euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    71step28 wrote:

:lol: I just put mine up ;)

...but I miss at least one specific photo from Arras :lol: where is it?? Oh, I forgot, you were forced NOT to post it :lol:

What Photo? I'm confused?

Im not, I told you if it was posted I break your legs :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    So anyway folks, when is the meetup in Dublin?

Dublin? Did you not learn your lesson last time? Too expensive. Germany is nice and cheap :D
  • philthehip wrote:

I think I posted them all so :?
    philthehip wrote:

:evil: :lol: :oops:
    philthehip wrote:

Dublin? Did you not learn your lesson last time? Too expensive. Germany is nice and cheap :D

Fine then, when is the meetup in Berlin :lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:evil: :lol: :oops:

:D wait, I'll have a look again, didn't see it earlier, I know what I'm looking for. Obviously this picture decided to delete itself after this strong warning ;)
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Fine then, when is the meetup in Berlin :lol:

Was the pic one of the 'Hobo' ones? I can't quite remember.

Jan/Feb is good for me. I get my 2nd installment of my student loan then :D
    Jan/Feb??? Are you crazy? That late??? I can't wait that long to see you guys again :(
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Jan/Feb??? Are you crazy? That late??? I can't wait that long to see you guys again :(

I might be able to take a few days off before I start Uni in September?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    What about this London thing in October?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Depends on my job at the time as I'm already goin Newcastle for the weekend and i need Sat night and sun day off as i'm seeing the Black Keys in Liverpool with Phil.
    dottles wrote:

Depends on my job at the time as I'm already goin Newcastle for the weekend and i need Sat night and sun day off as i'm seeing the Black Keys in Liverpool with Phil.

Im up for it as long I get the time off :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    im so happy that i see this thread and now i know most of u in person!!!really the tour is not the same without u guys... :) love u all..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • im so happy that i see this thread and now i know most of u in person!!!really the tour is not the same without u guys... :) love u all..

:D
    im so happy that i see this thread and now i know most of u in person!!!really the tour is not the same without u guys... :) love u all..

:D

Dimi we miss you, I hope your flying the flag for us :D

Awww, Dimi, believe us, we wish we were with you!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I'm sure after the football Dimi you are in the middle of one HUGE party!!! Enjoy your evening :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

I'm keeping that weekend clear as am tempted to go... if not that then we should find somewhere central we can all get to easily...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    where is my post?!?
    I just said, the meetup in London is at the following weekend to my Birthday, could be a cool Party ;)
    But I am fine with Berlin as well!! :D
    71step28 wrote:
    where is my post?!?
    I just said, the meetup in London is at the following weekend to my Birthday, could be a cool Party ;)

Lets do both :lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    where is my post?!?

Wise words!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    where is my post?!?

Wise words!

It dont happen often :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Wise words!

Your not kidding ;)
    philthehip wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Wise words!

Your not kidding ;)

Its totally true :D
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: oh my god, how do I miss you!!!
    chime wrote:
    I'm sure after the football Dimi you are in the middle of one HUGE party!!! Enjoy your evening :mrgreen:
    ;) los chicas espaniolas are los mejores.. 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Is it very sad I have been home all of 6 hours or so, and already want to beaway with you guys again...
    The facebook photos are bringing back lots of smiles though :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Is it very sad I have been home all of 6 hours or so, and already want to beaway with you guys again...
    The facebook photos are bringing back lots of smiles though :lol:

yes, indeed!! So many gracious memories, lots of laughs, dances, singings, chillings, and even lots of cries, but all in a somehow positive way. The time of my live :D