euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    and who else is here? :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Oddly enough I lent a friend my oyster card today as she is off to London tomorrow for a few days. Having a card comes in very handy.

Yeah, pleased I am going to go to see Frank Turner, I am looking forward to it. Knowing my luck my Xmas 'do' will be the same night, but the girlies know I am going away so hopefully they'll arrange it for another night, the week after or something. But even if I am working in the authority the official Xmas do thing would be hard as we'd all be split up in new teams.

Uuurgh, I am meant to be writing a presentation for an interview I have on Thursday and just can't do it.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening folks, hope everyone is ok xx

Sure am! Glad to see that you've decided to take the trip to Liverpool to see Frank Turner. I'll be missing him this time around as will be out for a Christmas meal with a select group of work mates, only date we could all do.

Hectic day at work, briefed on all the changes happening and it's all good, trying to get stuff together for festival and also trying to track down my Oyster card ready for my trip to the smoke tomorrow night! Must stop procrastinating and get on with it.

Shame Ian, would have been nice if you could have made it too.
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening folks, hope everyone is ok xx

Sure am! Glad to see that you've decided to take the trip to Liverpool to see Frank Turner. I'll be missing him this time around as will be out for a Christmas meal with a select group of work mates, only date we could all do.

Hectic day at work, briefed on all the changes happening and it's all good, trying to get stuff together for festival and also trying to track down my Oyster card ready for my trip to the smoke tomorrow night! Must stop procrastinating and get on with it.

I was thinking that too..
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I'm here mad dawg.
    Brisk. wrote:
    I'm here mad dawg.
    whats for sex tonight?i got a good one..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Howdy folksies :)
    Brisk. wrote:
    I'm here mad dawg.

Ye, we got lets see, some guy from the uk and someone from DC n Israel.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    I'm here mad dawg.

Ye, we got lets see, some guy from the uk and someone from DC n Israel.
    nice,did i tell u my nicknamer is butcher? :twisted: ;)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

No, the work do is the 8th, when he's here in Exeter, am in Bournemouth on the 10th seeing War of the Worlds but flights/trains should be possible... I will look into a few things (but not the bank balance).
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits

No I heard it was Dimi :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No, the work do is the 8th, when he's here in Exeter, am in Bournemouth on the 10th seeing War of the Worlds but flights/trains should be possible... I will look into a few things (but not the bank balance).

You know you want to come for a piss up in Liverpool Ian ;)
    philthehip wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Tickets are purchased, Ian get a wiggle on and purchase yours! I'd have bought it with ours if I had thought - doh!!
    I hope you boys like him now :? :?
    Brisk. wrote:

No I heard it was Dimi :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    exactly,ball-butcher.... :evil:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Tickets are purchased, Ian get a wiggle on and purchase yours! I'd have bought it with ours if I had thought - doh!!

I think some mad German woman might be coming too :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I was hoping so :D:D
    I can place another order or summink?? :mrgreen:

I love Frank, I mean with song titles like Thatcher F*cked The Kids, and I Knew Prufrock before he got famous...who wouldn't :D:lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Hope your new house will have enough room for us all ;)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

confirmed :thumbup: she will :D:D

Pokey little hole is more the way its gonna be
    71step28 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

confirmed :thumbup: she will :D:D

SQQQQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I was hoping so :D:D
    I can place another order or summink?? :mrgreen:

I love Frank, I mean with song titles like Thatcher F*cked The Kids, and I Knew Prufrock before he got famous...who wouldn't :D:lol:

I like Heartless bastard motherfucker from the ep he did :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

Its Ok.

I'll bring a tent :D
    philthehip wrote:

Its Ok.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I'll look for a comfy hotel then :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Leanne,i don't think you've read it?
    em jot wrote:
    Morning everybody :)
    I'm on my way to work,don't really want to go... I NEED A HOLIDAY! Have to wait to the end of September but...
    Well,have a nice day people and see u in the afternoon :D

P.S. Leanne,got my sticker yesterday! Thanks very very much again! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    em jot wrote:
    Leanne,i don't think you've read it?
    em jot wrote:
    Morning everybody :)
    I'm on my way to work,don't really want to go... I NEED A HOLIDAY! Have to wait to the end of September but...
    Well,have a nice day people and see u in the afternoon :D

P.S. Leanne,got my sticker yesterday! Thanks very very much again! :D
    Awww, cool :D Hope you like it!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Its Ok.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I'll look for a comfy hotel then :D

Oh people, I am soooo happy!!!!! I'm gonna see you again!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You had a listen to any of stuff then?
    71step28 wrote:

Oh people, I am soooo happy!!!!! I'm gonna see you again!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Me too missus, me too!!
    It's made me :mrgreen: ...
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You had a listen to any of stuff then?

Yer I have all his albums :D
    45215422317758122671183.jpg