euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=139162
    LONDON, OEIRAS AND GYDYNIA POSTER SALE WED 8/18!!
    for the ones didnt see it :)

I desperately want the London poster :shock: :(
    It's a goodun, did you not buy it on the night?

No and I hugely regret it :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Paulina87 wrote:

:o:D:D
    So I have present for Christmas
    :?
    :lol::lol: ill score Oeiras,the last to complete the 11 europe shows..and then my credit card will go vacations and try to avoid me..exept chime has new ideas :twisted:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

I desperately want the London poster :shock: :(
    It's a goodun, did you not buy it on the night?

:( Maybe they will be around for a while...
    Cash has a lot to answer for!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

:( Maybe they will be around for a while...
    Cash has a lot to answer for!

Indeed... It's frustrating because we have the wedding to pay for so frivolous things have to take a back burner... ah well... if I keep telling myself it's only a poster maybe i'll get over it...

Or not. ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    I don't have any vinyl at all....do not own a recorde player.
    I think the only things I've had on vinyl was Mickey Mouse's Christmas Disco, The Wombles and Spitting Image

Spitting Image on vinyl :mrgreen:

I scored the CD of that for 10p in a charity shop once... well worth it for the occasional play when a few beers have been sunk.

Vinyl is a wonderful thing, only PJ vinyl I have is a few Xmas singles, BS and Ten re-issue. If I had my way everything would still come out on vinyl and I would be upgrading my CDs to vinyl... reality (and space) means they have to co-exist happily here.

Local store didn't come through with a copy of Arcade Fire's new one, so I ordered the CD from play.com and they sent me a duplicate they didn't charge me for, so I shall be returning it and blagging the £8.95 credit note onto my account I think!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:

:o:D:D
    So I have present for Christmas
    :?
    :lol::lol: and then my credit card will go vacations

I'm telling that myself too but it never works :?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I think the only things I've had on vinyl was Mickey Mouse's Christmas Disco, The Wombles and Spitting Image

I no longer have said vinyl, it was sold at a boot fair along with the rest of my parents vinyl...the whole box was bought by a collector who afterwhich told us it was worth loads as amongst the box there was some rarities...oh well!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I no longer have said vinyl, it was sold at a boot fair along with the rest of my parents vinyl...the whole box was bought by a collector who afterwhich told us it was worth loads as amongst the box there was some rarities...oh well!!

A friend of mine has 2 boxes of vinyl in her attic which were her dads, she thinks there's some Beatless and some Strolling Bones originals in there... and I'm welcome to them if I stop being such a rubbish friend and go and see her! It has been over a year!

Today the new Iron Maiden and Isobel Campbell/Mark Lanegan discs turned up. I haven't listened to either as I can't decide which to play first. Tim Barry's 28th & Stonewall is on at the moment, and there'll be some Social Distortion next. Going to save those two for tomorrow night now as too late to concentrate on new music!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    ilockyer wrote:

A friend of mine has 2 boxes of vinyl in her attic which were her dads, she thinks there's some Beatless and some Strolling Bones originals in there... and I'm welcome to them if I stop being such a rubbish friend and go and see her! It has been over a year!

Today the new Iron Maiden and Isobel Campbell/Mark Lanegan discs turned up. I haven't listened to either as I can't decide which to play first. Tim Barry's 28th & Stonewall is on at the moment, and there'll be some Social Distortion next. Going to save those two for tomorrow night now as too late to concentrate on new music!

Thanks for the album reminders..Wanna hear James Iha!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:

Today the new Iron Maiden and Isobel Campbell/Mark Lanegan discs turned up.

I'll be going down for the new Maiden album tomorrow as I've been on a path of rediscovery lately and they were at the top of my tree 25 years ago. It seems a long time since the Somewhere In Time tour (1986) :oops: I'd forgotten all about the Campbell/Lanegan so thanks for reminding me!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Morning everybody :)
    I'm on my way to work,don't really want to go... I NEED A HOLIDAY! Have to wait to the end of September but...
    Well,have a nice day people and see u in the afternoon :D

P.S. Leanne,got my sticker yesterday! Thanks very very much again! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    morning all....im of work today :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    First time since the tour, right? :lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    First time since the tour, right? :lol:
    true :lol:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :lol::lol: ill score Oeiras,the last to complete the 11 europe shows..and then my credit card will go vacations and try to avoid me..exept chime has new ideas :twisted:

I only asked the question to see when people switched from buying cassettes to buying cds ... I didn't expect anyone to be crazy enough to then decide they needed to own them all on cassette :mrgreen::lol: ... I should have known better :oops:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:

I only asked the question to see when people switched from buying cassettes to buying cds ... I didn't expect anyone to be crazy enough to then decide they needed to own them all on cassette :mrgreen::lol: ... I should have known better :oops:
    still love you,and your ideas ;)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    chime wrote:

You do realize that you are on the pearl jam forum, right? :lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    are u ready......?
    :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    are u ready......?

That has to be the start of a Scooter song!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    are u ready......?

That has to be the start of a Scooter song!
    they are from Berlin too? 8-):mrgreen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7JPUzJOpOE
    again....are you ready????
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG_Z8C27b1U
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

no Youtube for me at work :( Dimi, ready for what? :mrgreen:
    71step28 wrote:

are you happy????are you feeling safe????
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:

are you happy????are you feeling safe????
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

just like back then: yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! :D:D
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Way to make me eternally curse myself for not being there :cry:

Is that your Greek flag up front on Stone's side, D? :mrgreen:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Kloddz wrote:
    Way to make me eternally curse myself for not being there :cry:

Is that your Greek flag up front on Stone's side, D? :mrgreen:
    nop,its Leonidas one,a greek buddy...i think was the only Greek in the show with Team McCready shirt :D
    my flag is always on God sides ;)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    are u ready......?
    I am 8-):D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    Evening folks, hope everyone is ok xx
    dottles wrote:
    Evening folks, hope everyone is ok xx

Sure am! Glad to see that you've decided to take the trip to Liverpool to see Frank Turner. I'll be missing him this time around as will be out for a Christmas meal with a select group of work mates, only date we could all do.

Hectic day at work, briefed on all the changes happening and it's all good, trying to get stuff together for festival and also trying to track down my Oyster card ready for my trip to the smoke tomorrow night! Must stop procrastinating and get on with it.
    hi all!!!!!!!!!hi brisk...where are u boy? :roll: