euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:

Yer I have all his albums :D

Hurrah! Just Dave and little Phil I need to enlighten then :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    45215422317758122671183.jpg
    :o:o:o another teaser :D:D:D can't wait!!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:

I say all, I mean 2 plus a couple of demos
    71step28 wrote:
    :o:o:o another teaser :D:D:D can't wait!!

:thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    im really happy be with you guys at europe tour,,we just need...more :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I say all, I mean 2 plus a couple of demos

There's not much more than that, Sleep is for the Weak, Love, Ire and Song and Poetry of the Deed and then the demos.

More tours? More people? More Goodies?
    Or all of the above?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    dottles wrote:

Or all of the above?

Ouzo?
    dottles wrote:

Or all of the above?
    all you guys and all the rest,all together in a package...ill pack my bag in 3 minutes..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

Or all of the above?
    all you guys and all the rest,all together in a package...ill pack my bag in 3 minutes..
    Hunny, we all would!
    i think i ate 1/2 kilos of ice cream..my stomack hearts :lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

You are a sick puppy :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: was so good.. :lol:
    Night peeps, I gotta work on this presentation.
    I am in a redundancy workshop out of the office all day tomorrow and then at the theatre again tomorrow night.
    Sweet dreams y'all xx
    dottles wrote:
    Night peeps, I gotta work on this presentation.
    I am in a redundancy workshop out of the office all day tomorrow and then at the theatre again tomorrow night.
    Sweet dreams y'all xx

Good luck with the presentation!

Frank Turner ticket ordered... question for those of you in the North West, what's the easiest way into Liverpool (apart from the obvious stolen cut-and-shut XR3i!), flying to L'pool airport or Manchester and getting the train direct? Am thinking Manc 'cause it gives more options, though might just get the train.
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: was so good.. :lol:
    mmmmmmmmm......... Ice cream..............
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    its your fault with the ice cream thread.. :lol:
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    rafie wrote:
    its your fault with the ice cream thread.. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    hail hail!!!!!!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    To the lucky ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good morning
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    good day everybody!
    My department is moving into another building on Friday so I'm starting to pack now :D Means no routine work until Monday afternoon, great outlook :D:D though moving already IS routine for us ;) (it's going to be my 15th office since I work for this company (=13 years))
    Can't wait to get rid off all these packed cabinets (my bosses take them) so I got FREE SPACE on my walls to hang some PJ posters :D:D
  • 15th!!!????

Is it really worth unpacking? :lol:
    15th!!!????

Is it really worth unpacking? :lol:

no, not really :lol: We've been in our current offices for exact 8 months now...
    But the pro side to it all is, it's never getting really dirty, no chance for dust to settle down 8-)

I wish I could move at home as well, I soooooo do need space :?
    enjoy moving Yvi,did u throw her from window yet?
    No, Dimi ;) but she will be on vacation for about three weeks from Monday on so I got some nice quiet time ahead :)
    71step28 wrote:
    No, Dimi ;) but she will be on vacation for about three weeks from Monday on so I got some nice quiet time ahead :)
    she must be the only person on earth have vacation 11 months and work 1 month per year
    71step28 wrote:
    she must be the only person on earth have vacation 11 months and work 1 month per year
    :lol: this is because she always gets "sick" when she's on vacation so she gets a sick note from the doctor and her vacation days are still available (if you get what I mean :? )
    71step28 wrote:
    :lol: this is because she always gets "sick" when she's on vacation so she gets a sick note from the doctor and her vacation days are still available (if you get what I mean :? )
    yeah,we have some assholes do that too,not in my work,cos Airforce hospitals dont play games...
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    How is everyone doing? I have been recovering from a simple sore throat on Friday that evolved into an infection at the weekend, first day at work today on the anti biotics so strictly speaking no booze for 10 days. I did intend on having a dry August but didn't want it to be this painful. On brighter news, as my throat has been in severe pain the last thing I have wanted is a cigarette (last one was Saturday) so I think I might carry it on as I don't feel the need for one. I have also spoken to work and should be in London for any time after September 25th! Exciting times 8-)

I am thinking about one of those Belfast posters to decorate my new room maybe. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.