euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Cricket is the dumbest sport ever :twisted:

We'll have to agree to disagree!

He might appreciate it more when he's become one of those lazy student types - after all, it must be the ultimate slacker game, in that at the highest level a game can take up 5 days!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Any sport where your spectators are reading a newspaper in the middle of the game is, in my opinion, a big pile o' poo!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ian, I have a feeling that once Dave has formed an opinion it's very difficult for it to be changed.
    I do prefer Twenty20 tho, it does have more pace.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I'll take rounders over cricket any day of the week
    I'll take rounders over cricket any day of the week

But rounders is something you play on the beach...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

What about rounders vs baseball?
  • ilockyer wrote:

What about rounders vs baseball?

Rounders.

Baseball is just far too long and drawn out (but still better then cricket.)

We played Rounders at school. Nothin' to do with a beach.
    We played rounders at school too... I was shockingly bad at it.

I am still shockingly bad at it...hmmmm....

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday, it's not fair, I want the weekends to last longer.
    dottles wrote:
    I can't believe tomorrow is Monday, it's not fair, I want the weekends to last longer.

4 day weekends are the way forward possibly! I will let you know next Monday night if that's the case :D
    Goodnight all, sweet dreams x
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    morning all
    leanne i,m sure i could manage a long weekend down your way sometime
    count me in if we can get enough bodies involved ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hey freaks..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Afternoon all.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Afternoon all.
    hi girl!!hope u doing fine!how is Dave?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Afternoon all.

Dave is good thanks :)

I'm ok... a bit stressed with work and stuff but nothing I can't handle ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Afternoon all.

Dave is good thanks :)

I'm ok... a bit stressed with work and stuff but nothing I can't handle ;)
    he he,,there is nothing that you cant handle girl!!!people got the power.. :)
    this berlin thing coming out sortly will blow our minds... 8-)

More inside knowledge Dimi???? :lol:
    pke wrote:
    morning all
    leanne i,m sure i could manage a long weekend down your way sometime
    count me in if we can get enough bodies involved ;)

Fab!!
    Afternoon all.
    Ello gorgeous girlie
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

And what exciting thing is this Dimi?
    Hello Leanne xxx
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello Leanne xxx

Hey lovely xx
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello Leanne xxx

Hey lovely xx

How are you?
    philthehip wrote:

And what exciting thing is this Dimi?
    and the deaf heard and the blind saw.!!!! 8-)
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello Leanne xxx

Hey lovely xx

How are you?

Ummm, ok, living with my head in the sand a little, amazed by the reactions of people finding out by those I work with both internal and external to my organisation - they've all been great.
    Keeping occupied with other things.
    Missed you around here recently.
    How's you?
    dottles wrote:

Ummm, ok, living with my head in the sand a little, amazed by the reactions of people finding out by those I work with both internal and external to my organisation - they've all been great.
    How's you?

Im good cheers, been very busy and had a killer migrain for the last 3 days so been a little wiped out. Had it again this morning but it seems to have lifted now, Im meant to be out playing poker tonight but I will see how I feel.

Any gigs planned? Are you gonna pay us a visit at some point? And vice versa :D
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    hey phil hey leanne....
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

How's you?

Im good cheers, been very busy and had a killer migrain for the last 3 days so been a little wiped out. Had it again this morning but it seems to have lifted now, Im meant to be out playing poker tonight but I will see how I feel.

Any gigs planned? Are you gonna pay us a visit at some point? And vice versa :D

I'm very lucky not to get migraines really, but I have friends who suffer really badly.
    Um, gigs planned down here, ones booked ages ago. Defo looking at that 11th December gig in Liverpool, I might just sod it and buy the tickets. It would be ace to see you (and Dave but he'll probably turn that into some sarcastic comment! ;) ) and you're welcome here any time...just give me a few hours notice!
    Defo up for arranging a proper collective meet up down here next spring, been looking at prices of houses/statics so far - me (which put Dave off), Sian and Dave, Ian, Bas, Danni ...
    I've friends who teach surfing, and another who has a few horses people could go out on and stuff...
    satansbed wrote:
    hey phil hey leanne....

hey G, how's it going?

I'm off to a meeting but will be back in an hour...in a sod 'em stage :lol:
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    hey phil hey leanne....

hey G, how's it going?

its not too bad, everything is so boring without a pearl jam tour :(
    satansbed wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    hey phil hey leanne....

hey G, how's it going?

its not too bad, everything is so boring without a pearl jam tour :(

It is indeed... but I need to get a job before the next one is announced.
    (my hour long meeting lasted 20 minutes :lol: )