euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Is it very sad I have been home all of 6 hours or so, and already want to beaway with you guys again...
    The facebook photos are bringing back lots of smiles though :lol:
    just see the fotos!!!awesome...fuck,i miss u all...why the fuck u dont come in bilbao????????????
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    What about this London thing in October?

I have a 99% chance of living in London then so that meet will be easy for me :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Is it very sad I have been home all of 6 hours or so, and already want to beaway with you guys again...

yes, indeed!! So many gracious memories, lots of laughs, dances, singings, chillings, and even lots of cries, but all in a somehow positive way. The time of my live :D

They'll be plenty of good times ahead.

You never know you might get fed up of us soon :lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

yes, indeed!! So many gracious memories, lots of laughs, dances, singings, chillings, and even lots of cries, but all in a somehow positive way. The time of my live :D

They'll be plenty of good times ahead.

You never know you might get fed up of us soon :lol:

I thought that about us dude and now I cant get rid of you ;)
  • philthehip wrote:

I thought I was the one who couldn't get rid of you :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

I thought I was the one who couldn't get rid of you :lol:

Your deluded mate, you come with Phil :lol:
  • Right gus and girls i'm off to bed. Should have gone a lot sooner to be honest. I feel like crap.

Night
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    :? whats wrong here?! this thread is eating my posts today :evil: :evil:
    Right gus and girls i'm off to bed. Should have gone a lot sooner to be honest. I feel like crap.

Night

Night dude. Speak tomorrow no doubt. We should have a moaning and bitching time rather than lunch :lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Night all, hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Right gus and girls i'm off to bed. Should have gone a lot sooner to be honest. I feel like crap.

Night

Good night, Dave!! Sleep well :) and soft, covered with a blanket, with a roof upon your head ... ;)
    71step28 wrote:
    :? whats wrong here?! this thread is eating my posts today :evil: :evil:
    is stone fault :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step28 wrote:

Night

Good night, Dave!! Sleep well :) and soft, covered with a blanket, with a roof upon your head ... ;)

:lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    It was very wierd to wake up in my bed this morning....
    I need a hug, and the boots from the last few weeks...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    dottles wrote:

I absolutely understand your situation! Last year, after the tour, it took two more weeks to shake a leg and realize that normal life captured me again! :(
    Same situation this year...i hate it! Sitting at work and the only thing i can think of is PJ!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I absolutely understand your situation! Last year, after the tour, it took two more weeks to shake a leg and realize that normal life captured me again! :(
    Same situation this year...i hate it! Sitting at work and the only thing i can think of is PJ!!!

we are all on the same boat... it comes in waves... its been a week since my last "fix" in berlin... but all those pictures coming in.... all the music on ... just brings all the memories back. i actually wanna keep it all alive... take the best from it ... use it for my normal life...

it werent normal concerts, it was like a mass / choir ... im not into religion or anything as such... but kinda understand how people who go to church must feel .... must be caught. somehow as we are all.

we all belong together....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    recieved my christmas single today, not making the after-tour-depression any better, cant listen to it... :roll: :roll:
    ahhhhh i wont survive any time without at least being able to look forward to a PJ concert (as in: 10c ticket sale is over and i bought my tickets)
    already working on this years tour-collage but it wont take too long, thinking about painting a table with pj lyrics and stuff afterwards... but i know this wont keep me busy for too long either...

I MISS EVERYBODY.... :(
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Soon it has to be time for a new thread, Euro Tour 2011, yea? :D
  • Sappy113 wrote:
    Soon it has to be time for a new thread, Euro Tour 2011, yea? :D

Here's hoping
    hi from Barcelona...this is the most beautiful city i ever been in my life!!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

Hey D!!! :wave:
    Enjoy the two remaining gigs!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • hi from Barcelona...this is the most beautiful city i ever been in my life!!

Wish I was there with you

:) will be my pleasure..
    Chrisilein wrote:

Hey D!!! :wave:
    Enjoy the two remaining gigs!!!
    :D

Me too :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

i fuckin miss u all... :(
    dottles wrote:

i fuckin miss u all... :(

I've even been looking for flights Dimi...don't tempt us!
    The post tour depression has hit big time.
    I am sure you'll have an absolute blast at the last two shows.
    dottles wrote:
    bilbao will be great!!! :)
  • If I could i would be there on Sat...
    dottles wrote:
    bilbao will be great!!! :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

( ;) )

Hmm...saturday...