euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    chime wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    Can any one tell me if they sell the posters with the hard casings for protection or just the poster?

They allow you to purchase a poster tube. Those who went to European shows will be able to tell you how much it is in Euros. At the UK shows it was £2 so I would think it would be €2.

Yes, it is €2 :)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    71step28 wrote:
    chime wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    Can any one tell me if they sell the posters with the hard casings for protection or just the poster?

They allow you to purchase a poster tube. Those who went to European shows will be able to tell you how much it is in Euros. At the UK shows it was £2 so I would think it would be €2.

Yes, it is €2 :)

Sounds good. I was planing on buying at home and bringing it to the festival.
    Thanks
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

Back home time?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Back home time?

Yep...this afternoon I will be back in Cornwall
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • You live in a cool place tho.

You wanna try Warrington? :?
    You live in a cool place tho.

You wanna try Warrington? :?

Never been there, so maybe I have to visit to form an opinion :lol:

You guys are gonna have to visit me too...
  • It's not somewhere you want to visit :?

You will glad to be home once you settle in :D
    It's the whole work thing now which is worrying me... scary stuff hunny
    How is work today? You feeling any better?
  • No feel like crap. Cold is edging its way forward and i'm struggling to focus at the min. Early night for me tonight.

Halls Soothers are crap. Need some Lockets :D
    :lol::lol: Ooooh, moving onto the hard stuff hey! ;)
    Huggles hunny, I have no doubt that we will probably all get colds now.
    Besides how you focus in your office is a minor miracle anyhow!
  • dottles wrote:

Very true.

Safe journey. Speak to you later tonight no doubt :D
    dottles wrote:

Very true.

Safe journey. Speak to you later tonight no doubt :D

Yeah, guess I ought to get a move on...I can't delay any further!
    Speak later :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hi from Barcelona to all u lovely friends!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291

:thumbup: Where in Barcelona are you I have been there a couple of times?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    hello from the beautiful city of Lisboa
    I also got a cold - feelin pretty shitty today, loads and loads of endless coughing sessions and uncomfy pain in the whole body. antibiotics baby! :twisted:
    hope I feel better by tomorrow when I get to Oeiras...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    mateymate wrote:

:thumbup: Where in Barcelona are you I have been there a couple of times?
    im in plaza cataluna now :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Paka wrote:
    hello from the beautiful city of Lisboa
    I also got a cold - feelin pretty shitty today, loads and loads of endless coughing sessions and uncomfy pain in the whole body. antibiotics baby! :twisted:
    hope I feel better by tomorrow when I get to Oeiras...

Rob, gutted to miss you in Werchter!
    Enjoy the Portugal show, wish I was there.
    You need to find me on facebook (Leanne Martin), loadsa photos :D
    OK, I am home....when are we touring again?? Or even meeting up again...
    I miss you guys, I don't want to be here and depression is setting in...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    OK, I am home....when are we touring again?? Or even meeting up again...
    I miss you guys, I don't want to be here and depression is setting in...

Dunno about the first part, but ASAFP for the second :)

No cold as yet, to be honest I think I'm still way too tired to get ill! Went on the scales this morning and according to them I've lost a stone in the last 2 weeks... so looks like I need to go on tour for 10 weeks next time based on that!

Still no sign of fan-made boots of Belfast or Arras... Berlin is good, going to play Dublin tomorrow night I think.

Am busy packing now to go to a local music and beer festival this weekend, which will be a good laugh, chance to chill out over a few beers in a field, nice long walk along the Bridgwater canal to a pub for lunch on the Saturday, then back again for some beers. Figured get all the packing crap done and have a really chilled night tomorrow, have Bruce & E Street Band blu-ray of the Hard Rock gig from last year to watch too.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I'm putting my pics on facebook at the minute...I've not tagged people yet,but will do and if you guys see anyone in the pics, feel free to tag them.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    I'm putting my pics on facebook at the minute...I've not tagged people yet,but will do and if you guys see anyone in the pics, feel free to tag them.

Yay yet more pics of me looking like a NOB :lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

Hope it's a less stressful process for you than it was for me... really need a new computer but not wasting valuable money on one when it can be put towards the next tour/trip!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: I just put mine up ;)
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

...but I miss at least one specific photo from Arras :lol: where is it?? Oh, I forgot, you were forced NOT to post it :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

...but there are some nice ones too :lol:;):lol:
    HELLO to all my loved ones!!!!! So nice to see you on here together again :D:D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Keep on trucking :D
    So anyway folks, when is the meetup in Dublin?
  • 71step28 wrote:

...but I miss at least one specific photo from Arras :lol: where is it?? Oh, I forgot, you were forced NOT to post it :lol:

What Photo? I'm confused?