euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    :lol: He had bacon and egg that's why!!

Yeah took one bite into it and the egg exploded all over my hand and it was fookin' hot. I got 2nd degree burns man. True story.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:

Yeah took one bite into it and the egg exploded all over my hand and it was fookin' hot. I got 2nd degree burns man. True story.

That was the bacon making the egg hurt you, thats because meat is fucking murder :lol:
    Hello Ian :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That was the bacon making the egg hurt you, thats because meat is fucking murder :lol:

Tasty tho :mrgreen:

I wanna bacon buttie now :(
    philthehip wrote:

Tasty tho :mrgreen:

I wanna bacon buttie now :([/quote]

Going totally off subject dude, Im in love with Mazzy Star. Cant stop listening :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I had a bacon buttie for lunch, but ended up leaving most of it...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehip wrote:

Going totally off subject dude, Im in love with Mazzy Star. Cant stop listening :D

Your welcome :D

Going back onto the subject, im in love with bacon, nom nom nom nom om nom om nom nom :mrgreen:
    philthehip wrote:

Your welcome :D

Going back onto the subject, im in love with bacon, nom nom nom nom om nom om nom nom :mrgreen:

Yuck :lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Turn off The Smiths album immediately! :D

TFI Friday tomorrow. This has truly been the longest week in the office that I can remember... every time I look at the clock it appears to have gone backwards. Not feeling too good today either, feel a possible outbreak of man flu coming on so trying to kill it with the usual cure of curry, ibuprofen and max strength lemsip tablets. Only a microwave curry though, no point buying a real one, I probably wouldn't have been able to taste the difference between the meal and the box it came in! A few beers tomorrow and Saturday should help too.

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Combatting my man flu :lol:
    Im not even coming over there to talk about Blackpool, lets just have done with it and go to freakin Warrington and be nobheads :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    Im not even coming over there to talk about Blackpool, lets just have done with it and go to freakin Warrington and be nobheads :lol:

Warrington might be shit but at least we don't get drug dealers out side our house :?

Nothing says 'welcome home' like a drug bust :lol:

Blackpool :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

:D ahh, the delights of Warrington...I thought we'd settled for Liverpool??
    I have no plans for the weekend, am going to the cinema tomorrow night...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:

Warrington might be shit but at least we don't get drug dealers out side our house :?

Nothing says 'welcome home' like a drug bust :lol:

Blackpool :lol:

This is so true :lol::lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:D ahh, the delights of Warrington...I thought we'd settled for Liverpool??
    I have no plans for the weekend, am going to the cinema tomorrow night...

What ya watchin?
    Eclipse, my friend thinks she can take my mind off you guys with hot vampires and werewolves...
    dottles wrote:
    Eclipse, my friend thinks she can take my mind off you guys with hot vampires and werewolves...

Im cured :lol:
  • dottles wrote:

Don't know it but it sounds too close to that Twilight bollox.

Shame on you Ms Martin, Shame on you
    dottles wrote:

It is that Twilight bollox!!
    I love the books, the films are ok but I can take them or leave them, I feel a bit odd perving on teenagers!
    Oh dear...Klausen sale at the weekend...
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I love the books, the films are ok but I can take them or leave them, I feel a bit odd perving on teenagers!

Leave your membership on your way out
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    i havent been to the cinema since ages i think, dont even know now what movie it was back then....

Leave your membership on your way out

Hey, everyone has one downfall!!
    dottles wrote:

Leave your membership on your way out[/quote]

I will draft the letter to 10c membership renewals :(
    ...and there I was thinking I could be myself with you guys, :? :? :cry::cry:
    dottles wrote:
    ...and there I was thinking I could be myself with you guys, :? :? :cry::cry:

:lol:
    dottles wrote:

I guess you need something to do out of season when there's no tourists to laugh at! But even that's no excuse for that shite!
  • 71step28 wrote:
    i havent been to the cinema since ages i think, dont even know now what movie it was back then....

'back then' just how long has it been ?

I was gonna go watch a one time showing of 'The Fountainhead' before the tour but 'somebody' said they had it on their computer and 'somebody' said they would get me a copy but 'they' haven't delivered.

Been a lot of shite out latley but i would have liked to have gona and see 'Four Lions'
    71step28 wrote:

I was gonna go watch a one time showing of 'The Fountainhead' before the tour but 'somebody' said they had it on their computer and 'somebody' said they would get me a copy but 'they' haven't delivered.

Been a lot of shite out latley but i would have liked to have gona and see 'Four Lions'

Last thing I saw was the most recent Tarantino film. Next will probably be Toy Story 3.
    71step28 wrote:

I aint forgotten dude. I just might be a little :? about how to put it on dvd and it work at all :?