euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    pussy.. :lol::lol: load your weapons!!!!!!!!

It's AWNNNNNN.

Wut happened with Israel?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:

It's AWNNNNNN.

dont touch my wife in your mouth,,but the other issue is an honor thing!!
    we shallnever surrender..see u in the fields
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG9mxhWl ... playnext=1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:

It's AWNNNNNN.

dont touch my wife in your mouth,,but the other issue is an honor thing!!
    we shallnever surrender..see u in the fields
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG9mxhWl ... playnext=1

It's okay, I like my wife, I don't need yours by my mouth.
    Brisk. wrote:

i dont want yours in my mouth... :lol: ...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:

i dont want yours in my mouth... :lol: ...

Alrighty then, we're all cool.
    cool my ass...you chicken..why u afraid to put out our pistols?

Cos I wouldn't wanna hurt a friend now...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    You know when you stumble into a conversation and kind of wish you hadn't....that's me currently...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Brisk. wrote:

fair enough..i love u too..
    Peace
    Brisk. wrote:

fair enough..i love u too..
    Peace

:D

All mine 8-)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    You know what I think there is a need, maybe in the spring for an en masse visit to Cornwall. Hire a cottage/house or something, and then just have a mad long weekend. I can't offer much, but there is opportunity for BBQs/rounders/volleyball on the beach, bands in beach bars, lots of homemade cake, scones and biscuits, drunken wii games, sailing, surfing, horse riding, Cornish hospitality, plenty of laughs, beautiful surroundings, castles, lay lines, ancient stones, ummm and me....

What an awesome idea! Haven't been to Cornwall since I went to your town to see The Hold Steady in June last year, amazing how the sea air cured the illness that struck me down that dinnertime! Loved the beach just down from the Pavillion, great place to chill out with a bottle of cider and some food before the gig.

Beautiful Days next weekend, really should start getting stuff sorted for that!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    You know what I think there is a need, maybe in the spring for an en masse visit to Cornwall. Hire a cottage/house or something, and then just have a mad long weekend. I can't offer much, but there is opportunity for BBQs/rounders/volleyball on the beach, bands in beach bars, lots of homemade cake, scones and biscuits, drunken wii games, sailing, surfing, horse riding, Cornish hospitality, plenty of laughs, beautiful surroundings, castles, lay lines, ancient stones, ummm and me....

What an awesome idea! Haven't been to Cornwall since I went to your town to see The Hold Steady in June last year, amazing how the sea air cured the illness that struck me down that dinnertime! Loved the beach just down from the Pavillion, great place to chill out with a bottle of cider and some food before the gig.

Beautiful Days next weekend, really should start getting stuff sorted for that!

Alright rub it in about Beautiful Days!!
    I'm defo reckoning on a long weekend down here for peeps...maybe Easter/early May bank holiday. Sian (and Dave I presume :D ), Danni, Bas are up for it, and Yvi seemed to think it was a good idea...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO3oHXYkhtE
    dottles wrote:
    I'm defo reckoning on a long weekend down here for peeps...maybe Easter/early May bank holiday. Sian (and Dave I presume :D ), Danni, Bas are up for it, and Yvi seemed to think it was a good idea...

Just checked the rugby fixture list and either of those are fine with me, no way we're going to be in any of the cup competitions by then so count me in as a definite*

* barring a miracle!
  • Rugby :?

Did you see the football today?

Poor Pepe
    whoooohooo!!!!
    Rugby :?

Poor Pepe

Yep, a fan of the egg chasing I'm afraid!

Loved Reina's work today.
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Rugby :?

Poor Pepe

Yep, a fan of the egg chasing I'm afraid!

Loved Reina's work today.

It was fantastic.

2 silly sendings off tho.
    whoooohooo!!!!

Pray tell Dimi??
    It was fantastic.

2 silly sendings off tho.

Debut to remember for both of them!

Played Arms Aloft from Dublin this morning, and digging around on Youtube earlier on I found video footage of the Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros gig I saw, the whole show!

Here's one of the highlights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCTSPezJxCY
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO3oHXYkhtE

:thumbup:

On the weekend thing, if we can round up some more peeps as possibles I'll have a look at stuff like somewhere to stay. I might be able to use being a local to get some cheap deals....
    dottles wrote:
    whoooohooo!!!!

Pray tell Dimi??
    i found somone i search alot of time.. :)
    Dave, I'll scare you even more than the egg shaped ball...I've been to see a little red ball being hit by willow.
    dottles wrote:
    Dave, I'll scare you even more than the egg shaped ball...I've been to see a little red ball being hit by willow.

Enough already, still gutted about yesterdays result in the 20-20 final, but it couldn't have been any closer.
    My bro has been taking part in a celebration of cricket, 100 years of the club, so they were playing from dawn until dusk today. 6am he was at the club for breakfast, and they had a BBQ tonight...
    dottles wrote:
    My bro has been taking part in a celebration of cricket, 100 years of the club, so they were playing from dawn until dusk today. 6am he was at the club for breakfast, and they had a BBQ tonight...

Good stuff, so you were down there to support them by drinking all the cider? :shock:
  • Cricket is the dumbest sport ever :twisted:
    Cricket is the dumbest sport ever :twisted:

Waat, it's great!

We'll have to agree to disagree!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Good stuff, so you were down there to support them by drinking all the cider? :shock:

Nope, no cider for me, got a busy week at work...