euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:

Over Daves dead body :lol:
    phil she is a woman..she already think to change the courtines on the bedroom in 11 years from now.. 8-)

what does that even mean?! :lol:

I know what he means 8-)[/quote]

Clever ass :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Nice words, D :D:D

So glad that you all got to have an awesome experience!

I have exactly €0 left... ooops :oops:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Ahhhhhh I see now! :lol:

Yes Dimi, you're absolutely correct :twisted:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:

I know what he means 8-)

Clever ass :lol:

I was going to say that, but it wouldn't be for the first time today!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:

I have exactly 0€ left... ooops :oops:
    thanks Jenny,,and u was part of it!!i wish i had 0€..im in (-) situation :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jennytree wrote:

I have exactly €0 left... ooops :oops:

Hope you like not eating :lol:
  • Right peeps... bedtime for us, Speak on the morrow. Hope you all feel better in the morning! :mrgreen: Luffs to you all xx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Ahhhhhh I see now! :lol:

Yes Dimi, you're absolutely correct :twisted:
    8-);):lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Right peeps... bedtime for us, Speak on the morrow. Hope you all feel better in the morning! :mrgreen: Luffs to you all xx
    :wave: :wave: :)
    Right peeps... bedtime for us, Speak on the morrow. Hope you all feel better in the morning! :mrgreen: Luffs to you all xx

Night night lady, sweet dreams xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

Luckily for me, I did a bit of shopping before I went away, so at least I have dinners for the rest of the week, it might get interesting the start of next week 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Luckily for me, I did a bit of shopping before I went away, so at least I have dinners for the rest of the week, it might get interesting the start of next week 8-)

Dave will send you some mushroom soup and marmite if you want :lol::lol:
    just listen black from audionce recording...fuck me !!!what a moment!!!the best version of my favorite song...

yes...from Berlin..... 8-)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    just listen black from audionce recording...fuck me !!!what a moment!!!the best version of my favorite song...

yes...from Berlin..... 8-)

Amazing night, listened to the bootleg a couple of times and still find it hard to believe I was there! Berlin poster needs to be framed ASAFP.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Feck, can't find mr b the bendy man, and he's wanted back in the office. I am sure I brought him home with me :? :? :? :? :? :?
    morning all...which was your best moment of the tour??? :)
  • Morning all! :wave:
    How we all feeling today? How's work Leanne?

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Could you post links to audience recordings for any of the Euro shows (if you know of any!). Thanks :mrgreen:
    youtube is your friend.. ;)

Just find me links to be able to download the whole show and post here. After all, it's better use of your time than trying to find new pics for me! :mrgreen:

Seeing you :lol::lol:

Day 2 of work. Very strange being back, and it's not helped by being on the early shift so I have to be up at 6.30 every day. I did have a really yummy dinner yesterday though and my trousers are hangin' off me today so that made me happy :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

:D:D:D
    Jennytree wrote:

:D
    im in love...... :oops:
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053

meeting Eddie......fleetingly, but he has a seriously cool aura about him

Other than that wierdly, I absolutely loved the wasted reprise in Belfast, and No way.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning folks. Hard to pick a best tour moment D but praying for Sometimes in Belfast since it is after all my favourite song by anyone and getting a text midway through it from Sian who I'd just told before the show it would be my holy grail song was really cool. Just the anticipation of my first show in Dublin when the intro music started. The emotion brought out by Black in Berlin was amazing and Mike's Immortality solo! I could do a top 25 moments from the shows and still forget things. Too many good things to know what was best because I thought the shows were amazing but just seeing the community from all over the world coming together made me understand why I've always been such a fan of this band! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Best moments:
    1.) Meeting all these wonderful friends in London & Berlin!
    2.) Starbucks coffee in London (the Hotel coffee was horrible...BÄÄÄHH)!
    3.) Watching England : Germany in a London pub!
    4.) Best version of Black ever - in Berlin
    5.) Hearing In Hiding live for the first time

and many other moments...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I think I may have been reading the boards for too long :oops: ... I understood Dimi's post about the curtains on first reading ... or may be I just understand Sian's penchant for planning and knew Dimi to be speaking the truth 8-);)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    I think I may have been reading the boards for too long :oops: ... I understood Dimi's post about the curtains on first reading ... or may be I just understand Sian's penchant for planning and knew Dimi to be speaking the truth 8-);)
    ;) + everybody knows u are a smart girl 8-)
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Best moments?
    from top of my head
    - best porch ever - in dublin
    - lukin -> not for you - dublin
    - whole belfast show
    - ledbetter in belfast
    - best corduroy ever - in berlin
    - black in berlin
    - comeback in berlin
    - actually whole berlin show(??), not really a show, it was just a PJ mass !
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin