euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Question: Is there any reason to believe that the Bilbao rumour is true? The line up for the 9th looks full, with Depeche Mode & Basement Jaxx top of the bill.
    vitoria not bilbao u mean
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497

We're hoping to spend an extra night in Berlin, just so I can look around and be a geek/tourist :ugeek:
    ill be your guide,,i was lost so many times in berlin,now i know!!!!!

I am so excited they're doing Berlin again! The memory of that gig is still so clear in me... it was only four months ago after all... It was without a doubt one of the best gig days of my life and I will always remember it!

And I'll be doing it again soon :-D
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • danleri wrote:

We're hoping to spend an extra night in Berlin, just so I can look around and be a geek/tourist :ugeek:
    ill be your guide,,i was lost so many times in berlin,now i know!!!!!

I am so excited they're doing Berlin again! The memory of that gig is still so clear in me... it was only four months ago after all... It was without a doubt one of the best gig days of my life and I will always remember it!

And I'll be doing it again soon :-D
    i still remember the trolley at 01:30 with namsook and a uk couple!!!! :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Question: Is there any reason to believe that the Bilbao rumour is true? The line up for the 9th looks full, with Depeche Mode & Basement Jaxx top of the bill.
    +is 1 day before portugal...cant travel very long distance..
    What's this?! I've heard nothing about Vitoria. Did I miss something?
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Hinn wrote:
    malcyrvs wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    Awful scheduling. This means I'll miss so many games in the World Cup!

25th June, Pearl Jam @ Hard Rock Calling - DONE!
    26th June, England in World Cup Quarter Final if they win the group - PLEASE!
    ;)
    That's the round of 16, not the quarters. And hence why I'm missing the Belfast show. To be there and know that we've locked in a match against Ingerland? Fuck PJ, there's some things in life more important than that.

c'mon Hinn.... football becoming like figureskating lately, all in hands of the referees.... Chelsea-Barca and now that magical double handed touch by Mr. Henry ... You really wanna see your country being put down by some hillarious official decision instead of enjoying show of the best band in the world?
    Seriously, Im a football fan, but lately getting quite fed up with all the background....

howgh
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    my mistake..confused..
  • What's this?! I've heard nothing about Vitoria. Did I miss something?
    my mistake..confused..

Ah. No problem. Personally, if they do play Basque country, I'd rather it was San Sebastián. But I just really want to see them anywhere in Spain
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Sappy113 wrote:
    Few more Berlin-questions for those of you who've been to a Wuhlheide-gig before.

How's the sound? Even though it's outdoor, it should be fairly decent with the amphitheater thing and all?

How's about those "seatings" around the sides. Anything numbered or would those of us who, hopefully, gain early 10C GA also be able to just take place somewhere around the side?

its a stunning place, from the setting to the arena, and the sound....you'll love it
    my mistake..confused..

Ah. No problem. Personally, if they do play Basque country, I'd rather it was San Sebastián. But I just really want to see them anywhere in Spain

I had a lot of fun in Barcelona in 2006, it was the first time for me there and the gig was simply fantastic... one of the best gigs ever, for me...

Hopefully they'll confirm a date or two there in the next few days...
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Sappy113 wrote:
    Few more Berlin-questions for those of you who've been to a Wuhlheide-gig before.

How's the sound? Even though it's outdoor, it should be fairly decent with the amphitheater thing and all?

How's about those "seatings" around the sides. Anything numbered or would those of us who, hopefully, gain early 10C GA also be able to just take place somewhere around the side?

its a stunning place, from the setting to the arena, and the sound....you'll love it

Didn't even consider Berlin until just now. Just googled it. That looks like an amazing venue.
    I wish they'd announce a Spanish gig quick so I can make a choice!

Didn't even consider Berlin until just now. Just googled it. That looks like an amazing venue.

You should very much consider Berlin... download last August's bootleg and tell me about it... the band absolutely nailed it, I've read some complaints about Gomez as supporting act but I personally love them and they were perfect to me... Wulheide is a beautiful venue, Berlin is Berlin, it doesn't need any advertising really...

It's going to be a great day, I'm happy they're doing it again!
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Sappy113 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=520tJowA7vY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dDPuVMPbuc

thanks for the links! I've just subscribed to your channel!
  • ready to live moments like this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZDSo_4FIgI
    ready to live moments like this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautiful clip man :-D
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    edited December 2009
    Well, I'm convinced. Berlin it is! Thanks for those vids, D :D
  • Sappy113 wrote:
    Well, I'm convinced. Berlin it is!
    he he he...
  • danleri wrote:

:D
  • henchmanhenchman Posts: 172
    Question: Is there any reason to believe that the Bilbao rumour is true? The line up for the 9th looks full, with Depeche Mode & Basement Jaxx top of the bill.

That is 2009

PJ will play Bilbao. Yesterday and today are no-working days in spain so that's probably why it has not been announced yet. It should be official this week.
    1996: San Sebastian
    2000: San Sebastian
    2006: Barcelona, Vitoria, Lisbon I & II, Madrid, Verona, Milan
    2007: Lisbon, Madrid, London, Dusseldorf
    2009: Rotterdam, Manchester, London
    2010: Berlin, Lisbon
    2014: Amsterdam I & II, Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2018: Amsterdam I & II, Barcelona, Madrid
    2022: Frankfurt, London I & II, Amsterdam II
    danleri wrote:

:D

Playing Wulheide's bootleg right now... Why go? starter... you could bet it was going to be a hell of a night!
  • danleri wrote:

Playing Wulheide's bootleg right now... Why go? starter... you could bet it was going to be a hell of a night!
    amazing!!!!!this was a rock concert!!!!!!and the feeling all day my friend,,with all 10c members having fun,,amazing..the best concert this summer.. :D
  • henchman wrote:
    Question: Is there any reason to believe that the Bilbao rumour is true? The line up for the 9th looks full, with Depeche Mode & Basement Jaxx top of the bill.

That is 2009

PJ will play Bilbao. Yesterday and today are no-working days in spain so that's probably why it has not been announced yet. It should be official this week.

Ahhh... Well spotted. Silly me, still thinking of this year as 2009... oh wait.

Great. It would be wonderful if they would announce it before the pre-sale for the others. Fingers crossed.
  • danleri wrote:

Why Go was the opener of my first ever gig way back in '93!
  • put daughter to lishen the crowd :D
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    put the second encore on !
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:
    put the second encore on !
    +1
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Any idea how much Club tickets will cost for Dublin or Belfast, trying to talk people into coming with me but need to give a rough idea on price and haven't got a clue.
  • Claireack wrote:
    Any idea how much Club tickets will cost for Dublin or Belfast, trying to talk people into coming with me but need to give a rough idea on price and haven't got a clue.

Somewhere I heard something like €58 for Dublin. Probably £40ish for Belfast. Could be wrong though. It sounds a little low.
  • the only thing im sure about this tour is ill take the same train from netherlands to berlin.like 2009 tour. :lol::lol::lol::lol: