euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    We're on Toy Story 4 now Ian! :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    i havent been to the cinema since ages i think, dont even know now what movie it was back then....

'back then' just how long has it been ?

I was gonna go watch a one time showing of 'The Fountainhead' before the tour but 'somebody' said they had it on their computer and 'somebody' said they would get me a copy but 'they' haven't delivered.

Been a lot of shite out latley but i would have liked to have gona and see 'Four Lions'

I aint forgotten dude. I just might be a little :? about how to put it on dvd and it work at all :?

How convenient :D

I cant buy that on dvd y'know. My ONE chance to see it :cry:

Still...

Twilight?

Poor form Leanne
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    We're on Toy Story 4 now Ian! :lol::lol:

Nice try! I may live in a terribly backward county but we're not quite that far behind! Maybe you think of Shrek 4? :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    i havent been to the cinema since ages i think, dont even know now what movie it was back then....

I was gonna go watch a one time showing of 'The Fountainhead' before the tour but 'somebody' said they had it on their computer and 'somebody' said they would get me a copy but 'they' haven't delivered.

Been a lot of shite out latley but i would have liked to have gona and see 'Four Lions'

the last movie I think was 'Once' so must have been early in 2008
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

:lol: I bet you only went to see it because of the Pearl Jam reference :D

Right o chaps, my bed is calling me.

Night all x x x
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Good night man, chat tomorrow. Im in the warehouse all day tomorrow. Deep joy
    Night Dave, sweet dreams my lovely xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    71step28 wrote:

I love that movie!

and Ian, yes I was joshing, sorry :lol::D:lol:

:lol: I bet you only went to see it because of the Pearl Jam reference :D

Right o chaps, my bed is calling me.

Night all x x x

almost ;) i saw the advertise for Once when i watched Into The Wild, it was the same cinema, they play them original sound with subtitles.
    oh, I forgot, good night Dave! You're already late, 10pm is long gone :lol:
    After sitting through Twilight, I thought how apt that an anagram of Robert Pattinson is "Prostate bin torn", given that's what it felt like.

Fair play though Leanne, at least you've read the books, unlike 99.9% of the others who've seen it... because they can't read!
    71step28 wrote:
    oh, I forgot, good night Dave! You're already late, 10pm is long gone :lol:

He says he is going to bed early and never does...it's our fault :lol::lol:
    I loved the Twilight books...but read them ages ago before the craze started and the films came out, so now I am one of the masses :? oh well...
    dottles wrote:
    I loved the Twilight books...but read them ages ago before the craze started and the films came out, so now I am one of the masses :? oh well...

Or, they are sheep for copying your idea?

Just found this one, and it's about how I feel this week:

A Secretary calls her Boss one morning and tells him that she is staying home because she is not feeling well.

"So, what's the matter?" he asks.

"I have a case of anal blindness." she says in a weak voice.

"And what the hell is anal blindness?"

"I just can't see my arse coming into work today."
    :lol::lol::lol: there you go boys your excuse for tomorrow!

Paul just text, he said he's watching Rammstein in the rain and there is fire everywhere as part of their show and it's mental!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Right folks Im gonna have to get some sleep. Sweet dreams all.

Love ya all

xxxxx
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: there you go boys your excuse for tomorrow!

Paul just text, he said he's watching Rammstein in the rain and there is fire everywhere as part of their show and it's mental!

Lucky sod. Anyway, quilt is calling! Night all, have a good couple of days!
    Night Phil and Ian, sweet dreams y'all...

I'm going to finish this tour piece or it will never get done!
    good night everybody, good night Leanne!! i'm off as well :yawn:
    71step28 wrote:
    good night everybody, good night Leanne!! i'm off as well :yawn:

Night lovely xx
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hello from Bilbao.... :)

Yvi drink some coffee...00:20 pj will be on stage... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Morning foks, how are we today?

Dimi, is it a full set or a festival set tonight?
  • dottles wrote:

Ill - should have phoned in sick.

On the plus side its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!
    dottles wrote:

Ill - should have phoned in sick.

On the plus side its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Huggles hunny xxx
    It is Friday indeed, which means work for me on Monday. We do have Yvi running the setlist thread tonight for Bilbao.
    dottles wrote:

1:30 set...festival...but im happy with 5 minutes :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Good morning guys and girls, it's....Friday :)

Anyone up to anything good?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    dottles wrote:

1:30 set...festival...but im happy with 5 minutes :D

I would be too! :D:D:D
    Enjoy!
    mateymate wrote:

Morning :)
    Well I have yet to get up, very lazy indeed, but the only thing planned is to go to the cinema to see Eclipse tonight (boys, note I have said it and I am proud!)
  • mateymate wrote:

In work, feel like shit and that's about it really :?

How about you?
    i didnt sleep last night and arrive here and have to wait till 14:00 to check in the hotel :roll: