euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    If I could i would be there on Sat...

:lol: freaky mind link
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    If I could i would be there on Sat...

:lol: freaky mind link

Great minds think alike :D
    Are there any tickets for Portugal left.....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • puschnijepuschnije Posts: 95
    dottles wrote:
    Are there any tickets for Portugal left.....

it's sold out on Saturday when PJ plays...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Greetings from Madrid!

So, someone broke into my rental car yesterday (just before I was due to hand it back) so that was a fuckin disaster... damn French people! :evil: :evil:

But I arrived in my friends place in Madrid and its been all good since! What a night to pick to arrive in Spain!! The city was dancing :D

We make our way to Bilbao in the morning, then it´ll be home time for me :( It seems like ages since I last saw PJ even though it´s only been a week!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Greetings from Madrid!

So, someone broke into my rental car yesterday (just before I was due to hand it back) so that was a fuckin disaster... damn French people! :evil: :evil:

But I arrived in my friends place in Madrid and its been all good since! What a night to pick to arrive in Spain!! The city was dancing :D

We make our way to Bilbao in the morning, then it´ll be home time for me :( It seems like ages since I last saw PJ even though it´s only been a week!

Some French tit broke our tent so we had to sleep on a cold concrete floor outside the bloody train station. I have a cold now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    oh oh...the french people seem to be not very appreciated on here ;)

I liked the night on the floor though, I had a blanket, a pillow and warming people to the left and to the right. You should have come closer, Dave :D
  • 71step28 wrote:

I liked the night on the floor though, I had a blanket, a pillow and warming people to the left and to the right. You should have come closer, Dave :D

Well it was either freeze or go closer to Phil :?

I stand by my choice :D
    71step28 wrote:

Well it was either freeze or go closer to Phil :?

I stand by my choice :D

:lol::lol:
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    71step28 wrote:

It's the world cup effect. :mrgreen:
    Feck, Feck, Feck, Feck, Feck.....
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    *waves to Dimi and Jenny*

In case any of you don't wander over to The Porch (who could blame ya ;)) ... Jason has put up a little Euro tour vid incase all the photos aren't giving you enough memories 8-)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136799
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:

In case any of you don't wander over to The Porch (who could blame ya ;)) ... Jason has put up a little Euro tour vid incase all the photos aren't giving you enough memories 8-)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136799

Thanks Pippa! :D
    indeed, thanks Pippa :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:
    Greetings from Madrid!

see u mañana quapa!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:

Hello D! Hello all! :D
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :D

Hello you... how's it going in Barca? When do you go to Bilbao?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    chime wrote:

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136799

Very cool, thanks for cross-posting, probably would've missed that otherwise! Looks like you all had great fun at Hyde Park 8-)
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Awww...just spoke to Dimi :mrgreen:
    ...and heard from Paul who reckons Bilbao is the best festival, a really good vibe, easy to get to the front and he reckons tomorrows gig is going to be immense :D:D:D

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    dottles wrote:
    ...and heard from Paul who reckons Bilbao is the best festival, a really good vibe, easy to get to the front and he reckons tomorrows gig is going to be immense :D:D:D

´
    yeah you are making all of us feel SO MUCH better... thanks ;)
    Degi wrote:
    dottles wrote:

´
    yeah you are making all of us feel SO MUCH better... thanks ;)

I know but you can all suffer with me :D
    I love hearing from them all, but I do wish I was there.
    the show tomorrow is in spain......that means special show before they play the opener!!! ;)
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    dottles wrote:

I know but you can all suffer with me :D
    I love hearing from them all, but I do wish I was there.

misery loves company...
    the show tomorrow is in spain......that means special show before they play the opener!!! ;)

Dimi, between you and Paul I am so wishing I was with you guys, it sounds amazing.
    Pearl Jam tokens as currency as well!!
    dottles wrote:

Dimi, between you and Paul I am so wishing I was with you guys, it sounds amazing.
    :D jenny ,daniel,fi,rob,erik,renee will be there too :D
    dottles wrote:

:D jenny ,daniel,fi,rob,erik,renee will be there too :D

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    I wanna go....Dave, Phil, Yvi!!!!!!
    dottles wrote:

Here! But not by choice :(
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Here! But not by choice :(

:cry: got told today the odds are that I will be being made redundant from work, my thought was I wonder if I could make Bilbao or Lisbon as I might not be able to afford any other gigs in the foreseeable future...