euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I've got about 15 mins of work left then I have nothing to do unitl 4.30 :?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    I've got about 15 mins of work left then I have nothing to do unitl 4.30 :?

be lucky for having this spare time :D it's the best you can do. When you think it's wasted time, it is.

...saying of the day :?
  • 71step28 wrote:

be lucky for having this spare time :D it's the best you can do. When you think it's wasted time, it is.

I would agree with you except its like this nearly every day. It gets boring. I have to pretend to look like i'm working...
    71step28 wrote:

I would agree with you except its like this nearly every day. It gets boring. I have to pretend to look like i'm working...

ah, OK, thats right... stay on here and write loooong posts or pm's, the sound and look of you typing might convince the others you're working ;)
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

ah, OK, thats right... stay on here and write loooong posts or pm's, the sound and look of you typing might convince the others you're working ;)

:lol: Good idea.

It's little Phil's birthday this weekend so a few of us are going out for a meal and drinks but i've no money!!

I'm lending £40 off my mum and i need to phone vodaphone to see if they can but my bill back by 2 days which will free up another £20. I thought the days of me borrowing money off my mum were long gone :D

:lol: Good idea.

It's little Phil's birthday this weekend so a few of us are going out for a meal and drinks but i've no money!!

I'm lending £40 off my mum and i need to phone vodaphone to see if they can but my bill back by 2 days which will free up another £20. I thought the days of me borrowing money off my mum were long gone :D

oh cool, my dearest Birthday wishes to little Phil when you're going to celebrate, please!
    don't worry about these times of lending money off your mom, it will NEVER end :? :oops: They will always tell you, that's what they are there for ;) and Mom will be happy about this (even when she's saying she's not), because you will always remain her little boy... :? :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    34542407138040957620025.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    listening the London 09 boot,,one year today..what a great show!!was amazing those 3 days in uk,meet the most of friends,to the pre-party Sian,organize,the same hotel in Traveloge,the bus we rent from Manchester to London
    the show in O2..fuckin amazing!!!!,,,hail hail to the lucky ones!!!!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Thank god I didn't go to Poland...Sounds terrible.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    listening the London 09 boot,,one year today..what a great show!!was amazing those 3 days in uk,meet the most of friends,to the pre-party Sian,organize,the same hotel in Traveloge,the bus we rent from Manchester to London

I was in the same hotel too Dimi, spent the night after the gig with Sean, Dave, Dunk, Helen and Emmi drinking your ouzo :D

Great fun :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    philthehip wrote:

I was in the same hotel too Dimi, spent the night after the gig with Sean, Dave, Dunk, Helen and Emmi drinking your ouzo :D

... and I sensibly went to bed after they kicked us out of the bar :oops: ;)

Confusion ... Dimi talking about Manchester Travelodge and Phil London Travelodge I think :s (I stayed at both) ... they made a lot of money out of us on that tour :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Confusion ... Dimi talking about Manchester Travelodge and Phil London Travelodge I think :s (I stayed at both) ... they made a lot of money out of us on that tour :lol:
    :lol::lol: he is talking about Manchester,no ouzo left for London..
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hi folks, hope everyone is well and happy!! :D My day started with my boss calling all staff in for an announcement and it turned out that overnight the major shareholders and senior management had been working out a deal to sell the Scottish sector of our company to the largest processing company in the world!! This will take us to a level way above anything I've ever been involved in and hopefully the benefits will result in me doing even more PJ shows on the next tour! 8-) Now I'm going to round things off with a set of headphones and a first listen to the new Iron Maiden album... :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I stayed at the travelodge at london, once we got kicked out, i stayed up in the lobby for a while chatting to a guy from manchester, i met, until god know what hour in the morning, great gig, great night.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    chime wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: he is talking about Manchester,no ouzo left for London..

Nah he's talking about London where they drank the Ouzo you gave Dunk ... I've seen the photos :shock: :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

where, you at a table with lots of people around it, because i remember sitting at the next table, and then having to take a group photo of all the people, and they were taking mickey out of my scottish accent, just wondered if that was you guys.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    philthehip wrote:

where, you at a table with lots of people around it, because i remember sitting at the next table, and then having to take a group photo of all the people, and they were taking mickey out of my scottish accent, just wondered if that was you guys.

That may have been us :oops: ... we were at a long table
    chime wrote:
    [

Nah he's talking about London where they drank the Ouzo you gave Dunk ... I've seen the photos :shock: :lol:
    ok,cos i gave dunk the ouzo in manchester :) must drink it the next day :)
    think it was then, nice to have met you, and not even know it, he he.
    i only wish that night i'd ordered more drink, before they shut up bar.
    Morning all...
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Morning all...

Morning D! Back at work again! :cry:
    But now i have time to watch the forum again! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Afternoon folks, how we diddling?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

The daily battle against bordom rages on....

I just had some pizza for din dins tho :D

Hows you?

When is your presentation?
    dottles wrote:

The daily battle against bordom rages on....

I just had some pizza for din dins tho :D

Hows you?

When is your presentation?

I had fruit salad and a pack of frazzles for lunch...might have an apple doughnut in a minute :D
    It was this morning, it went ok, not brilliant but it could have gone worse, just gotta keep my fingers crossed!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Well, it is hammering down with rain here...not in a stormy way, in a constant way...if you get what I mean.

Still to decide about these Band of Horses tickets/passes I won, might have a look at prices for getting to London in a bit.
    :)
  • 1230 pages in this thread? Wow. Cheers to you. Here's to keeping it alive another 1230 pages!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    1230 pages in this thread? Wow. Cheers to you. Here's to keeping it alive another 1230 pages!
    buddy,u cant imagine what strong relationships created before,during and after this tour..friendships for ever,relationship.and all this spirit,im there for you,help eachother,travel share,beds,floors,organize stuff,this become huge,im blessed im a part of it..

EDIT.probably me and Brisk we get married with 2 girls from tour :roll: :mrgreen:
    EDIT.probably me and Brisk we get married

I thought the sentence was going to end there ;)
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: bought my Gdynia poster today. Now all I need is to listen the bootleg once AGAIN :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018