euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Dimi is missing us :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Dimi is missing us :D

Awwww we misses Dimi too
    I am trying to update my ipod for the girls in the office, there is not a lot in the charts I like, god I'm getting old...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    I am trying to update my ipod for the girls in the office, there is not a lot in the charts I like, god I'm getting old...

Its nothing to do with age its all to do with taste and we here have it :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: tonight I've listened to Mark Lanegan/Isobel Campbell, Blind Melon, the Singles Soundtrack and the Afghan whigs

None of which my girlies in the office would take a fancy too...cheese, cheese and more cheese

We reckon we should run a radio station, I got given the rock/indie/alt sessions :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: tonight I've listened to Mark Lanegan/Isobel Campbell, Blind Melon, the Singles Soundtrack and the Afghan whigs

None of which my girlies in the office would take a fancy too...cheese, cheese and more cheese

We reckon we should run a radio station, I got given the rock/indie/alt sessions :lol:

I was thinking of starting an internet radio station
    philthehip wrote:

I was thinking of starting an internet radio station
    I've always fancied it, I even considered a broadcast media and journalism degree but didn't want the tele side of things. Not sure I have the voice for radio though, so maybe music scheduler is better for me!

Our work station would have besides me, Nat doing cheese and retro party classics, Kirsty doing music to dance to, Michelle doing glee related music and musicals, Anna doing laid back, soul and jazz, Gemma doing film soundtracks, Annas teenage children doing current music...so we decided late on Friday afternoon!
    I would love to be a DJ, I would be like Chris Tarrant. He has the coolest playlists on his shows
    philthehip wrote:
    I would love to be a DJ, I would be like Chris Tarrant. He has the coolest playlists on his shows
    Don't think I've ever listened to him
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Don't think I've ever listened to him
    Hes a cool guy
    Right folks, I best get to sleep. sweet dreams y'all xx
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Right folks, I best get to sleep. sweet dreams y'all xx
    Night Leanne, going the same way soon.. :yawn:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Noone here... I'm sooo tired but I can't sleep at all :(
    Typical Sunday -> Monday syndrome I guess

OK, off again, maybe counting sheeps will help.

See you in a few hours ;)
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning everybody. ;)
    71step28 wrote:
    Noone here... I'm sooo tired but I can't sleep at all :(
    Typical Sunday -> Monday syndrome I guess

It regularly happens to me.
  • Afternoon all :wave:

How was Beautiful Days Leanne? Ian? :) Don't suppose you caught Bellowhead there did you?

Oh Ian, will message you later on facebook re: DBT Birmingham :thumbup:

Leanne, is there a group on FB for this thingy in December? :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hola amigos!!hola Sian..enjoy your day..and waiting for the date we make the party.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hola amigos!!hola Sian..enjoy your day..and waiting for the date we make the party.. :)

Y'know.... I completely forgot to put our wedding date up! :oops:

I'll PM you :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    hola amigos!!hola Sian..enjoy your day..and waiting for the date we make the party.. :)

Y'know.... I completely forgot to put our wedding date up! :oops:

I'll PM you :D
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Afternoon all :wave:

How was Beautiful Days Leanne? Ian? :) Don't suppose you caught Bellowhead there did you?

Leanne, is there a group on FB for this thingy in December? :)

Ello lovely,
    How's the wedding planning? When are you off to the lakes?
    I didn't go to Beautiful Days this year :cry::cry: I lived vicariously through Ian, who was very kind and sent me updates throughout the weekend.
    No, fb for the December thing, as it's just us lot meeting up all informal like... it kind of started with me wanting to see Frank Turner, then dragging in everyone else!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Afternoon all :wave:

Cool re DBT!

Beautiful Days was excellent, the heavens opened to biblical proportions last night but Dreadzone (and cider) made us forget all about it! Didn't catch Bellowhead, saw them once and it was OK but we saw about half of James' set before getting bored and heading off in search of food.

Over the weekend we saw; Levellers Acoustic, Newton Faulkner (not very much due to us all having boredom issues, sorry Leanne :D ), Nick Harper, Neds Atomic Dustbin, bit of the Wailers and the Easy Star Allstars, Last Republic, The Alarm, Show of Hands, 3 Daft Monkeys and James on Saturday and on Sunday John Otway, Stornoway, Dreadzone and the Levellers.

Highlights were The Alarm, Otway and Dreadzone. Good set from the Levellers, but they cocked it up by playing 3-4 songs from their early 2000's output, which lost a lot of people. Finished with The Devil Went Down To Georgia, during which they had the best firework display I've seen there!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Good set from the Levellers, but they cocked it up by playing 3-4 songs from their early 2000's output, which lost a lot of people. Finished with The Devil Went Down To Georgia, during which they had the best firework display I've seen there!

Why do they do that to themselves...avoid 2000 - 2005! :D:lol: :evil:

You gotta love Devil though, they didn't get Seth and Athene out for that as well then?
    Levs and fireworks sounds like a great combo, am jealous....must just keep reminding myslef of Pearl Jam, Dave Grohl and fireworks 8-)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    You gotta love Devil though, they didn't get Seth and Athene out for that as well then?
    Levs and fireworks sounds like a great combo, am jealous....must just keep reminding myslef of Pearl Jam, Dave Grohl and fireworks 8-)

No sign of either of them (edited to add this bit as I completely forgot what I was trying to say!), didn't see many watching from side stage either.

Pretty sure I saw all 3 Lakeman's yesterday, but might have seen one twice (if that makes sense), only other musician types I saw bimbling about were Billy Bragg, the singer from Easy Star All-Stars, Steve Knightley and Jeremy from the Levs sitting on his own/by himself (apparently there is a difference?) near Escot House when we went over there to have lunch and make use of clean facilities!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yer always so happy D, when you're not saying 'Fuck!'
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yer always so happy D, when you're not saying 'Fuck!'
    ill try the irish feck style :D
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    evening all. :roll:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    evening all. :roll:
    whats up buddy :roll:
    I'm good. just gonna watch some man city v liverpool. before i head to work.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    GOGO LIVERPOOL!

Torres n Ngog upfront, interesting stuff.
    Brisk. wrote:
    GOGO LIVERPOOL!

Torres n Ngog upfront, interesting stuff.

do you Think your team will win tonight :roll: