euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Jennytree wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Just back from a drive down the country to meet a good friend that I tote wanna lob the gob on :lol: But sure we had a nice walk on the beach, smashin' day in Ireland so tis.

Tonight I'm meeting other people for a few wodkas :D

:sick:

You said the naughty word...

What, vodka?! omnomnom :D

Yes :|
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Never won the lottery - damn.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Listening to the new Brad album through facebook. They're pretty good.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Sweet, watching Nadal vs Murray.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:
    Sweet, watching Nadal vs Murray.
    same here zapping with barca-sevilla
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    evening all, just awake, and almost time to go to work.... did i ever mention i hate sat. nights
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hey all, got the new Ray Lamontagne album on in proper decent quality for first time and its awesome :D
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey all, got the new Ray Lamontagne album on in proper decent quality for first time and its awesome :D
    :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:

PJ fans go on about this guy, i'll download his albums tonight.
    morning all!!!!!!!enjoy your Sunday!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Morning, well afternoon actually...
    I loved seeing that vid of us lot singing Better Man in London this morning, made me :mrgreen:
    Hope you're all good and enjoying the sunshine.
    dottles wrote:
    I loved seeing that vid of us lot singing Better Man in London this morning, made me :mrgreen:
    was nice one!!!haha..and me playing the tube in Nijmegen!!! :lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

Moin!
    Yep, same here, saw it last night allready and been watching it several times now ;) sooo many great memories! And to see you guys moving, like in real life and not just pictures of you, is awesome. But the same time it makes me sad a bit and I realise how much I miss you... :(
    71step28 wrote:

Moin!
    Yep, same here, saw it last night allready and been watching it several times now ;) sooo many great memories! And to see you guys moving, like in real life and not just pictures of you, is awesome. But the same time it makes me sad a bit and I realise how much I miss you... :(

Me too, we need them to tour again and for me to win the lottery :D
    I need hugs and general daft stuff...
    You know what I think there is a need, maybe in the spring for an en masse visit to Cornwall. Hire a cottage/house or something, and then just have a mad long weekend. I can't offer much, but there is opportunity for BBQs/rounders/volleyball on the beach, bands in beach bars, lots of homemade cake, scones and biscuits, drunken wii games, sailing, surfing, horse riding, Cornish hospitality, plenty of laughs, beautiful surroundings, castles, lay lines, ancient stones, ummm and me....
  • dottles wrote:
    You know what I think there is a need, maybe in the spring for an en masse visit to Cornwall. Hire a cottage/house or something, and then just have a mad long weekend. I can't offer much, but there is opportunity for BBQs/rounders/volleyball on the beach, bands in beach bars, lots of homemade cake, scones and biscuits, drunken wii games, sailing, surfing, horse riding, Cornish hospitality, plenty of laughs, beautiful surroundings, castles, lay lines, ancient stones, ummm and me....

ooooooooooooooo so close :P
    dottles wrote:

ooooooooooooooo so close :P

You're a cheeky git Mr Riley...I don't have to come *wishes there was a sticky out tongue smiley*
    I could leave you to the locals :lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hello :wave:
    How's everyone today? :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    em jot wrote:
    Dealing with a cranky baby. At least the ITW soundtrack seems to calm him down. My boy has got good taste!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    em jot wrote:
    :evil: ill fight.. :lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    em jot wrote:
    :evil: ill fight.. :lol:
    Haha :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    what a moment in my tour!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnkbRFIxc1o

Still going on about the tour :lol:

But yes was mighty fine!
    Brisk. wrote:

But yes was mighty fine!
    yeah,,this tour,,leave alot of issues that WE STILL TALK ABOUT IT,,,,,,,TRY TO FIGURE OUT,,,,am i right Mr Brisk?? 8-)
    Brisk. wrote:

But yes was mighty fine!

Until the next one - yes indeedy!
    Besides, we've not seen Dimi's tour video yet...
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

But yes was mighty fine!

Until the next one - yes indeedy!
    Besides, we've not seen Dimi's tour video yet...
    8-)
    Brisk. wrote:

But yes was mighty fine!
    yeah,,this tour,,leave alot of issues that WE STILL TALK ABOUT IT,,,,,,,TRY TO FIGURE OUT,,,,am i right Mr Brisk?? 8-)

LOL, and what's the issue yo?
    Brisk. wrote:
    3some...
    Brisk. wrote:
    3some...

Sorry but the lady speaks.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    3some...

Sorry but the lady speaks.
    pussy.. :lol::lol: load your weapons!!!!!!!!