euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    chime wrote:
    EDIT.probably me and Brisk we get married

I thought the sentence was going to end there ;)
    Me too :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:
    EDIT.probably me and Brisk we get married

IMPOSSIBLE!! HE WANT SEX EVFERY HOUR,HE IS A BEAST!!! :shock: :o
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Paulina87 wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: bought my Gdynia poster today. Now all I need is to listen the bootleg once AGAIN :D
    I have it sign from Brad,its a lovely piece of art!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

So THATS why you were walking with a limp on tour :lol:

*splutter*

*snigger*

:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

you better start searching whos that 2 girls.... ;)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

you better start searching whos that 2 girls.... ;)

Do the 2 girls even know yet? :lol:;)

evening all, sorry dottles, but its been a scorching hot day up here, spent the afternoon at the beach. with a few beers, man i love that buzz, a couple of beers sitting out in the sun gives you... he he
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    evening all, sorry dottles, but its been a scorching hot day up here, spent the afternoon at the beach. with a few beers, man i love that buzz, a couple of beers sitting out in the sun gives you... he he

I know that feeling well of sitting in the setting sun on the beach ;):D Just not today....or the rest of this week I gather.

Do the 2 girls even know yet? :lol:;)
    bet your money on it... 8-)
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    *lookin at flights*
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Paulina87 wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: bought my Gdynia poster today. Now all I need is to listen the bootleg once AGAIN :D
    One of my favourite posters of this tour :)
    Btw,check this guy out http://www.youtube.com/user/DroolPL#p/c ... 9sazddEv-U
    He has a few very good videos from Opene'r :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    Brisk. wrote:
    *lookin at flights*
    8-) you have to do it first as older.. :lol:
    em jot wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    nice..
    Brisk. wrote:
    *lookin at flights*

going somewhere?
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Brisk. wrote:
    *lookin at flights*

going somewhere?

I've never been west coast USA and have always wanted to go.. Rumour has it PJ are playing 2 nights at the Bridge School and I want to visit a friend in the states.. Would also be great to do LA and San Diego.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    *lookin at flights*

going somewhere?

I've never been west coast USA and have always wanted to go.. Rumour has it PJ are playing 2 nights at the Bridge School and I want to visit a friend in the states.. Would also be great to do LA and San Diego.
    Can you get the time off work so soon after starting then?
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    *lookin at flights*

going somewhere?

been there 2 times 1993 and 1995, i highly recommend it. wish i could come with you, i have freinds who live in a place called santa rosa, about an hour north of san franscisco. and i'm even on holiday that week.

first time i was there was sept.
    2nd oct/november
    and in san diego and La is still really hot.

I say go for it
    I've just had my 4 days authorized off in December for Thailand. I work at probably the best company you could ever work for, par google... Everyone is just so relaxed and chilled, I wouldn't have a problem getting the time off .I get 25 days excluding bank holidays etc.
    Brisk. wrote:
    I've just had my 4 days authorized off in December for Thailand. I work at probably the best company you could ever work for, par google... Everyone is just so relaxed and chilled, I wouldn't have a problem getting the time off .I get 25 days excluding bank holidays etc.

That's cool, I know in one of the private sector companies I worked for you earnt your leave in your first year, so a few days a month or something.
    I had a friend who worked for Google actually, they said it was ace.
    Just looking at travel to London next week, flights are a bit :shock: but trains are :? ...
    Hmmmm
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

That's cool, I know in one of the private sector companies I worked for you earnt your leave in your first year, so a few days a month or something.

Wow you knew someone who did ?!!

Ah I see, guess it all depends on the business.
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Wow you knew someone who did ?!!

Ah I see, guess it all depends on the business.

Yeah he left to go travelling, now they are back and got snapped up by another company for mega bucks, Google did offer him his job back though but he opted for the job with increased cash. He is going to save and then want to re-train to to radiography or physiotherapy or something..
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Just looking at travel to London next week, flights are a bit :shock: but trains are :? ...
    Hmmmm

But the tickets are free! Enough already, get booking!!!

Slowly packing for Beautiful Days, though weather makes it look like being fuckawful days! Recovering from a great night last night, went up to London for a concert at the 100 Club.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hmmmm

Slowly packing for Beautiful Days, though weather makes it look like being fuckawful days! Recovering from a great night last night, went up to London for a concert at the 100 Club.

I was gonna reward myself if I got the job I was interviewed for, but I didn't get it. Kinda think if I haven't got a job secure I should not splash thr cash. But on the flipside, it's unlikely me (and 1 other) is gonna get on the guest list for a gig like this any time soon, and Band of Horses went down well supporting PJ, and now Brad are supporting them in the states...
    Anyone seen them?

(and yeah the weather for Beautiful Days isn't looking good!)
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    em jot wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

Thanks, know those videos. Really nice, especially Betterman ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    I was gonna reward myself if I got the job I was interviewed for, but I didn't get it. Kinda think if I haven't got a job secure I should not splash thr cash. But on the flipside, it's unlikely me (and 1 other) is gonna get on the guest list for a gig like this any time soon, and Band of Horses went down well supporting PJ, and now Brad are supporting them in the states...
    Anyone seen them?

Not seen 'em, but heard a lot of good about them.

Can you take the coach? Maybe that would be cheaper, though I guess you'd need the rest of the year off :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hmmmm

Anyone seen them?

I have seen them a few times now (glasgow,glastonbury&msg)
    If i was you i would just go for it,you will have work someday but not a chance like this again ;)
  • Afternoon all :wave:

Ahhh Beautiful Days... how I long to attend that festival :(

So how are we all? :D

I'm sooooo frickin' busy at work it's unreal... kinda nice though :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    afternoon everybody. or maybe good evening by the time you read this.

how is everyone today. all is good we hope.
    Hi all..i m so happy,finally in home town...

and i receive one of the best package ever,from Ireland..with 2 great gifts,and a very beautiful letter
    THANK YOU JENNY...
    xo
    Dimitris