euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    i think ill spend more money off tour than on tour, just bought vitology on vinyl and i'm bidding for merkin ball, and a few others :S
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    satansbed wrote:
    i think ill spend more money off tour than on tour, just bought vitology on vinyl and i'm bidding for merkin ball, and a few others :S

You not been entering Dimi's competition/giveaways?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

i have but they have just make want it more
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    philthehip wrote:
    this berlin thing coming out sortly will blow our minds... 8-)

And what exciting thing is this Dimi?
    and the deaf heard and the blind saw.!!!! 8-)
    DVD? :?: :?: :?:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    rafie wrote:
    DVD? :?: :?: :?:
    :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:

I've not been entering as I have the vinyl he's been giving away ... but I thought may be I should enter for the 2nd and 3rd place prize :shifty: :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I've not been entering as I have the vinyl he's been giving away ... but I thought may be I should enter for the 2nd and 3rd place prize :shifty: :lol:
    :) is any pj vinyl u dont have?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

I'm sorry, I just feel I needed to say that.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

no pro..put it out..even is your clothes,u are wellcome!! :lol::lol:

btw wtf happen?who i need to kick?
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:

The expensive ones :P :lol:

I have all the studio albums and RVM, LD and ITW
    chime wrote:

benny+sf left?
  • ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

just frustrated... i'm ready to draw a very firm line under a situation.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

chime wrote:

benny+sf left?

I don't know if I'll ever afford those :shock:

... most likely next at some point will be LO2L :)

Huge virtual hugs for the Sian ;) ... I'll leave Dimi to the kicking ;)
    ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

Huggles hunny...I hate being frustrated, it's always a horrid feeling no matter what the situation.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    chime wrote:

benny+sf left?

only SF an ITW left for me unless you count crazy stuff like white backspacer :)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    the best pil for sian situation is vs album..go-animal and u are ok..
    Pke wrote:
    chime wrote:

benny+sf left?

only SF an ITW left for me unless you count crazy stuff like white backspacer :)

You going to grab one of the ITW re-issues or will that not do? ;)
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I don't have any vinyl at all....do not own a recorde player.
    I think the only things I've had on vinyl was Mickey Mouse's Christmas Disco, The Wombles and Spitting Image
    Pke wrote:
    chime wrote:

benny+sf left?

no count that ...SF for me too left...am i the only freak having all 13 releases of TEN album? :roll:
    chime wrote:

You going to grab one of the ITW re-issues or will that not do? ;)
    oh that,,im not sure how many times i order it,, :lol::lol:
    Pke wrote:
    benny+sf left?

no count that ...SF for me too left...am i the only freak having all 13 releases of TEN album? :roll:

Being from the UK I only have the basketball (oh and the re-issue box :oops: )
    dottles you are better off staying out of the madness or you find yourself staying up until 3am to bid on e-bay for something you already own on cd (and in some cases tape :lol: ) ... it's craziness

EDIT: may be that would be a good question. What do you own on tape? ... for me it is Ten and Vs and got a cd player for the birthday before Vitalogy came out 8-)
    chime wrote:

Being from the UK I only have the basketball (oh and the re-issue box :oops: )
    i have..5 uk releases i think..125-160-180 gram,the 91 and basketball...cant remember for sure,and lazy toi check.. :mrgreen:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Whatever it is, tell 'em to go an swivel on it!

(I'm in a ladylike mood today!)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    chime wrote:
    dottles you are better off staying out of the madness or you find yourself staying up until 3am to bid on e-bay for something you already own on cd (and in some cases tape :lol: ) ... it's craziness

EDIT: may be that would be a good question. What do you own on tape? ... for me it is Ten and Vs and got a cd player for the birthday before Vitalogy came out 8-)
    u mean cassette?i bought ten back in the days...but i think i dont have riot act and avocado,,and is there backspacer one?danm!!i log in in ebay Pippa!!! :lol:
    leanne..stay away..ask yvi for details of the madness
  • dottles wrote:

Huggles hunny...I hate being frustrated, it's always a horrid feeling no matter what the situation.

Thanks swetheart x how's things? x
    the best pil for sian situation is vs album..go-animal and u are ok..

I'm currently hauled up in bed watching youtube clips of Skynyrd and Neil Young... It's keeping me occupied... I daredn't listen to anything that might get my temper flared up :lol:

Thanks though D :) x
    dottles wrote:
    I don't have any vinyl at all....do not own a recorde player.
    I think the only things I've had on vinyl was Mickey Mouse's Christmas Disco, The Wombles and Spitting Image

It's ok, i'm sure you'll be bitten by the PJ vinyl bug soon enough ;)

From the studio albums I need Vs, No Code, Binaural, Riot Act and Avocado on vinyl... I'm desperate for Binaural :cry:

chime wrote:

I have Ten, Vs, and single cassette of Jeremy in a cardboard box/sleeve thing, I remember it has a little boy wrapped in a USA flag on it or something - my ex tried to throw it out and I rescued it from the bin, I know I don't have a tape player but it was the principle!
    i dont see avocado in tape..but i just bought riot act.. :D
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    chime wrote:

I never understood the draw of getting the vinyls if you never even open them/don't have a record player.

As for tapes, I had Ten, Vs, Vitology, the Atlanta show from 94 that was broadcast live on the radio and the radio show they did in Eddies house back in 1995 (or was it 1994). The reason I say "had" is that I recently realized that my mother probably threw all of my cassettes away a couple of years ago when they moved! :evil: Trust me when I say I was more than a little pissed off about that!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin