euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    You know what, I'm looking forward to seeing peeps in December, I know its ages away but still :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:
    I know. heard that on the radio earlier.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    So am I mad for even considering going to these Bridge School shows?
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Brisk. wrote:
    I can't deny the thought crossed my mind too Ed. :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    I can't deny the thought crossed my mind too Ed. :)

*phew* thats GREAT to know!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:
    no muthafucka,you are more than ok,,money and time from work,stoping me for this
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:
    no muthafucka,you are more than ok,,money and time from work,stoping me for this

Just out of comparison.. How many days holiday does everyone get for a years work?
    30 days,but count the weekend between,exable on tour i was out 3 weeks,so they count 21 days
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Just out of comparison.. How many days holiday does everyone get for a years work?

Hi guys and girls. Edd, I get 25 days + Bank Holidays so it works out at 30 days I think
    30 days plus bank holidays and up to 24 flexi days a year.
    Oh okay cool thanks, so it is the same as me. Well if I use some more holiday for this little west coast adventure then that should leave me a good 2 weeks for anything Soundgarden 2011. Then 2011/2012 uni year will be depressing student times so let's pray no one plays then!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I get 28 days and have to take Christmas and New Years day from them and also no public or bank hols but can work extra weekends to gain some extra. The only thing about Bridge School stopping me idecide so far is not knowing Soundgarden's plans because if they even do a small tour I know there's a possibility of it being their last and having seen loads of Lollapalooza footage I'd hate to miss them.. :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Brisk. wrote:
    Oh okay cool thanks, so it is the same as me. Well if I use some more holiday for this little west coast adventure then that should leave me a good 2 weeks for anything Soundgarden 2011. Then 2011/2012 uni year will be depressing student times so let's pray no one plays then!

Not trying to dash this excellent idea, (I would love to go) but the other thing to consider is have you got something like £700 sitting around to do it?
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Not trying to dash this excellent idea, (I would love to go) but the other thing to consider is have you got something like £700 sitting around to do it?

Haha, the only issue, money.

I will do, but not right now..Have to wait to be payed, also my mates share of the rent, my damage deposit on my old house, trying to sell my pj posters. Also not to mention being able to go £1500 overdrawn and dont have to pay it back till i leave uni :P
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I do, but not right now..Have to wait to be payed, also my mates share of the rent, my damage deposit on my old stuff, trying to sell my pj posters. Also not to mention being able to go £1500 overdrawn and dont have to pay it back till i leave uni :P

Then fuck it all and go dude, you live just the once
    philthehip wrote:

I do, but not right now..Have to wait to be payed, also my mates share of the rent, my damage deposit on my old stuff, trying to sell my pj posters. Also not to mention being able to go £1500 overdrawn and dont have to pay it back till i leave uni :P[/quote]

Then fuck it all and go dude, you live just the once[/quote]

Yup, like i have this year off to work, then last year at uni then i'm in the real world which i know just goes downhill from there and the only time off i'll have are my holidays and god knows what other things i'll have to be paying for...like this year i'm exempt from council tax which saves me thousands!
    I would go to Bridge if I could, it's gonna be good and Ed if you go I will be mega jealous.
    Reckon if I can agree with my boss on Monday the couple of days of (she can't really say no I reckon), then I am going to go and see Band of Horses on Thursday night.
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I do, but not right now..Have to wait to be payed, also my mates share of the rent, my damage deposit on my old stuff, trying to sell my pj posters. Also not to mention being able to go £1500 overdrawn and dont have to pay it back till i leave uni :P

Then fuck it all and go dude, you live just the once[/quote]

Yup, like i have this year off to work, then last year at uni then i'm in the real world which i know just goes downhill from there and the only time off i'll have are my holidays and god knows what other things i'll have to be paying for...like this year i'm exempt from council tax which saves me thousands![/quote]

You lucky bastard :D
    dottles wrote:
    I would go to Bridge if I could, it's gonna be good and Ed if you go I will be mega jealous.
    Reckon if I can agree with my boss on Monday the couple of days of (she can't really say no I reckon), then I am going to go and see Band of Horses on Thursday night.

Ah cool, I frickin' love funeral song. I listened to their other stuff but only once, should probably get round to listened to their albums again. I'm sure that Q thing would be awesome.
    philthehip wrote:

You lucky bastard :D

+1

I might win the lottery between now and then, you never know!
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ah cool, I frickin' love funeral song. I listened to their other stuff but only once, should probably get round to listened to their albums again. I'm sure that Q thing would be awesome.

Yeah, the more I think about it, you don't get to go to gigs like that very often. I know they aren't hugely known over here but I like them.
    No posts for nearly a day.... :shock: :o :shock:
    Have I killed the thread?
    :lol:
    dottles wrote:

Haha i'll resurrect it!
    dottles wrote:
    :shock: :shock: sorry ,i had the day off :lol:
    dottles wrote:

Im docking your pay :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I hope you're all well, I'm listening to the new Mark Lanegan and Isobel Campbell album, Ilike it but may need to listen to something more upbeat next...
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

dottles wrote:
    I hope you're all well, I'm listening to the new Mark Lanegan and Isobel Campbell album, Ilike it but may need to listen to something more upbeat next...

Im listening to Blind Melon and nothing is more uplifting than Shannons voice :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Im listening to Blind Melon and nothing is more uplifting than Shannons voice :D
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=139537
    waiting for your post 8-)