversary and all...
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497

oh so they're doing Nijmegen but it's a festival... I don't want to do festivals... :-(

I hope they'll add more PJ-only dates...
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

yeah but this year is the 40th anniversary ! But if I am going to do a tour with PJ, then I will probably only get to do it once and it will be my main holiday of the year, so I may as well do it well.
    then we all gonna try the one u are coming to be unforgetable :D
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That is a big decision to be fair, 40th anniversary and all...

glasto lost it's magic 3 or 4 years ago, pj are in top gear right now. So easy call.
    dottles wrote:

Maybe so....but it´s a very SANE decision if you ask me ;)
  • belfast1 wrote:
    Arras will be amazing - the main square is very picturesque - wish i could go but I'm working on the 3rd!! drat! :cry:
    i believe the same,the fotos i see is so great
  • danleri wrote:

oh so they're doing Nijmegen but it's a festival... I don't want to do festivals... :-(

I hope they'll add more PJ-only dates...
    its in the road to berlin.. :mrgreen:
    Yeah, seems I am a PJ touring virgin and will be solo, you all best be nice to me!! :lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:

They doing anything special for the 40th or is it just sentimental?

You gotta go with what you feel is best.
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

Woooohoooo!! Had not seen that yet - Thanks!!
    :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Yeah, seems I am a PJ touring virgin and will be solo, you all best be nice to me!! :lol::lol:
    what virgin means???sorry im better in Greeks :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:

+1..whats the issue??any special event?
    dottles wrote:

Better watch out....she´ll kick your ass ;):mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:

Well the suspected headliners are Rolling Stones and Muse with U2 already confirmed. They want to get a big act from each of the last 40 years to play.
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Better watch out....she´ll kick your ass ;):mrgreen:

:lol::lol: Marco, you know me well !! :D
    :D
  • Dottles i doubt you will regret your desicion :D

Ah shit, it's fookin' months away!!!!! Need to buy some more boots i think to tie me over :mrgreen: