euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    i didnt sleep last night and arrive here and have to wait till 14:00 to check in the hotel :roll:

Ah, but you are there...and we are here Dimi :lol::D
    You going to see any of the other bands on tonight?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Well good morning everyone!

The asshole is back 8-)
  • Brisk. wrote:

The asshole is back 8-)

Nice introduction :lol:

How was Venice?
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    Brisk. wrote:

The asshole is back 8-)

uhhhhh was so much more fun when you werent here :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    (you know i'm kidding ;) )
    Brisk. wrote:

The asshole is back 8-)

Nice introduction :lol:

How was Venice?

It was fuckin' spot on!!! Not to mention the show and hearing BREAATTHH!! Still can't believe it.

But yeah we visited our town on the first day, see pearl jam the next day, venice the next day then hit the beach on the last day :D

ooo yeah the ice creaam and pizza!
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Good morning guys and girls, it's....Friday :)

Anyone up to anything good?

Morning :)
    Well I have yet to get up, very lazy indeed, but the only thing planned is to go to the cinema to see Eclipse tonight (boys, note I have said it and I am proud!)

Is that the vampire film? I had never heard of it until a couple of days ago, maybe I am getting old. :lol:

I have planned a constructive weekend, updating my sister's website and maybe do a bit of job hunting as I aim to be in London by September! I may go straight to the pub after work however. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Good morning guys and girls, it's....Friday :)

Anyone up to anything good?

Well I have yet to get up, very lazy indeed, but the only thing planned is to go to the cinema to see Eclipse tonight (boys, note I have said it and I am proud!)

Is that the vampire film? I had never heard of it until a couple of days ago, maybe I am getting old. :lol:

I have planned a constructive weekend, updating my sister's website and maybe do a bit of job hunting as I aim to be in London by September! I may go straight to the pub after work however. :lol:

It is that vampire thing, your not getting old your just sensible!

Pub sounds good :D
    Where are the Breath videos??!!
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It is that vampire thing, your not getting old your just sensible!

Pub sounds good :D

Dave, stop dissing the vampire film :lol::lol:
    Paul, so deffo moving south then?

Pub does sound good, anyone fancy a weekend in Cornwall?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Brisk. wrote:

Did you take any?
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Did you take any?

Was the last thing on my mind when I heard it!
  • Not a big fan of Breath.

Sounds like you had fun in Venice :D
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Did you take any?

Was the last thing on my mind when I heard it!

Well maybe others were the same :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Dave, stop dissing the vampire film :lol::lol:
    Paul, so deffo moving south then?

Pub does sound good, anyone fancy a weekend in Cornwall?

Yeah I think so, my sister and her other half already live in London and it's quite a big place they live in, I need the change of scenery, they wouldn't mind the rent, just want to have a job sorted before I go down but I have got savings in case that takes longer than expected. I have always wanted to live/work down there at some point so now is a really good time.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • PAUL COCKER!!!!!!!

Hi :wave: :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    PAUL COCKER!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    PAUL COCKER!!!!!!!

All good Sian?
  • Quite fancied London myself...
    Quite fancied London myself...

You're gonna be too busy in Liverpool :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Quite fancied London myself...

You're gonna be too busy in Liverpool :D

Aye true.
    Just been offered two free tickets for tonight's PJ show :cry::cry::cry:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello folkies
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello folkies

Hey lovely, I've been out watching Eclipse, or as Dave described it, leering over teenage boys...
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello folkies

Hey lovely, I've been out watching Eclipse, or as Dave described it, leering over teenage boys...

AKA Buffy the Vampire Slayer for menopausal women
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello folkies

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    I maybe older than you but I am not menopausal!!!
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello folkies

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    I maybe older than you but I am not menopausal!!![/quote]

Awww lets not pick on Leanne tonight...... She will be feeling vulnerable after all that vampire teenage stuff!!!
    :lol::lol::lol: yeah I want to choose between a vampire and a werewolf!!
    dottles wrote:

Always the werewolf for me :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Always the werewolf for me :lol:

You bloody snore like a werewolf