euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I love Five Bridges, got a great bootleg on vinyl of the sessions of the album too which is fab. Not really listened to any live stuff though

Ah wait, your finally someone who will understand, the solo in Time (not on the record but like present day David Gilmour solo tour, it's played/changed for the better) it's probably one of the best things I have ever heard, it gets me everytime like no other solo. Not to mention the song as a whole is a fucking master piece etc but yeah that solo, god damm! I have an odd 7 shows that i could upload if you want them. And loads of David Gilmour solo.
    i dont do that,i listen only shows played dates i was born..so after 1986 i listen
    them :roll:

what kind of a silly rule is that, your missing sabbath 1970-79!

Not taking anything away from Roger Waters because the guy is a genious but I agree with you on the solo, What Gilmour live you have?

2008 - Live In Gdansk
    David Gilmour - Remember That Night - Live at the Royal Albert Hall
    David Gilmour 1984-06-29
    David Gilmour 1984-07-12
    David Gilmour: In Concert [Melbourne]
    DG20060410DreamersMayLeave
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:

i wish i was 86 bro..just kidding..
    and as in the past before pj Black Sabbath was my fAvo band ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:

i wish i was 86 bro..just kidding..
    and as in the past before pj Black Sabbath was my fAvo band ;)

Alright good.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Brisk. wrote:

2008 - Live In Gdansk
    David Gilmour 1984-06-29
    David Gilmour 1984-07-12

I got them all but cheers for the list dude, have you got many Floyd boots? Im only upto about 10 so far but have alot of vinyl from DSOTM era
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

2008 - Live In Gdansk
    David Gilmour 1984-06-29
    David Gilmour 1984-07-12

I got them all but cheers for the list dude, have you got many Floyd boots? Im only upto about 10 so far but have alot of vinyl from DSOTM era

1969-08-09 - Celestial Instruments - The Paradiso, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    1974-11-16 - Brain Damage - London - BBC broadcast - SBD
    1977-03-30 - Stafford, UK (SBD)
    1977-04-26 Atlanta, GA (Soundboard)
    1988-02-19 - Melbourne, Australia [SBE's Fixed]
    PF 1989-05-18 - The Arena,Verona (Rec 1)
    Pink Floyd - 1994-10-29 - London - UK - Earl's Court - The Last Bell
    :) morning..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    good afternoon, hows everyone today, hope there place is as hot and sunny as it is here in NE Scotland.

been busy this morning, prepared chicken, and all the veg, which is nicly cooking away just now. did a shit load of dishes. had some cake, put up a load of washing, help kids tidy the play room(a little). and a little house work. all in about 2 1/2 hours.

who says men do nothing about the house. :D ...... at least i had time for cake. :lol:

Anyway probably off to beach after dinner, hope everyone else has a good day.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Ahh just tidied my entire apartment, love that spanky clean feeling.
    Brisk. wrote:
    :)
    The new Filter album is great.
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Brisk. wrote:
    I'll let you clean mine if you like it so much! What do you think? DEAL? :lol::lol::lol:

Morning people 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    em jot wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    I'll let you clean mine if you like it so much! What do you think? DEAL? :lol::lol::lol:

Morning people 8-)
    :lol::lol:
    the people woke up early said,good afternoon,people woke up late,good morning...just saying.. :lol:
    Brisk. wrote:
    The new Filter album is great.

never knew they were still on the go, i saw them once supporting smashing pumpkins. they were really good.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    em jot wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Morning people 8-)
    the people woke up early said,good afternoon,people woke up late,good morning...just saying.. :lol:

Dude don't you know what a topsy turvy world us brits live in.
    Right of to beach. anybody wanna come up to findochty and join the fun.

Dude don't you know what a topsy turvy world us brits live in.[/quote]
    no no,i mean people say morning at 15:00 like me cos i woke up at 14:00
    u said afternoon,cos probably woke up earlier..that i ment to say

Dude don't you know what a topsy turvy world us brits live in.
    no no,i mean people say morning at 15:00 like me cos i woke up at 14:00
    u said afternoon,cos probably woke up earlier..that i ment to say[/quote]

ahh got you. no probs mate. :oops: :lol:
    em jot wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Morning people 8-)

Sorry, sounds like a terrible deal :P
    Brisk. wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Morning people 8-)

:lol::lol::lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Brisk. wrote:
    Sounds good TO ME 8-) Think about it :D
    Aye,you're right Dimi,i woke up about 12.00 :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    afternoon all
    hope you all doing good
    internet not working at home and beem busy at work so havn,t had chance to get on and see whats happening
    ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Just realised I can go £1500 overdrawn and not even have to pay it back until I finish uni.. Cali plane tickets??!! YESS.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Just realised I can go £1500 overdrawn and not even have to pay it back until I finish uni.. Cali plane tickets??!! YESS.
    awesome buddy!!!!!!
    Pke wrote:
    afternoon all
    hope you all doing good
    internet not working at home and beem busy at work so havn,t had chance to get on and see whats happening
    ;)
    nothing much,a firm ask brisk to shoot fotos of him with underwears.and im trying as his manager to make the deal with the best price..
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ello peeps,
    I finished my tour photobook last night, should have it in a couple of weeks which will be cool :D
    Not doing much else, got some prep for a couple of interviews next week and some new stuff to add to iTunes, other than that, staying in and being boring.
    Hope you're all good and enjoying the weekend.
    :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Pke wrote:
    afternoon all
    hope you all doing good
    ;)
    nothing much,a firm ask brisk to shoot fotos of him with underwears.and im trying as his manager to make the deal with the best price..

que?
    Brisk. wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    afternoon all
    hope you all doing good
    ;)

que?
    im working for u :lol:
    Anyone know the name of this Ben Harper + R7 song he played on this tour opening to PJ, I believe it's a new one but all I remember is that it was one he sat down on and it was a slow soft one (not that feel love one) but the chorus went something like "something something when it's too cold". Shit description but if anyone knows let me know :) It's been stuck in my head since the tour and it's ace.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Anyone know the name of this Ben Harper + R7 song he played on this tour opening to PJ, I believe it's a new one but all I remember is that it was one he sat down on and it was a slow soft one (not that feel love one) but the chorus went something like "something something when it's too cold". Shit description but if anyone knows let me know :) It's been stuck in my head since the tour and it's ace.

Found it Ed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dykBvvfXVOc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqjQ_Ap3IB0
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Found it Ed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dykBvvfXVOc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqjQ_Ap3IB0
    :lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: