euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    More drama in my house after my lack of keys incident, my Nan fell in the shed and spent the last two and half hours in A&E as she cut her head to the bone, stitched, massive bandage and she has to go back tomorrow...

I emailed Marco today, worried we'd scared him away as he's been absent from here recently, but he says he'll be back soon.

Currently I am looking online for magnets from Berlin - forgot I had promised to bring home some magnets for friends :? :?

Ouch! Hope she's OK, sure the hospital will get everything sorted.

Maybe you should send Marco the link... just in case he's lost out there in cyberspace somewhere!

Souvenirs - http://city-souvenir-shop.de/online/Sho ... :3_43.html
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :lol::lol: he said he put his Berlin and Arras posters up today and laughed when he saw 'lost boy' on his poster tube!

Yeah, she'll be ok, they are just worried as they can't stop the cut bleeding, hence having to go back tomorrow. She's gonna have a lovely scar! :roll: :roll:
    It worried us more than her I think...

I was looking on that German website, seems ok :D

Not over awed by this footie final.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    :(

Oh lovely, you home??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol: he said he put his Berlin and Arras posters up today and laughed when he saw 'lost boy' on his poster tube!

Yeah, she'll be ok, they are just worried as they can't stop the cut bleeding, hence having to go back tomorrow. She's gonna have a lovely scar! :roll: :roll:
    It worried us more than her I think...

I was looking on that German website, seems ok :D

Not over awed by this footie final.

He only noticed my writing now :lol:
    i really feel so empty....will be bad in some hours to work... :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Well I thought that footie game was pants....
    i really feel so empty....will be bad in some hours to work... :(

Mate, we feel the same, and we've done less shows than you. It must feel very strange to be at home after this time last night being in Lisbon.
    Yeah I am in work tomorrow too, it's going to be hell and I am absolutely dreading it.
    ok..ill post the funniest thing happen on tour to chear up,ok?
    text messages between me and Fi last night 10th July
    Fi: hey ,we gonna rock together tonight?
    Dimitris:sure,ill arrive at 9 cos they lost my bag and wait to deliver to me
    Fi: ok,sorry for that.meet u later
    Dimitris:ill text u when i arrive to the venue
    Fi:om in coca cola bus near vodafone
    Dimitris:come to comercial radio bus,left stage
    Fi:which stage?
    Dimitris:the one pj plays,main stage,
    Fi :whats the name of the radio bus?
    Dimitris:comercial radio
    Fi:im coming to find u

...after 10 minutes.....

Fi..Dude,u are in Lisbon.Im in Bilbao!Idiots both of us....xxx.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557

...after 10 minutes.....

Fi..Dude,u are in Lisbon.Im in Bilbao!Idiots both of us....xxx.. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

...after 10 minutes.....

:lol::lol::lol: love it!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hey everyone, nice to see some of you still up and on here after the riveting world cup final! :roll:
    Hope your nan is ok Leanne and Dimi, welcome to our world! It's a cold empty place at times but once the memories start flooding back it's pretty fun. Hope you had a really great tour and all your travelling and tiredness was worthwhile. You are absolutely crazy but that's why we all love you here.. Roll on 2011/12, another album and tour and who knows what else? I've just downloaded Berlin from pearljambootlegs.org for work tomorrow so it's going to be a good day regardless. Hope everyone is well and happy despite the post-tour blues.. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    I should be asleep but can't seem to settle tonight - hurumpf... very unlike me.
    Just been looking back through my pics, thinking of which ones to show the girls in the office tomorrow.
  • dottles wrote:
    I should be asleep but can't seem to settle tonight - hurumpf... very unlike me.
    Just been looking back through my pics, thinking of which ones to show the girls in the office tomorrow.

Think i'm staying home tomorrow. Feel like a big piece of poo.

Hope work goes OK for you tomorrow. Make sure you report anything you find out.
    dottles wrote:

Thanks hunny :?
    i start this thread,8 months ago,and i was happy that i gonna see my friends and see pj again on stage..
    but i never thought that would be the best time of my life,my list of good friends will be so bigger after this tour ,and i live an experience,that im so thankful now...
    really,this was bigger that what i have in my mind for pj tour...its hard for me to express my feelings in english...but the last 25 days i try to express them to all u guys in english..i hope i did it as well need to understand me..
    i told Yvi 7 months ago that the biggest great thing in pj tour is that u make friend for life...and im so happy that now she knows..and happy that happen to me again....
    i have more friends now after the 2010 tour and i feel so blessed..i met so positive,friendly,helpful,open mind ,always there for eachother,people..i felt part of this comunity that become just for people love good music..i share the love when i pass the badges to people i didnt know and was so suprise that this was for free from fans to fans..!!
    the pre-party in Dublin and a big thanks Jenny for that,was amazing moment,,is the moment that most of us came closer and was unique for me,cos people coming and say,hi,are u Dimitris?i want to meet u....
    i got that day 17 gifts from people(shirts,pins,snowglobes,even chocolate!!)...the half of them i never met them before...i saw old friend too...and the feeling was the same.....
    thats my friends.....im so happy that i have friends all those guys....
    a special moment was in berlin after the game spain -portugal when we all go to a bar...so many people from so many different countries..i interview al,one by one,ill upload the video when i find time,and i was thinking..look at us,we are all still ALIVE..
    i really need to thanks u all for your love..i was never use to receive so much love at ther same time from so many different people....from the bottom of my heart i wanna say thanks ,i love u and i want so bad to see u all soon....
    i miss u already...i miss u always..
    Dimitris

p.s.i will post a paragraph from a pm i receive today on my facebook acount...most of u met the person sent me this on this tour......im so happy we are on the same page.

"But what I am now most thankful for is the society they've created. They brought together a small world of bright, experienced, open-minded and tolerant souls you can call a friend from the second you have first shook their hand. People who share exactly the same reason and passion as you are even though you’ve been living on the opposite side of the globe your whole lives! I can’t really express what it meant to me, I just know this – from now on going to see PJ will be just like coming home. It doesn’t get better than this.
    I feel enormously grateful to PJ for that and that’s why I have this urge to tell them thank you. Will you say thank you with me? "

so..why ill go to the next pearl jam tour??why to thank pearl jam??cos u all are there..all u guys...my friends...my home..
    to the next one.....
    Dimi, we feel the same, and I am now :cry:

I hope those who can have read my note on Facebook, it's long which is why I haven't posted it over here...
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    i start this thread,8 months ago,and i was happy that i gonna see my friends and see pj again on stage..
    but i never thought that would be the best time of my life,my list of good friends will be so bigger after this tour ,and i live an experience,that im so thankful now...
    really,this was bigger that what i have in my mind for pj tour...its hard for me to express my feelings in english...but the last 25 days i try to express them to all u guys in english..i hope i did it as well need to understand me..
    i told Yvi 7 months ago that the biggest great thing in pj tour is that u make friend for life...and im so happy that now she knows..and happy that happen to me again....
    i have more friends now after the 2010 tour and i feel so blessed..i met so positive,friendly,helpful,open mind ,always there for eachother,people..i felt part of this comunity that become just for people love good music..i share the love when i pass the badges to people i didnt know and was so suprise that this was for free from fans to fans..!!
    the pre-party in Dublin and a big thanks Jenny for that,was amazing moment,,is the moment that most of us came closer and was unique for me,cos people coming and say,hi,are u Dimitris?i want to meet u....
    i got that day 17 gifts from people(shirts,pins,snowglobes,even chocolate!!)...the half of them i never met them before...i saw old friend too...and the feeling was the same.....
    a special moment was in berlin after the game spain -portugal when we all go to a bar...so many people from so many different countries..i interview al,one by one,ill upload the video when i find time,and i was thinking..look at us,we are all still ALIVE..
    i really need to thanks u all for your love..i was never use to receive so much love at ther same time from so many different people....from the bottom of my heart i wanna say thanks ,i love u and i want so bad to see u all soon....
    Dimitris

p.s.i will post a paragraph from a pm i receive today on my facebook acount...most of u met the person sent me this on this tour......im so happy we are on the same page.

"But what I am now most thankful for is the society they've created. They brought together a small world of bright, experienced, open-minded and tolerant souls you can call a friend from the second you have first shook their hand. People who share exactly the same reason and passion as you are even though you’ve been living on the opposite side of the globe your whole lives! I can’t really express what it meant to me, I just know this – from now on going to see PJ will be just like coming home. It doesn’t get better than this.
    I feel enormously grateful to PJ for that and that’s why I have this urge to tell them thank you. Will you say thank you with me? "

so..why ill go to the next pearl jam tour??why to thank pearl jam??cos u all are there..all u guys...my friends...my home..
    to the next one.....

Beautiful Dimi, said perfectly. This has been the greatest time meeting some amazing people who I can call friends which is such a beautiful way to spend a tour, great people and a great band to share between us. I love you all xxx
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Dimitris

to the next one.....

Well said Dimi!! Hope the next tour comes soon!!! Greetings from Kathi!!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Hub. wrote:
    It was a pleasure to meet you, in person, Dimi. ;)
    pleasure is all mine!!!did u have the romantic dinner??
    dottles wrote:

Did you stay home in the end Dave? I did, really shouldn't have gone away for the weekend, though felt better sitting out in the fresh air than I have done today burning up in this stuffy house! If I'm no better tomorrow I think I'm going to self certify for the whole week. Barely made it to the pharmacy today and that's 150 yards away.
    Dimitris

to the next one.....

Nice one Dimi, it was great fun, couldn't have put it better.
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Did you stay home in the end Dave? I did, really shouldn't have gone away for the weekend, though felt better sitting out in the fresh air than I have done today burning up in this stuffy house! If I'm no better tomorrow I think I'm going to self certify for the whole week. Barely made it to the pharmacy today and that's 150 yards away.

Yeah stayed at home today and will do the same tomorrow i think. Can't stop coughing at the min.

Yeah stayed at home today and will do the same tomorrow i think. Can't stop coughing at the min.

Do it mate, the sleep/rest will do you good. I felt so much better after 5 hours sleep today... for about an hour at least!

Just ordered the Ian Dury biopic, Sex Drugs and Rock & Roll, on blu-ray to cheer myself up. Great film.
  • ilockyer wrote:

Do it mate, the sleep/rest will do you good. I felt so much better after 5 hours sleep today... for about an hour at least!

Just ordered the Ian Dury biopic, Sex Drugs and Rock & Roll, on blu-ray to cheer myself up. Great film.

That the one with Andy Serkis?
    ilockyer wrote:

That the one with Andy Serkis?

Yeah, his performance as Ian Dury was exceptionally good. Must've been tough going down the gym and only working one side of his body for so long!
    Howdy folks, how's the post tour depression/illnesses today?

Dave, Ian, Dimi, Phil - I hope you all feel better soon xxx

I have a tension headache from my first day back in the office but that was to be expected really, it's not a happy place right now.