euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    satansbed wrote:
    Niko80 wrote:
    Good to know they are coming back and I am happy.... but im disappointed they play it so safe. I really expected a decent tour of europe this time around. Instead we get another short one with many shows in the same locations.. Wish they were a bit more creative in the tour planning.

i kinda prefer it this way, cause il probably one get to go 2-3 shows a year anyway so if they do short tours and come back every year or two its better than doing a huge tour and not coming back for six years

I agree with you, shorter and more frequent is good and im all for it. I guess I just feel a bit weird having just gotten back from london seing pj and now the pre-sale is in 2 days for the same location.
    I will swallow poison
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    i understand what u say but if they play every year in italy spain u wouldnt prefer it :D and ofcourse i dont care..ill travel

well i really want to see pearl jam in italy and greece and barcelona so this way if they play there 2011 or 2012 i could aford it
  • Right I'm confused. HRC website you can buy tickets at 9am this Wednesday and 10C not until 7pm so apart from the early entry which at a festival isn't going to make much difference anyway, is there any point buying the 10c tickets if I can buy them from HRC earlier in the day?
    i know,,so ifu oe 0c,you dont have other chance!!!!!!

also not that much of a big deal but with HRC tickets they'll post them to you, no hassle of queuing to pick up 10c tickets

Right im talking rubbish...has to be 10c tickets, they'll be a cool PJ wristband involved im sure and then you can spot the other true PJ fans!
    "I Blame Everything On Eddie Vedder"

• Right im talking rubbish...has to be 10c tickets, they'll be a cool PJ wristband involved im sure and then you can spot the other true PJ fans!

There's early entry for 10c members, confirmed over the phone to 10c by Pegasus. That's the reason you want 10c tickets 8-)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    At the minute I am thinking of the Dublin, Belfast and Berlin
    Still unsure of London and Nijmegen at the minute....
    Would love to do one in southern Europe, as well...hmmmm
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JimNastics wrote:

Right im talking rubbish...has to be 10c tickets, they'll be a cool PJ wristband involved im sure and then you can spot the other true PJ fans!

There's early entry for 10c members, confirmed over the phone to 10c by Pegasus. That's the reason you want 10c tickets 8-)

dont want to sound negative but early entry to hyde park which holds 45,000 people aint gonna make that much of a difference! anyway, im going to get my 10c ticket even tho like the manchester and london shows they were more expensive than uk sourced tickets such as aloud.com or ticketmaster!
  • JimNastics wrote:

8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JimNastics wrote:

dont want to sound negative but early entry to hyde park which holds 45,000 people aint gonna make that much of a difference! anyway, im going to get my 10c ticket even tho like the manchester and london shows they were more expensive than uk sourced tickets such as aloud.com or ticketmaster!
    u think :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sappy113 wrote:
    tizianina wrote:
    the Roskilde web site says festival will take place 1 to 4 july... with a "warm up" thing on 27 june... :?
    may that be one of the empty dates? :roll:

http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/

I'd dig that, since it's in my own backyard, but Ed recently said to a danish newspaper that basically there's no way in hell they'll ever play Roskilde ever again. So I don't think it very likely.
    Have to agree with that. NO chance!
    PJ in Danish:
    www.pearl-jam.dk
  • For those of you attempting the 09.00 (GMT) 8th December pre-sale with Blueroom, you do realise you have to be an O2 customer don't you?
  • malcyrvs wrote:
    For those of you attempting the 09.00 (GMT) 8th December pre-sale with Blueroom, you do realise you have to be an O2 customer don't you?
    where it says that?
  • malcyrvs wrote:
    For those of you attempting the 09.00 (GMT) 8th December pre-sale with Blueroom, you do realise you have to be an O2 customer don't you?
    where it says that?

Because o2 Priority is only for o2 customers, you have to register for it by giving your o2 details. thankfully i am an o2 customer so i have a few ticket options
  • malcyrvs wrote:
    where it says that?

Because o2 Priority is only for o2 customers, you have to register for it by giving your o2 details. thankfully i am an o2 customer so i have a few ticket options
    oh,yes and u will take a password i guess
  • [/quote]oh,yes and u will take a password i guess[/quote]

You just login and buy the tickets through your o2 account, but you have to be an o2 customer thats all. For London and Manchester this year I didn't bother, just went through 10c
  • Hello and Good evening! I hope to see you all in Dublin and Hyde Park. Any ideas on wether there will be a seperate section for Ten Clubbers in London or just early entry before the free for all?
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Hello and Good evening! I hope to see you all in Dublin and Hyde Park. Any ideas on wether there will be a seperate section for Ten Clubbers in London or just early entry before the free for all?[/quote

I think it's just gonna be early entry in London.

Would be great if we go our own section. :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • You just login and buy the tickets through your o2 account, but you have to be an o2 customer thats all. For London and Manchester this year I didn't bother, just went through 10c

Yes, and what a wicked time you had :D
    Try to tell me that you love me, throw your little punches at me...
  • TinyFists wrote:
    You just login and buy the tickets through your o2 account, but you have to be an o2 customer thats all. For London and Manchester this year I didn't bother, just went through 10c

I did inded, all down to the person I was with though :D
  • TinyFists wrote:

I did inded, all down to the person I was with though :D

Of course, of course. Likewise.

But enough of the mutual love-in. Summer 2010! YES!
    Try to tell me that you love me, throw your little punches at me...
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    dottles wrote:

Any advice on accommodation for Berlin?
  • Dann2000 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

after grab concert tickets we do all the talking
    Dann2000 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Your doing Berlin?
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    However i will wait until wednesdayes TC ticket sale and buy my tickets for Dublin/Belfast/London/Berlin. I love the wristbands and early entry with my friends!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    However i will wait until wednesdayes TC ticket sale and buy my tickets for Dublin/Belfast/London/Berlin. I love the wristbands and early entry with my friends!!! :D

+1 for London and maybe Berlin?
  • Dann2000 wrote:
    [
    all
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2009
    Dann2000 wrote:

Your doing Berlin?
    all the way..dublin-Lisbon
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Dimitris, how are you going to be able to carry enough ouzo for the whole tour? :lol::lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Dimitris, how are you going to be able to carry enough ouzo for the whole tour? :lol::lol::D
    I DONT SEE TO LEFT ANY AFTER BELFAST.... :lol:
    Dann2000 wrote:

Your doing Berlin?

Ive found a flight that lands Berlin at 16.20, its not an all day concert is it?
  • Dann2000 wrote:

Ive found a flight that lands Berlin at 16.20, its not an all day concert is it?
    nop..around 17:30-18:00 will be the entry and 19:30 -20:00 pearl jam starts..but u miss all the fun... :D