euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    alesek wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    malcyrvs wrote:

25th June, Pearl Jam @ Hard Rock Calling - DONE!
    26th June, England in World Cup Quarter Final if they win the group - PLEASE!
    ;)
    That's the round of 16, not the quarters. And hence why I'm missing the Belfast show. To be there and know that we've locked in a match against Ingerland? Fuck PJ, there's some things in life more important than that.

c'mon Hinn.... football becoming like figureskating lately, all in hands of the referees.... Chelsea-Barca and now that magical double handed touch by Mr. Henry ... You really wanna see your country being put down by some hillarious official decision instead of enjoying show of the best band in the world?
    Seriously, Im a football fan, but lately getting quite fed up with all the background....

howgh
    Absolutely. Maybe Australians above all others believe more in fighting the good fight, to at least have a go even if it means getting knocked out (cos we seriously lack talent, the only thing we're good at is not giving up). 3 yellow cards for a Croat-Aussie traitor. Cheating Italians. I love it.

This we get once every 4 years, and I've been privileged enough to have seen PJ 12 times in 06, 7 times in 07, 12 times in 09, and will more than likely be at every other show on this tour. If I had the money and was lucky for the ticket draw, I would've long bought my package to South Africa.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • the only thing im sure about this tour is ill take the same train from netherlands to berlin.like 2009 tour. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Was that easy enough to do D? We're thinking about doing that for the shows :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    the only thing im sure about this tour is ill take the same train from netherlands to berlin.like 2009 tour. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

we surely need smtg for the dublin-belfast-dublin connection.... any thoughts? how far is it?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • the only thing im sure about this tour is ill take the same train from netherlands to berlin.like 2009 tour. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    its very good the train in central europe,,and fast..i did Amsterdam - berlin last year..its the same train that pass Nijmegen to berlin..i know the train hours already.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • alesek wrote:
    the only thing im sure about this tour is ill take the same train from netherlands to berlin.like 2009 tour. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

we surely need smtg for the dublin-belfast-dublin connection.... any thoughts? how far is it?
    like 2 hours via train and not so expensive people say..i think this will be easy to do it,,the fuckin places to stay will the shit...and the fuckin plane tickets from greece to ireland and portugal - greece will be expensive as always
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited December 2009
    Ok...my plans are currently shaping as follows -
    (Flight) Newquay to Dublin - Dublin show - train to Belfast - Belfast show - (flight) Belfast to Exeter or Bristol - Glastonbury Festival - ?????not worked this bit out yet - Berlin - ???? not worked this bit out yet- Arras....

But my friend said to me today that she would be disappointed if I didn't go to Glastonbury but she wouldn't hold it against me, as 5 others she knows are going....hmmm....
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • alesek wrote:

Dublin to Belfast is fine. Plenty of buses & trains. 160 km, mostly good motorway, only takes a couple of hours.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    Do we have ideas what the 6th and 9th of July dates are?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    (Flight) Newquay to Dublin - Dublin show - train to Belfast - Belfast show - (flight) Belfast to Exeter or Bristol - Glastonbury Festival - ?????not worked this bit out yet - Berlin - ???? not worked this bit out yet- Arras....

But my friend said to me today that she would be disappointed if I didn't go to Glastonbury but she would hold it against me, as 5 others she knows are going....hmmm....

She's got five spares! She won't miss you! :twisted: (sorry!)
    Go to HRC, then go to Glasto for Sat/Sun
  • dottles wrote:

9th looks like Bilbao.
    I think someone was suggesting 6th would be Italy somewhere.
  • dottles wrote:

But my friend said to me today that she would be disappointed if I didn't go to Glastonbury but she would hold it against me, as 5 others she knows are going....hmmm....

What ^he^ said :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• this is copy- paste from word file with the name PEARL JAM 2010

ATHENS ----Dublin, - 21-June (air ticket)
    Dublin ----Belfast 23-June (train ticket)
    Belfast, - London, 24-June (air ticket)
    London - Nijmegen 26-June (maybe via amsterdam)... See More
    Nijmegen - Berlin, (train ticket)28-June
    Berlin - TBD-1 -July **
    TBD-Arras, 2-July
    Arras - Werchter, Belgium 4-July
    Werchter - TBD 5-July
    TBD - TBD 7-July **
    TBD - Oeiras, Portugal 10-July
    lisbon - Athens 11 July..(air ticket)
    its very good the train in central europe,,and fast..i did Amsterdam - berlin last year..its the same train that pass Nijmegen to berlin..i know the train hours already.. :D

You sir, are a legend 8-)

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2009
    dottles wrote:
    for 9th yes..but im searching for 6th italy ..no festival ....mmm
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • this is copy- paste from word file with the name PEARL JAM 2010

Berlin - TBD-1 -July **
    TBD-Arras, 2-July
    Werchter - TBD 5-July
    TBD - TBD 7-July **

and now send me your donation for make this happen :lol::lol::lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    Any idea how much Club tickets will cost for Dublin or Belfast, trying to talk people into coming with me but need to give a rough idea on price and haven't got a clue.

