euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: yeah I want to choose between a vampire and a werewolf!!

Always the werewolf for me :lol:

You bloody snore like a werewolf

Missing me I take it :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :lol::lol::lol: next time I am going to bring a supply of ear plugs for you Dave!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: next time I am going to bring a supply of ear plugs for you Dave!

And what are you gonna bring for the Richter 6 shakes eh?
    dottles wrote:

dampners to put under each leg of the bunk ;):D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

Im missing out on money here, I could charge for testing buildings to see how they survive through the end of the world
    Not overly loving the posters for tonight and tomorrow...
    dottles wrote:
    Not overly loving the posters for tonight and tomorrow...

I hate both, think they are awful
    Feckin hell I miss you all....
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Everyone ok today? I learnt last night that Bacardi is a ridiculous invention :oops:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    Everyone ok today? I learnt last night that Bacardi is a ridiculous invention :oops:

Oh dear! You feeling rather delicate today?
    I got smashed on pernod when I was a teen, now that is a rediculous invention :sick::sick::sick:

Managed to lock myself out of the house earlier, doh!
    I spoke to Dimi, he's having a bit of a mare in Portugal!
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    30 degrees in Prague still by this time... opening second bottle of white... PJ Radio on... Damn, i love this band!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    alesek wrote:
    30 degrees in Prague still by this time... opening second bottle of white... PJ Radio on... Damn, i love this band!

It's warm here too, but not that hot, depression firmly set in now, watching the footie online and thinking of ordering Dominos pizza for my dinner...
    ...and so to bed...
  • PJ SwedenPJ Sweden Posts: 855
    maybe sleep will come, but with this bloody twilight, suns up at 3 am no joke... good night though with watching the football, and tomorrow being final night, and tonight was el ultimo para Pearl Jam for this year, Im sad and happy.. good night
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Oh dear! You feeling rather delicate today?
    I got smashed on pernod when I was a teen, now that is a rediculous invention :sick::sick::sick:

Managed to lock myself out of the house earlier, doh!
    I spoke to Dimi, he's having a bit of a mare in Portugal!

I was yesterday, think I was still drunk to be honest, time for retirement I think! Did you have to call a locksmith?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:

I was yesterday, think I was still drunk to be honest, time for retirement I think! Did you have to call a locksmith?

No, we all have keys to each others houses, so I walked to my aunts to get the spare, typically the lady next door also has a key but was out at work :roll: :lol:
    OK whos been forgetting their keys?
    philthehip wrote:

I'm rubbish matey! I guess going back to proper handbags and carrying keys means back to reality :lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

No, we all have keys to each others houses, so I walked to my aunts to get the spare, typically the lady next door also has a key but was out at work :roll: :lol:

A local town for local people... nothing for outsiders to see here :D

Festival this weekend was good, bands were mostly lame but that's to be expected, good banter and I managed to forget the fact that I feel like crap... until getting back in an hour ago, getting everything sorted and am contemplating going to bed for a couple of hours.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Festival this weekend was good, bands were mostly lame but that's to be expected, good banter and I managed to forget the fact that I feel like crap... until getting back in an hour ago, getting everything sorted and am contemplating going to bed for a couple of hours.

What festival was this?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I'm rubbish matey! I guess going back to proper handbags and carrying keys means back to reality :lol:

I can never really forget my keys as they are with my car keys. That could be an expensive mistake if I leave my keys anywhere other than at home or in my pocket :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I can never really forget my keys as they are with my car keys. That could be an expensive mistake if I leave my keys anywhere other than at home or in my pocket :lol:

I've been trying to avoid my keys as they have my work crypto-card on them and I know I'd log on if I found them.
    They'll be around somewhere, I'll look later tonight.
  • I think I may have to have a sick day tomorrow :?
    ilockyer wrote:

What festival was this?

Usually we leave a door open, but yesterday of all days they were cautious as there were a couple of cars parked outside they didn't recognise!! :lol::lol:

Secretly Dave he went to Lisbon, but didn't want to tell us as he's had enough of us...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

What festival was this?

Usually we leave a door open, but yesterday of all days they were cautious as there were a couple of cars parked outside they didn't recognise!! :lol::lol:

Secretly Dave he went to Lisbon, but didn't want to tell us as he's had enough of us...

Newt Beer Fest, it's fairly close by, drinking and bands all in aid of the local village school in North Newton. We've all been going for years, just an excuse to sit around in a field and talk bollocks. Do wish I'd gone to Lisbon though...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I think I may have to have a sick day tomorrow :?

You still not well?? :?
    ((Huggles))
    ilockyer wrote:
    Do wish I'd gone to Lisbon though...

Don't we all.... :( :(
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I still have some London badges. Unfortunately, didn't find 'the lot' at Hard Rock Calling. If you didn't get them and want some, PM me your address - I'll send them.
    More drama in my house after my lack of keys incident, my Nan fell in the shed and spent the last two and half hours in A&E as she cut her head to the bone, stitched, massive bandage and she has to go back tomorrow...

I emailed Marco today, worried we'd scared him away as he's been absent from here recently, but he says he'll be back soon.

Currently I am looking online for magnets from Berlin - forgot I had promised to bring home some magnets for friends :? :?