euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    :cry: got told today the odds are that I will be being made redundant from work, my thought was I wonder if I could make Bilbao or Lisbon as I might not be able to afford any other gigs in the foreseeable future...

what?? :shock: noooo! what does that mean in detail for you?
    I for myself can't afford ANY further show right now, my credit card bill arrived today and I am officially poor now :| (and the phone bill still to come), have to get along with the cash money I have in my hands atm, the remaining leftover of the tour (I paid all things Arrras with the credit card, so the cash money is still there).
    And only god knows for what I have to spend some money in the (hopefully nearer) future....

Sad day today for all of us...? Depressed and feeling lonely, miss too many of you. Feels like I am on vacation in Hamburg and can't wait to get back "home".
  • AAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Big hugs for the two of you :D

Gotta keep smiling :D:D:D:D
    AAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

big hugs baaack :D !! did you enjoy your dinner? :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

You weren't saying that earlier mister!
    But yes, you are right!!

(and the hug is muchly appreciated!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step28 wrote:

big hugs baaack :D !! did you enjoy your dinner? :)

Oh yes, spicy meatballs with salad and garlic bread :D

Oh and some beers to wash it down with.

We all need cheering up.
    cheer us up then Dave! :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    sounds fantastic, me gusto! :thumbup:

Yes, we definitly need to be happier ;) We had a brilliant time, 5/6 shows, awesome days and nights, goooood laughs, more or less silent cries, so many good things to appreciate and to be happy for! So: lets stay happy!
    Once the old routine sets in we will feel like before I guess. And there's only one way to change that: change the routine! :D
  • 71step28 wrote:

Yes, we definitly need to be happier ;) We had a brilliant time, 5/6 shows, awesome days and nights, goooood laughs, more or less silent cries, so many good things to appreciate and to be happy for! So: lets stay happy!
    Once the old routine sets in we will feel like before I guess. And there's only one way to change that: change the routine! :D

Yup :D
    71step28 wrote:

Yup :D

I concur!

I used to love that programme!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Evening all, finally home after a very very long day at work. How are we all?
  • dottles wrote:

I used to love that programme!

No show has ever made me laugh as much. Loads of clips on youtube. The American show was much better then the English one (for a change)
  • philthehip wrote:

You working stupidly late again?

This board is beginning to feel like 'Cheers' yknow.
    philthehip wrote:

hellooo :D
    philthehip wrote:

I might have worked slightly late :lol: 7am - 9pm not bad days work :?
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Fool! You let them walk all over you.

You said things were gonna be 'different' after the tour. That you would spend less time working and more time talking to me on the board :lol:
    :lol: god I love you guys :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

Fool! You let them walk all over you.

You said things were gonna be 'different' after the tour. That you would spend less time working and more time talking to me on the board :lol:[/quote]

Folks, he misses me so much already :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    who does not?
    :lol::lol::lol:

Stop it now boys, play nice!! ;)
  • 71step28 wrote:
    who does not?

Me
    71step28 wrote:
    who does not?

Me

You don't miss us :( :cry: :? :( :cry: :?
    ;)
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    who does not?

Me

;)

Dont believe a word of it, he was probably crying into his rice crispies this morning :lol:
  • I don't miss Phil's snoring.

Jesus H Christ it sounded like I was in the same room as a Buffalo.

Something like this but WORSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql66pp0iq_4
    I don't miss Phil's snoring.

Maybe I need an exorcist :lol:
    god, i did listen ... that scares me :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    I don't miss Phil's snoring.

Maybe I need an exorcist :lol:

:lol: Couldn't hurt. Might get some sleep...
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Me

;)

Dont believe a word of it, he was probably crying into his rice crispies this morning :lol:

:lol: He had bacon and egg that's why!!