Somewhere I heard something like €58 for Dublin. Probably £40ish for Belfast. Could be wrong though. It sounds a little low.

Thanks
    dottles wrote:

But my friend said to me today that she would be disappointed if I didn't go to Glastonbury but she wouldn't hold it against me, as 5 others she knows are going....hmmm....

What ^he^ said :mrgreen:

:lol: It's very tempting! But I kinda figure I do Glastonbury or I don't... so either I go all three days or none and go to HRC.
    I've never travelled abroad for gigs before, my mates think I am a nutter, especially doing so many, so they think being with them at Glastonbury will be better for me, break it up a bit and they can make sure I've not been murdered or something! (they are protective of me as I've never been this brave before travelling on my own etc...)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Pj at HRC will blow Glasto away.....seriously and save you money for berlin
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Pj at HRC will blow Glasto away.....seriously and save you money for berlin

Yeah never been to Berlin but always wanted to go, I quite fancy getting the train then down into France for the Arras gig...
    this is copy- paste from word file with the name PEARL JAM 2010

Berlin - TBD-1 -July **
    TBD-Arras, 2-July
    Werchter - TBD 5-July
    TBD - TBD 7-July **

Dont wanna go tooo deep in this but seriously, how much this fun can cost? including bit of a catering, hotels...? Anyone has any experience from the past? Did 7 gigs thru Europe last summer (yeah, U2 get costy...) thk ive ended up around 3.5k euros...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    So does anybody have any ideas/insider information about the TBD days, i.e. festivals or PJ headliner dates, where and when we'll find out.........sorry if this has been asked before, but I stopped keeping up with this thread at about page 60!! :roll:

I really can't make up my mind which dates to do, and I think the TBD days might sway me.....at this point, wild speculation will do...I read about Nijmegen on 27th, thats pretty certain isn't it?

Thanks
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • alesek wrote:
    this is copy- paste from word file with the name PEARL JAM 2010

Berlin - TBD-1 -July **
    TBD-Arras, 2-July
    Werchter - TBD 5-July
    TBD - TBD 7-July **

Dont wanna go tooo deep in this but seriously, how much this fun can cost? including bit of a catering, hotels...? Anyone has any experience from the past? Did 7 gigs thru Europe last summer (yeah, U2 get costy...) thk ive ended up around 3.5k euros...
    5000 euros minumum.....im checking banks for the money... :mrgreen:
  • So does anybody have any ideas/insider information about the TBD days, i.e. festivals or PJ headliner dates, where and when we'll find out.........sorry if this has been asked before, but I stopped keeping up with this thread at about page 60!! :roll:

I really can't make up my mind which dates to do, and I think the TBD days might sway me.....at this point, wild speculation will do...I read about Nijmegen on 27th, thats pretty certain isn't it?

Thanks
    Nijmegen on 27th,
    9th must be the bilbao,,cant be far away from next day in portugal.
    the 1st and 6th is the mystery..1st poland??..austria...PARIS...???
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    ok..48 hours online...
    if u dont score 10c tickets then u cant get any ticket couse the 10c pre-sale is later than the other sites..,like ticket master and stuff

Do you not have a job/school/responsibilities???
  • FirstExit wrote:
    ok..48 hours online...
    if u dont score 10c tickets then u cant get any ticket couse the 10c pre-sale is later than the other sites..,like ticket master and stuff

school??am a little old for that ..ofcourse i got a job ..but i took my last vacation of this year this week for the announcement..couse im very serious with what i love.......and this band is in the first places of my list.. :D
    So does anybody have any ideas/insider information about the TBD days, i.e. festivals or PJ headliner dates, where and when we'll find out.........sorry if this has been asked before, but I stopped keeping up with this thread at about page 60!! :roll:

Thanks
    Nijmegen on 27th,
    9th must be the bilbao,,cant be far away from next day in portugal.
    the 1st and 6th is the mystery..1st poland??..austria...PARIS...???

1st?
    its next day after Berlin.... I assume they got just one stage traveling with them, so they cannot possibly go to far away .... German website stating its the only german gig... so ... Holand? Poznan? Prague? Copenhagen?
  • alesek wrote:

1st?
    its next day after Berlin.... I assume they got just one stage traveling with them, so they cannot possibly go to far away .... German website stating its the only german gig... so ... Holand? Poznan? Prague? Copenhagen?
    great to see prague
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    FirstExit wrote:
    ok..48 hours online...

school??am a little old for that ..ofcourse i got a job ..but i took my last vacation of this year this week for the announcement..couse im very serious with what i love.......and this band is in the first places of my list.. :D

must be a corking job D ;)

i thought i got on here a lot, but you live here!!!
  • pdalowsky wrote:

must be a corking job D ;)

i thought i got on here a lot, but you live here!!!
    i live in the 3 "S" country..,sea,sun,Sex..i have positive feadback.,.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Already doing HRC but I have to choose Berlin, Belfast or Dublin.
    Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh
    Dublin looks so good but everyone seems to rave about Berlin, I just don't know!