euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Better watch out....she´ll kick your ass ;):mrgreen:

:lol::lol: Marco, you know me well !! :D
    and Marco knows im a vey serious gentleman. :roll: .i googled virgin.. Wikipedia says no one left with this ability.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Better watch out....she´ll kick your ass ;):mrgreen:

:lol::lol: Marco, you know me well !! :D
    and Marco knows im a vey serious gentleman. :roll: .i googled virgin.. Wikipedia says no one left with this ability.. :mrgreen:

:lol: :thumbup:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, seems I am a PJ touring virgin and will be solo, you all best be nice to me!! :lol::lol:

+1 ;)
    PJ touring virgin, uh, newbie, and solo on tour, Dottles, lets start a party! :lol:
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    dottles wrote:
    Right my proposed tour now consists of -
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin and Arras....

I've decided not to go to Glastonbury, big decision for me....

I think there's no need for compassion on this decision...I'd rather congratulate you! Well done! See you there ;)
  • Ok thinking about it if I go to the Dublin show I might be solo. If there is a meet up with you guys do you always go for standing?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, seems I am a PJ touring virgin and will be solo, you all best be nice to me!! :lol::lol:

+1 ;)
    PJ touring virgin, uh, newbie, and solo on tour, Dottles, lets start a party! :lol:
    i need vip ticket for the party+backstage access..i hope ill be lucky!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mateymate wrote:
    Ok thinking about it if I go to the Dublin show I might be solo. If there is a meet up with you guys do you always go for standing?
    yes,exept u drink 10 beers before pre-sale and buy seated as i did in manchester!!!! :lol::lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    mateymate wrote:
    Ok thinking about it if I go to the Dublin show I might be solo. If there is a meet up with you guys do you always go for standing?
    yes,exept u drink 10 beers before pre-sale and buy seated as i did in manchester!!!! :lol::lol:

LOL, why would you dirnk 10 beers before a pre sale lol? yeah sure.. was the beer... :roll: :roll:
  • Brisk. wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

LOL, why would you dirnk 10 beers before a pre sale lol? yeah sure.. was the beer... :roll: :roll:
    i didnt..was the smoke of the beers.. :roll: :roll:
  • Brisk. wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

actulaly i was so happy for buy london-rotterdam-berlin that i stop and send a mail to einat,if anyone else do seated and then i was forgot and clik buy in seated,,lol
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

+1 ;)

Hurrah!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

+1 ;)

i love when u do that!!!!!!!!!
    Hurrah!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

+1 ;)

Best hide the booze now ;):D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jaysus I cant keep up with this thread...slow down people :lol:

It'll be fuckin proper mental tomorrow :twisted:

Dottles watch out for D...he's a PJ predator...he might just kidnap you and play you PJ for the rest of your life while feeding you Ouzo...wait a minute....hey D kidnap me :o :shock: :P :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

+1 ;)

Best hide the booze now ;):D

I have no idea what you may be referring to ;):D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

+1 ;)

You make me :lol::lol:
    Why do you like hurrah??

So, when I get to Dublin, if i walk in and say hurrah, you'll know who i am! :D
    Yeah....Right! :mrgreen:
  • belfast1 wrote:
    Arras will be amazing - the main square is very picturesque - wish i could go but I'm working on the 3rd!! drat! :cry:
    i believe the same,the fotos i see is so great

They are going to change the location of the festival next year. I won't be Arras main square place. The new location will be the citadel of Arras (google citadelle Arras to see some pictures). This is a UNESCO classified site. Maximum attendance will be 40000 (it was 25000 at the main place)
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You make me :lol::lol:
    Why do you like hurrah??

There's a t shirt in there somewhere,

Hurrah!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:
    Arras will be amazing - the main square is very picturesque - wish i could go but I'm working on the 3rd!! drat! :cry:
    i believe the same,the fotos i see is so great

They are going to change the location of the festival next year. I won't be Arras main square place. The new location will be the citadel of Arras (google citadelle Arras to see some pictures). This is a UNESCO classified site. Maximum attendance will be 40000 (it was 25000 at the main place)

40.000? At least there´s a bigger chance scoring tickets then? Great!!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Jaysus I cant keep up with this thread...slow down people :lol:

It'll be fuckin proper mental tomorrow :twisted:

Dottles watch out for D...he's a PJ predator...he might just kidnap you and play you PJ for the rest of your life while feeding you Ouzo...wait a minute....hey D kidnap me :o :shock: :P :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: u crazy irish,,u get away the last time in london-manchester..this time in your land will not be :mrgreen: sober with ouzo...
  • dottles wrote:

There's a t shirt in there somewhere,

Hurrah!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    ill order one tomorrow..
    Hurrah!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

btw how many people fit Nijmegen Goffert Park?
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Oi! :lol::lol::mrgreen:

Vodka all round then Marco!!
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Oi! :lol::lol::mrgreen:

Vodka all round then Marco!!

HURRAH :mrgreen:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Been laid low with sinus infection all day but had to have a look in before bed. Good to see this thread is getting ridiculous and ridiculously longer too. Good decisions being made all over. :D Up in the morning to score HRC and then Dublin, Belfast later on 10c. Good luck tomorrow with your tickets one and all. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I believe it´s 60.000 max
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Lone Wolf wrote:

40-50 thousand I believe... think they've reduced it slightly.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

40-50 thousand I believe... think they've reduced it slightly.

My nephew went to see Coldplay there this year (Yeah - I know... :lol: )
    On the radio they mentioned 60.000

PJ ´07 attendance was 42.000 according to the papers (so it must be true ;) )