euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    SO,,IM GONNA DO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LA LA LA LA LA LA... :D

:lol::lol: How did I know that was going to be so!
    I've money saved so will be doing some, just got to think which ones!!
    all is becouse its enough for vacation,,i can take 3 weeks in summer..so..is exactly the time i need :mrgreen:
    money..my credit card will have to fight,hold the pressure!!!!!!!!!!

I can take three weeks as well, and checked with my boss earlier and the timing is ok, but I need to think about costs and timings, plus I may have to miss London and Nijmegen, do we have ideas on the other *'d shows?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    all is becouse its enough for vacation,,i can take 3 weeks in summer..so..is exactly the time i need :mrgreen:

I can take three weeks as well, and checked with my boss earlier and the timing is ok, but I need to think about costs and timings, plus I may have to miss London and Nijmegen, do we have ideas on the other *'d shows?
    1th must be around..like poland..9th im sure is Bilbao Spain..6th????italy???
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about tix selling out in a jiffy. There are many to be had - 10C or not. I don't even think they have a Golden Circle for Hard Rock Calling (certainly not the times I've been)...

Great, I'm pleased about that, otherwise I might have had to get my elbows out. :D
    blur sold out in 20 mins for hyde park :shock:

Really!!!!! How long did Springsteen take last year?
  • dottles wrote:

1th must be around..like poland..9th im sure is Bilbao Spain..6th????italy???

I also think the 6th will be Italy.
    So far I'm planning Ireland, London and probably Arras. I'm waiting for the 6th.
  • once again ,,can anyone post the links where to buy tickets for the other dates except the 10c pre-sale?and when is the pre-sale?thanks :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    1st July? Day after Berlin? Must be Prague!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • blur sold out in 20 mins for hyde park :shock:[/quote]

Really!!!!! How long did Springsteen take last year?[/quote]
    sold out on the day of release.
  • alesek wrote:
    Prague or in poland
  • radarradar Posts: 771
    alesek wrote:
    or Poland and the Opener festival.
  • I am planning Ireland and London shows but where the hell is my Glasgow show??? :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Pegasus wrote:
    I called 10c and confirmed with them that Hard Rock Calling WILL have early 10c entry.. I'm :shock: .. in a good way :-)
    Hey Santra what happen to your rat?????is getting bigger after the tour announced???? :D
  • I want a show in Italy!!!! :evil:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • once again ,,can anyone post the links where to buy tickets for the other dates except the 10c pre-sale?and when is the pre-sale?thank
  • does anyone have the link to O2 blueroom priority tickets as i can't see it on the website anywhere.
  • YEAH !!!

Hope to meet you in Dublin, Belfast & Berlin !!!
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    Good to know they are coming back and I am happy.... but im disappointed they play it so safe. I really expected a decent tour of europe this time around. Instead we get another short one with many shows in the same locations.. Wish they were a bit more creative in the tour planning.
    I will swallow poison
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Niko80 wrote:
    Good to know they are coming back and I am happy.... but im disappointed they play it so safe. I really expected a decent tour of europe this time around. Instead we get another short one with many shows in the same locations.. Wish they were a bit more creative in the tour planning.

i kinda prefer it this way, cause il probably one get to go 2-3 shows a year anyway so if they do short tours and come back every year or two its better than doing a huge tour and not coming back for six years
  • So are most 10C members getting 10C tickets for London or are there people who want to order from Ticketmaster/02 or whoever?
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • 09/22/06 Praha, 06/12/07 Munich, 06/13/07 Chorzów, 08/15/09 Berlin, 06/25/10 London, 06/30/10 Berlin, 07/01/10 Gdynia, 07/04/2012 Berlin, 07/05/2012 Berlin, 07/10/2012 København, 06/16/2014 Amsterdam, 06/17/2014 Amsterdam, 06/25/2014 Wien, 26/06/2014 Berlin, 07/03/2014 Gdynia, 07/11/2014 Milton Keynes, 06/18/2018 London 06/19/2018 London,  07/01/2018 Praha, 07/03/2018 Kraków, 07/05/2018 Berlin, 07/10/2018 Barcelona, 07/17/2018 London.
  • satansbed wrote:
    Niko80 wrote:

i kinda prefer it this way, cause il probably one get to go 2-3 shows a year anyway so if they do short tours and come back every year or two its better than doing a huge tour and not coming back for six years
    yest me and niko80 will never see in my countrys a show..couse they do this "safe" tour my friend in the north says..
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    satansbed wrote:
    Niko80 wrote:

yest me and niko80 will never see in my countrys a show..couse they do this "safe" tour my friend in the north says..

well i dont mind if the next tour is in the south or whatever, just aslong as they come somwehre in europe every year
  • satansbed wrote:
    Niko80 wrote:

i'd agree with this
  • i understand what u say but if they play every year in italy spain u wouldnt prefer it :D and ofcourse i dont care..ill travel
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • the Roskilde web site says festival will take place 1 to 4 july... with a "warm up" thing on 27 june... :?
    may that be one of the empty dates? :roll:

http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/
  • i see flight for dublin,,not direct athens - dublin..is via london..is it 1 and a half hours the london - dublin as i see??
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    tizianina wrote:
    the Roskilde web site says festival will take place 1 to 4 july... with a "warm up" thing on 27 june... :?
    may that be one of the empty dates? :roll:

http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/

I'd dig that, since it's in my own backyard, but Ed recently said to a danish newspaper that basically there's no way in hell they'll ever play Roskilde ever again. So I don't think it very likely.
  • Right I'm confused. HRC website you can buy tickets at 9am this Wednesday and 10C not until 7pm so apart from the early entry which at a festival isn't going to make much difference anyway, is there any point buying the 10c tickets if I can buy them from HRC earlier in the day?
    "I Blame Everything On Eddie Vedder"
  • Right I'm confused. HRC website you can buy tickets at 9am this Wednesday and 10C not until 7pm so apart from the early entry which at a festival isn't going to make much difference anyway, is there any point buying the 10c tickets if I can buy them from HRC earlier in the day?
    i know,,so ifu oe 0c,you dont have other chance!!!!!!
    i know,,so ifu oe 0c,you dont have other chance!!!!!!

also not that much of a big deal but with HRC tickets they'll post them to you, no hassle of queuing to pick up 10c tickets
    "I Blame Everything On Eddie Vedder"