euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hi all..i m so happy,finally in home town...

and i receive one of the best package ever,from Ireland..with 2 great gifts,and a very beautiful letter
    THANK YOU JENNY...
    xo
    Dimitris

Welcome home :D

Do we get to find out what your gifts were or is it a secret?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    this hat....

21062010552.jpg

and this one

BarEssentials_JamesonWhiskey.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thats awesome. Does the hat come with the beard?

Jamesons - very nice. Enjoy.

You off work for a while then?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy folks, how are we all?
    Now seriously considering the BoH gig, may have a spare for it if my brother decides that they are one of his sisters wierdy bands and doesn't fancy it, I had promised to take him to a gig in London ages ago but only if he'd enjoy it and not becuase he felt sorry for me! ...actually I best check with Q that under 18s are allowed in :? :?

Jamesons, I've been drinking a fair amount of that stuff recently :? :D :?
    Hat pic isn't displaying for me....

Sian, Beautiful Days is an ace festival, though the weather this weekend will make it ummm, interesting! :lol:
    Ian what's the theme on Sunday?

Dave, 45 minutes....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Thats awesome. Does the hat come with the beard?

Jamesons - very nice. Enjoy.

You off work for a while then?
    yep..its with the beard :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    this hat....

21062010552.jpg

hahahaha!! well done, Jenny!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    em jot wrote:
    I want bootleg from this show!
    NOW!!!
    ill ship tomorrow... :) but wait till the end..maybe there is an offer...
    My dear God,i thought you were only joking... :lol:

even this
    Athens dvd is given to fly acroos Europe
    didn't say anything to me,as i didn't really "ordered" a copy :lol:

But today i got a letter from Greece!!! DVD from Athens- Dimi THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    You're incredible man,you know? A hundreds kisses for you! :)
    So i know what i will be watching tonight 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    em jot wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    I want bootleg from this show!
    NOW!!!
    ill ship tomorrow... :) but wait till the end..maybe there is an offer...
    My dear God,i thought you were only joking... :lol:

even this
    Athens dvd is given to fly acroos Europe
    didn't say anything to me,as i didn't really "ordered" a copy :lol:

But today i got a letter from Greece!!! DVD from Athens- Dimi THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    You're incredible man,you know? A hundreds kisses for you! :)
    So i know what i will be watching tonight 8-)
    :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hi all..i m so happy,finally in home town...

and i receive one of the best package ever,from Ireland..with 2 great gifts,and a very beautiful letter
    THANK YOU JENNY...
    xo
    Dimitris

Aw shucks :oops: I hope you can read my writing, I haven't written a letter in years :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hi all..i m so happy,finally in home town...

THANK YOU JENNY...
    xo
    Dimitris

Aw shucks :oops: I hope you can read my writing, I haven't written a letter in years :lol:
    not only read it,but make me happy and smilling..thank u girl,you know how to make a mans day :)
  • Hi all,

So I had a pretty shitty day at work, in from 6.45 this morning, no breaks and one tenant after another moaning and ranting at me, my money has not gone into my bank, and only got back 20 minutes ago. My kids are already asleep, so I haven't seen them before bed (something I always try to do) and my wife passed me in the doorway on her way out to work, with a "your dinners in the dog".

Then I noticed a package on the side. :)

Not only am I now the proud owner of an Athens dvd, but even better I have a "why now u don't bitching??" badge. :D

Thank you Dimi, you have made me smile more than you can know today. :D:D:D

So I too will be watching my Live in Athens show tonight, and wearing my badge, and I officially no longer Do do do do dododo, I TURURUTU TURURU...!

Thank you so much.
    Evening folks, how we diddlin'??
    TFI Friday...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Hi all,

So I had a pretty shitty day at work, in from 6.45 this morning, no breaks and one tenant after another moaning and ranting at me, my money has not gone into my bank, and only got back 20 minutes ago. My kids are already asleep, so I haven't seen them before bed (something I always try to do) and my wife passed me in the doorway on her way out to work, with a "your dinners in the dog".

Then I noticed a package on the side. :)

Not only am I now the proud owner of an Athens dvd, but even better I have a "why now u don't bitching??" badge. :D

Thank you Dimi, you have made me smile more than you can know today. :D:D:D

So I too will be watching my Live in Athens show tonight, and wearing my badge, and I officially no longer Do do do do dododo, I TURURUTU TURURU...!

Thank you so much.
    :D enjoy my friend,
  • dottles wrote:
    Evening folks, how we diddlin'??
    TFI Friday...

+1 and I've only been back from Cornwall since yesterday, but rough work day today.

4 Days and I have a better tan than from the whole of the Midlands summer! :lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello everyone. How are we all?
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello everyone. How are we all?

Hey lovely :wave:
    freaks...
    freaks...

You too :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Super super super super exhaused Phil, just put Arras on. How is yourself?
    philthehip wrote:
    freaks...

true story....are u ok buddy?just got home after intresting dinner :)
    Brisk. wrote:

Been a hard week here dude. Very busy time at work. Just chilling with some Pink Floyd at Maple Leaf. I know you listen too :D
    philthehip wrote:
    freaks...

true story....are u ok buddy?just got home after intresting dinner :)

With Eddie??????
    philthehip wrote:

With Eddie??????
    intresting dinner=with women
    great ,good dinner=with friends
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Been a hard week here dude. Very busy time at work. Just chilling with some Pink Floyd at Maple Leaf. I know you listen too :D

Ahh nice, I just listened to a NICE '73 show.
    philthehip wrote:

With Eddie??????

Is that a Greekish thing? ;)
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

i dont do that,i listen only shows played dates i was born..so after 1986 i listen them :roll:
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I love Five Bridges, got a great bootleg on vinyl of the sessions of the album too which is fab. Not really listened to any live stuff though
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

With Eddie??????

Is that a Greekish thing? ;)
    its the right thing ;)
    philthehip wrote:

I love Five Bridges, got a great bootleg on vinyl of the sessions of the album too which is fab. Not really listened to any live stuff though

Ah wait, your finally someone who will understand, the solo in Time (not on the record but like present day David Gilmour solo tour, it's played/changed for the better) it's probably one of the best things I have ever heard, it gets me everytime like no other solo. Not to mention the song as a whole is a fucking master piece etc but yeah that solo, god damm! I have an odd 7 shows that i could upload if you want them. And loads of David Gilmour solo.
    i dont do that,i listen only shows played dates i was born..so after 1986 i listen
    them :roll:

what kind of a silly rule is that, your missing sabbath 1970-79!
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Ah wait, your finally someone who will understand, the solo in Time (not on the record but like present day David Gilmour solo tour, it's played/changed for the better) it's probably one of the best things I have ever heard, it gets me everytime like no other solo. Not to mention the song as a whole is a fucking master piece etc but yeah that solo, god damm! I have an odd 7 shows that i could upload if you want them. And loads of David Gilmour solo.
    i dont do that,i listen only shows played dates i was born..so after 1986 i listen
    them :roll:

what kind of a silly rule is that, your missing sabbath 1970-79!

Not taking anything away from Roger Waters because the guy is a genious but I agree with you on the solo, What Gilmour live you have?