euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• HEY PEOPLE, YOU MUST FEEL VERY LUCKY NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT PEARL JAM IS GOING TO DO THE EURO TOUR NEXT YEAR!!!!!

I live in Uruguay, South America and I´m still waiting since almost 5 years ago for the chance that you have today.
    Some of you must leave the stupid things and excuses behind and get very happy because of this euro tour. I´ve never seen a Pearl Jam show and I really don´t care if I must see them in a show of their own, a festival or if I have to travel to Brazil or Argentina.....IT´S PEARL JAM PEOPLE, YOU HAVE THE CHANCE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH AMERICA, ASIA, OR AFRICA IS WAITING FOR A LOT OF YEARS....BE HAPPY AND ENJOY THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
    and u could be MY BEST FRIEND with this spirit....
    10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...correct my friend..i wish u have your time soon ..i can understand u.You are like me ,to see pearl jam only happens by using my passport..the announce for 2010 dont finnish yet,,keep the faith :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Bugs29Bugs29 Posts: 96
    'EURO Tour'?????
    No scandinavia...no eastern europe....no central europe....no southern europe....

*ok so Berlin is lone exception, but that's only one and they are very very close to all the other ones anyway..
  • RM181658 wrote:
    'EURO Tour'?????
    No scandinavia...no eastern europe....no central europe....no southern europe....

*ok so Berlin is lone exception, but that's only one and they are very very close to all the other ones anyway..
    so,book your flights from Praue for the places that have a date :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HEY PEOPLE, YOU MUST FEEL VERY LUCKY NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT PEARL JAM IS GOING TO DO THE EURO TOUR NEXT YEAR!!!!!

I live in Uruguay, South America and I´m still waiting since almost 5 years ago for the chance that you have today.
    Some of you must leave the stupid things and excuses behind and get very happy because of this euro tour. I´ve never seen a Pearl Jam show and I really don´t care if I must see them in a show of their own, a festival or if I have to travel to Brazil or Argentina.....IT´S PEARL JAM PEOPLE, YOU HAVE THE CHANCE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH AMERICA, ASIA, OR AFRICA IS WAITING FOR A LOT OF YEARS....BE HAPPY AND ENJOY THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
    and u could be MY BEST FRIEND with this spirit....
    10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...correct my friend..i wish u have your time soon ..i can understand u.You are like me ,to see pearl jam only happens by using my passport..the announce for 2010 dont finnish yet,,keep the faith :)

That´s what I´m talkin about...we don´t see the glass half empty, we see it half full......
    From Montevideo, Uruguay.
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    edited December 2009
    HEY PEOPLE, YOU MUST FEEL VERY LUCKY NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT PEARL JAM IS GOING TO DO THE EURO TOUR NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Hahaha...

Muy bien, amigo. Necesitamos ponerlo en perspectiva!

PEARL JAM for MONTEVIDEO 2010!
    Post edited by wolfamongwolves on
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471

on the 6th there is the montreux jazz festival in switzerland, last year they had Prince for 3 shows and have payed 3 000 000 $ for him

Could be fucking hot only 3 500 peoples in the venue one of the greatest accoustic in the world

Who knows...

Oh...that's a big dream my friend..would be so great.
    Very unlikely though..
  • That´s what I´m talkin about...we don´t see the glass half empty, we see it half full......
    Vamos!!!!!!!!!te quiero visitar a tu pais(my spanish are shit-but no use translator :D )

Hahaha...

Muy bien, amigo. Necesitamos ponerlo en perspectiva!

PEARL JAM for MONTEVIDEO 2010!

Thanks for that !!!! and I must tell that you spanish is very good too....and the hope, is the only thing that I´m never going to lose.
  • That´s what I´m talkin about...we don´t see the glass half empty, we see it half full......
    Vamos!!!!!!!!!te quiero visitar a tu pais(my spanish are shit-but no use translator :D )

Not so bad my friend...I understand your spanish very well and maybe we can meet each other in Argentina by the end of 2010....
  • Bugs29Bugs29 Posts: 96
    edited December 2009
    RM181658 wrote:
    'EURO Tour'?????

Yes, exactly and that sucks!!...especially for you down in the corner of europe (at least i have Berlin.)
    Post edited by Bugs29 on

Not so bad my friend...I understand your spanish very well and maybe we can meet each other in Argentina by the end of 2010....
    Argentina ??first we will win them 5-0 in world cup.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • RM181658 wrote:
    RM181658 wrote:
    'EURO Tour'?????

Yes, exactly and that sucks!!...especially for you down in the corner of europe (at least i have Berlin.)
    ....and of course I can't anyway since I am only a poor student :(
    great idea..pj must give some Scholarships to the people are students and cant afford tour :D
    HEY PEOPLE, YOU MUST FEEL VERY LUCKY NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT PEARL JAM IS GOING TO DO THE EURO TOUR NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Calmness crept over. Suddenly the sea was inconveniently quiet. Nothing.

A teardrop ran down Julio's cheek. His face didn't show nothing. He was just standing there in the sand, shivering.

Suddenly a clap emerged from the crowd. Salvation. More and more. Louder and louder. People stood up while supporting the jubilance.

Julio was on his knees with the arms wide open. V.

Someone was happy. Everbody.
  • Balkan Spirit...... :D
    I remember the situation 24 hours ago.

That was crazy'n'beautiful.

What a (mon)day.

Let Super-Monday be followed by a Super-Tuesday with some more announcements! ;)

15' left.
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    I guess no more announcements today... but I'm not complaining, I'm pretty happy with what we've got so far!!!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,027
    This time tomorrow I shall have EURO TICKETS!!! :):):)
    Nature drunk and High
    happy is no expression for the great feeling connected to all this.

but I'm positive there will be some news today or tomorrow at the latest since they still haven't listed the official selling-dates and places for the non-10c-shows/festivals.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    danleri wrote:
    danleri wrote:

I second that but I'd be silly not to go... they're coming to where I live, can't miss that chance!
    i wish i have this dilemma..to pay 20 euros to go to Athens from Volos to see Pear Jam :o :shock: :cry::cry:

exactly! I consider myself lucky enough to be able to see PJ just down the road from where I live...
    Plus I know I'm not doing festivals so there you go... Dublin, Belfast and Berlin... that's it!

Hey!! That's what I think about right now: Dublin, Belfast and Berlin. Only € 23,99 from Hamburg(Lübeck) to Dublin and back the same (with Ryan Air), very good deal I think! And one week later from Hamburg -> Berlin by car or bus (€ 9,-per route, when I book early). Sounds like a great, no, the BEST vacation ever!! 8-)

I must be dreaming, don't wake me!!!
  • 71step28 wrote:

Hey!! That's what I think about right now: Dublin, Belfast and Berlin. Only € 23,99 from Hamburg(Lübeck) to Dublin and back the same (with Ryan Air), very good deal I think! And one week later from Hamburg -> Berlin by car or bus (€ 9,-per route, when I book early). Sounds like a great, no, the BEST vacation ever!! 8-)

I must be dreaming, don't wake me!!!
    here ,we all believe in miracles,in dreams...noone will wake u up..
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Please please let there be tickets left late tomorrow night!! :?
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    We will definately make Dublin/Belfast/London/Berlin!! Today i was looking for a flight to Dublin from Vienna, and i think we will arrive on the 21st at 1.15 pm. Unfortunately the cheapest price was about € 100 for one...but i knew that it will be an expensive holiday...and the best of my whole life!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    i am a little bit afraid that the site crashes tomorrow! Worst case for me is not getting tickets!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • God I wished my life allowed me to take in all these shows... even Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin would be great! As it is, I think Dublin and London is about all I can get away with. You students are so bloody lucky :ugeek:
  • tomorrow we will grab ticket..all will be great..and see u all mmuuuttthhhaaafffuuucckkkeeeeeerrr
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    JimNastics wrote:
    God I wished my life allowed me to take in all these shows... even Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin would be great! As it is, I think Dublin and London is about all I can get away with. You students are so bloody lucky :ugeek:

Not just students... I say all those without family commitments!!!!
  • redrock wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:
    God I wished my life allowed me to take in all these shows... even Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin would be great! As it is, I think Dublin and London is about all I can get away with. You students are so bloody lucky :ugeek:

sure..if i was married with kids,no way to do this...
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    redrock wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:

sure..if i was married with kids,no way to do this...

Yea, that's why I gotta limit myself to just Berlin. We still don't even have anything arranged with someone taking care of our 2-year old girl while we're in Berlin, but fairly sure her grandparents would love to have her. Anyways, I'm still buying those tickets tomorrow :D
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • Sappy113 wrote:
    Yea, that's why I gotta limit myself to just Berlin. We still don't even have anything arranged with someone taking care of our 2-year old girl while we're in Berlin, but fairly sure her grandparents would love to have her. Anyways, I'm still buying those tickets tomorrow :D
    :D