euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    i dont see avocado in tape..but i just bought riot act.. :D

... oh god what have I started :shock: :lol:

... and Sian in case the previous one wasn't enough ... here's another hug {{{Sian}}} ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

Hello!! :D I don't know for sure right now, because I'm still at work, but I think got Ten, VS, Vitalogy, No Code, Riot Act, LOTL and Benny Hall on tape :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    danm..ill collect the casete now...benaroya ordered.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    71step28 wrote:

Hello!! :D I don't know for sure right now, because I'm still at work, but I think got Ten, VS, Vitalogy, No Code, Riot Act, LOTL and Benny Hall on tape :D
    What is LOTL stand for? That's the second time today I have seen that today on the boards and I am drawing a blank.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

What is LOTL stand for? That's the second time today I have seen that today on the boards and I am drawing a blank.
    live on two legs!!danm..i have to buy this one too!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rafie wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Live on Two Legs 8-)
  • chime wrote:
    ... and Sian in case the previous one wasn't enough ... here's another hug {{{Sian}}} ;)

Shit, sorry darlin' missed it at the end of the page there... thanks for both hugs :mrgreen: xxx

I wish my good friends didn't live so far away :( (It's not that I don't have good friends here, I just miss you guys :( )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Hello,
    How nice that people are still buying cassettes :)
    So I have: Ten, Vs, Vitalogy, No Code with 5 different covers, Yield, LOTL, 2 x Binaural, Jeremy, Daughter, Not for you.
    If anyone want one of my Binaural PM me ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    chime wrote:
    rafie wrote:

Live on Two Legs 8-)
    In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, Doh' :oops:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

Huggles hunny...I hate being frustrated, it's always a horrid feeling no matter what the situation.

Thanks swetheart x how's things? x

Oh, you know, keeping my head down and ploughing on regardless! In all seriousness, stressful, unpleasant and frightening.
    I hope you're less frustrated soon, it lingers that feeling, but once it dissipates things will seem easier.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Paulina87 wrote:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :wave:
    have this one,but thanks u rock!! :)
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    Hello,
    So I have: Ten, Vs, Vitalogy, No Code with 5 different covers, Yield, LOTL, 2 x Binaural, Jeremy, Daughter, Not for you.

THIS GIRL IS AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I have Binaural winging it's way to me 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Paulina87 wrote:
    Hello,

vinyl or cassette??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Huggles hunny...I hate being frustrated, it's always a horrid feeling no matter what the situation.

Thanks swetheart x how's things? x

Oh, you know, keeping my head down and ploughing on regardless! In all seriousness, stressful, unpleasant and frightening.
    I hope you're less frustrated soon, it lingers that feeling, but once it dissipates things will seem easier.

Oh hunny :( *hugs* You know where I am if you need to vent ok? Email, text, phonecall... I don't mind :) I've been through the redundancy process enough and I do know how you feel :(

I'm ok, I just need to nip something in the bud. Trouble is, it's hard as there's mutual friends... mind you, at the end of the day, if they love me they'll accept it I guess...

live on two legs casette ordered...chime its your fault.u pay for my drinks on next tour.. :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Hello,

vinyl or cassette??

it's cassette
    Unfortunately the only vinyls i have are: Ten, Backspacer, Ten reissue and about 12 singles :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018

Oh hunny :( *hugs* You know where I am if you need to vent ok? Email, text, phonecall... I don't mind :) I've been through the redundancy process enough and I do know how you feel :(

I'm ok, I just need to nip something in the bud. Trouble is, it's hard as there's mutual friends... mind you, at the end of the day, if they love me they'll accept it I guess...

Thank you, much appreciated. I feel sorry for droning on all the time, my friends on here and here with me must be fed up of it by now! I am generally a glass half full person, people get me to do stuff becuase I fix things for them, but this has knocked me for six really.

and who couldn't love you my dear...unfortunate as it is, it is these tough situations when you find out how deep your friendships really are.
    Paulina87 wrote:

it's cassette
    Unfortunately the only vinyls i have are: Ten, Backspacer, Ten reissue and about 12 singles :)
    you join the vitalogy lp contest?if not do it..and wait for friday....keep on coming.. 8-)
    Paulina87 wrote:

it's cassette
    you join the vitalogy lp contest?if not do it..and wait for friday....keep on coming.. 8-)

I joined - Vitalogy is my favourite album ;)
    Maybe I'll be lucky this time
    live on two legs casette ordered...chime its your fault.u pay for my drinks on next tour.. :lol:

Well at least this seems to be quicker ... and cheaper :mrgreen: ... than vinyl :lol:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

it's cassette

I joined - Vitalogy is my favourite album ;)
    Maybe I'll be lucky this time
    good luck.. :)
    chime wrote:

Well at least this seems to be quicker ... and cheaper :mrgreen: ... than vinyl :lol:
    true!!! :lol:
  • dottles wrote:

Thank you, much appreciated. I feel sorry for droning on all the time, my friends on here and here with me must be fed up of it by now! I am generally a glass half full person, people get me to do stuff becuase I fix things for them, but this has knocked me for six really.

and who couldn't love you my dear...unfortunate as it is, it is these tough situations when you find out how deep your friendships really are.

You shouldn't apologise. You're going through a hard time and that's what friends are for. Can't stand fair weather friends, y'know, the ones who only want to talk to you when the sky is blue and the birds are singing... fuck 'em I say ;)

ah trust me, I know there are people out there who don't like me let alone love me! :lol: I'm honest about it though... it's character building ;) and yes, you're absolutely right, my real friends are coming through... and that's why I have to make a huge decision but it's a decision that's been brewing for years so it's not easy :(

• PkePke Posts: 846
    Pke wrote:
    dimitrispearljam wrote:
    chime wrote:

The expensive ones

I have all the studio albums and RVM, LD and ITW
    benny+sf left?

only SF an ITW left for me unless you count crazy stuff like white backspacer

You going to grab one of the ITW re-issues or will that not do?

got it ordered but would like the original too as i asume it will still be different from re-release but dont fancy payin 200 quid for it ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    chime wrote:
    dottles you are better off staying out of the madness or you find yourself staying up until 3am to bid on e-bay for something you already own on cd (and in some cases tape :lol: ) ... it's craziness

EDIT: may be that would be a good question. What do you own on tape? ... for me it is Ten and Vs and got a cd player for the birthday before Vitalogy came out 8-)

no no noo dont start that on tape i have fuck all dont make me go there :shock:

susan would defo divource me if i go down that route :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=139162
    LONDON, OEIRAS AND GYDYNIA POSTER SALE WED 8/18!!
    for the ones didnt see it :)
  • http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=139162

I desperately want the London poster :shock: :(

You shouldn't apologise. You're going through a hard time and that's what friends are for. Can't stand fair weather friends, y'know, the ones who only want to talk to you when the sky is blue and the birds are singing... fuck 'em I say ;)

ah trust me, I know there are people out there who don't like me let alone love me! :lol: I'm honest about it though... it's character building ;) and yes, you're absolutely right, my real friends are coming through... and that's why I have to make a huge decision but it's a decision that's been brewing for years so it's not easy :(

I've discovered a few fair weather friends through the last few weeks, ones who have always been accepting of my support in the past, but now have none for me which is quite upsetting. I've also discovered friend who I thought were acquaintances, who've really come to the fore, which means an awful lot.

If there is anything which makes your decision easier then do it, but I doubt if things are so far down the road then there won't be. Whatever you decide, they'll be plenty of people to support you through the decision and any after effects.
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=139162

I desperately want the London poster :shock: :(
    It's a goodun, did you not buy it on the night?
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=139162

:o:D:D
    So I have present for Christmas
    :?