euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy folks, how's the post tour depression/illnesses today?

Dave, Ian, Dimi, Phil - I hope you all feel better soon xxx

I have a tension headache from my first day back in the office but that was to be expected really, it's not a happy place right now.
    uff...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

I have a tension headache from my first day back in the office but that was to be expected really, it's not a happy place right now.
    uff...

:? :?: :?: :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hub. wrote:
    It was a pleasure to meet you, in person, Dimi. ;)
    pleasure is all mine!!!did u have the romantic dinner??

Yep! Indian restaurant.essen.gif
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

uff...

:? :?: :?: :?
    cant find anything intresting...oh shit,,didnt expoect this to be so hard...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    i start this thread,8 months ago,and i was happy that i gonna see my friends and see pj again on stage..
    but i never thought that would be the best time of my life,my list of good friends will be so bigger after this tour ,and i live an experience,that im so thankful now...
    really,this was bigger that what i have in my mind for pj tour...its hard for me to express my feelings in english...but the last 25 days i try to express them to all u guys in english..i hope i did it as well need to understand me..
    i told Yvi 7 months ago that the biggest great thing in pj tour is that u make friend for life...and im so happy that now she knows..and happy that happen to me again....
    i have more friends now after the 2010 tour and i feel so blessed..i met so positive,friendly,helpful,open mind ,always there for eachother,people..i felt part of this comunity that become just for people love good music..i share the love when i pass the badges to people i didnt know and was so suprise that this was for free from fans to fans..!!
    the pre-party in Dublin and a big thanks Jenny for that,was amazing moment,,is the moment that most of us came closer and was unique for me,cos people coming and say,hi,are u Dimitris?i want to meet u....
    i got that day 17 gifts from people(shirts,pins,snowglobes,even chocolate!!)...the half of them i never met them before...i saw old friend too...and the feeling was the same.....
    thats my friends.....im so happy that i have friends all those guys....
    a special moment was in berlin after the game spain -portugal when we all go to a bar...so many people from so many different countries..i interview al,one by one,ill upload the video when i find time,and i was thinking..look at us,we are all still ALIVE..
    i really need to thanks u all for your love..i was never use to receive so much love at ther same time from so many different people....from the bottom of my heart i wanna say thanks ,i love u and i want so bad to see u all soon....
    i miss u already...i miss u always..
    Dimitris

p.s.i will post a paragraph from a pm i receive today on my facebook acount...most of u met the person sent me this on this tour......im so happy we are on the same page.

"But what I am now most thankful for is the society they've created. They brought together a small world of bright, experienced, open-minded and tolerant souls you can call a friend from the second you have first shook their hand. People who share exactly the same reason and passion as you are even though you’ve been living on the opposite side of the globe your whole lives! I can’t really express what it meant to me, I just know this – from now on going to see PJ will be just like coming home. It doesn’t get better than this.
    I feel enormously grateful to PJ for that and that’s why I have this urge to tell them thank you. Will you say thank you with me? "

so..why ill go to the next pearl jam tour??why to thank pearl jam??cos u all are there..all u guys...my friends...my home..
    to the next one.....

Nicely said! I only got to go to the one show, but got to meet such great people from my own country and others that were as big of a fan as myself. Too bad I didn't get a chance to meet you too Dimi. I also had a present for you - a no code flip book.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Oh Dimi, (((hugs)))

As I am feeling fed up, my aunt just gave me homemade swiss roll :lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Oh Dimi, (((hugs)))

Sounds like a good cure for post tour depression!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottles wrote:
    Oh Dimi, (((hugs)))

I'm having marmite on toast.

No matter how rough i'm feeling, I always keep eating
    dottles wrote:
    Oh Dimi, (((hugs)))

It was lovely, but I'm not really hungry. I realised today when I nearly fainted in the office that I'd not eaten in a while.

Marmite :sick::sick:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Oh Dimi, (((hugs)))

Regular as clockwork is our Dave with his meals :D How you feeling dude?
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Oh Dimi, (((hugs)))

Your not wrong. I'm one missed meal away from insanity.

Feel like shit.
    philthehip wrote:
    Oh Dimi, (((hugs)))

Your not wrong. I'm one missed meal away from insanity.

Feel like shit.[/quote]

Really that good :(
  • So... when are we all meeting up again? :mrgreen:

(Beautiful words D... Couldn't have said it better myself :D Glad you had a great tour and really loved seeing you again... much love from us xx)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    So... when are we all meeting up again? :mrgreen:

(Beautiful words D... Couldn't have said it better myself :D Glad you had a great tour and really loved seeing you again... much love from us xx)
    :) i guess ill see u in the next one :mrgreen:;)

ASAP, whilst I can still afford it..unless I pay in Euros seems I've not taken the money off my card yet!! :lol::lol::lol:

On her honeymoon ;);):lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

Over Daves dead body :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Not quite... we've already discussed it :oops: 8-):mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Not quite... we've already discussed it :oops: 8-):mrgreen:[/quote]

:D
  • heehee! How fucking AWESOME would that be for a honeymoon?! :mrgreen:

• For a second there I thought you were talking about my dead body :lol:
  • For a second there I thought you were talking about my dead body :lol:

Which Dave?

philthehip wrote:

phil she is a woman..she already think to change the courtines on the bedroom in 11 years from now.. 8-)
    For a second there I thought you were talking about my dead body :lol:

We can talk about that too dude :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

phil she is a woman..she already think to change the courtines on the bedroom in 11 years from now.. 8-)

what does that even mean?! :lol:

philthehip wrote:

Thanks Sian :lol: me too :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

I know what he means 8-)
    :lol::lol::lol: ..ok.means that women think all years before put it to the other half..
    Sian already knows when she will say to Dave to buy a new sofa :roll: :mrgreen: :roll:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: