euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Phil...thought you weren't doing another??? :lol::lol:

Watch this space ;)

:lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Phil...thought you weren't doing another??? :lol::lol:

Watch this space ;)

:lol::lol:

I need another tour now. I was not ready for this to be over :(
    philthehip wrote:

That's not what you were saying in Paris :lol::lol:
    Nope, me either...thank goodness I am seeing you and Dave tomorrow, I think if I had gone home today I would have been feeling even worse.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

That's not what you were saying in Paris :lol::lol:
    Nope, me either...thank goodness I am seeing you and Dave tomorrow, I think if I had gone home today I would have been feeling even worse.

France turned out to be a great part of the tour. Very strange time but was amazing
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Enjoy The Black Keys tomorrow night, am sure you'll all have a great night. Time for bed as I have to go to the factory of dreams again in the morning!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Enjoy The Black Keys tomorrow night, am sure you'll all have a great night. Time for bed as I have to go to the factory of dreams again in the morning!

Good night Ian, its been the best time meeting you and cant wait for the next time. Enjoy the day from hell tomorrow :lol: I know I wont :lol:
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    haha good night everybody and have fun whatever you are doing ;)
    Freaking hell...I just checked my phone bill - I really shouldn't have!!
    Dave it's all your fault!!!
    dottles wrote:

Its not pretty, mine is so ouch :lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    i dont want to know mine!!!! i just let Vodafone get my bloody money and dont even look at the bill :twisted:
    You guys are all worth it twice as much!!
    xxx :D
    71step28 wrote:
    i dont want to know mine!!!! i just let Vodafone get my bloody money and dont even look at the bill :twisted:
    You guys are all worth it twice as much!!
    xxx :D

Every last penny and cent :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Its not pretty, mine is so ouch :lol:

Yeah...mine ouch too!!
    I reached my entire overseas data download allowance for a month in the last two weeks, and every text cost me between 8 - 12 pence! - eek!!!
    Glad I am back to free texts, calls and internet!!

My plan was not to look and just let Orange take it from the bank but I thought I should be brave...wish I hadn't now!!
    Worth every penny though...
    have we all got some freaky mind link???
    dottles wrote:

I have a freaky mind :lol:
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

i hear voices... they tell me i have to see PJ again before they go back to the us... i think derbydave is already secretly working on finding a psychatrist and tremors might pay for it ;);)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

yes, we might have, theres no other explanation :D
    ilockyer wrote:

Thanks mate, hope tomorrow isn't too bad!
  • PJ SwedenPJ Sweden Posts: 855
    Dottles, so good on ya! Nice seeing you in Dublin. And thanks again for your effort with the pins and stickers!
    Glad you enjoyed your tour...

Til next tour yeah?

Cheers from Sweden
    Joachim
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • I'm absolutly knackered and work is just not helping :cry:
    I'm absolutely knackered and work is just not helping :cry:

Oh hunny! Too knackered for the Black Keys??
    I am dreading the whole going back to work thing...
  • I'm falling asleep at my desk and i've got a sore throat. Hope i'm not getting a cold :(
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I too am knackered ... I blame it on TCV though ... going to be a long afternoon :oops:

Welcome back to all those who carried on touring after I had to come home.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    I too am knackered ... I blame it on TCV though ... going to be a long afternoon :oops:

Wish I didn't have to come back. So much fun on tour and my job is a pile o' poo.

I've only got 2 hours to go. Hope your not working late...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hey freaks!!!!!i love u and miss u!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hey freaks!!!!!i love u and miss u!!! :)

Wish i was on tour with you Dimi 8-)

Have fun in Venice tonight
    chime wrote:

Wish I didn't have to come back. So much fun on tour and my job is a pile o' poo.

I probably will be working late :oops: ... only 2 hours to go! Nice :)
  • chime wrote:
    chime wrote:

I probably will be working late :oops: ... only 2 hours to go! Nice :)

That sucks. What do you do? Can you listen to PJ radio or something while you work?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    chime wrote:

Coming home after touring sucks, but nowhere near as much as returning to work after touring! TCV must have been a good night though? Something to help ease the comedown at least?

Was briefly considering the possibility of going to Portugal after seeing a ticket for sale on the advert forum in work, but common sense kicked in pretty quickly when I saw the flight prices! It'd just be one show and I want to be on tour, not just flying in and out for one gig! Now I understand why all the Dead fans used to travel everywhere they could :)
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Can any one tell me if they sell the posters with the hard casings for protection or just the poster?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    Can any one tell me if they sell the posters with the hard casings for protection or just the poster?

They allow you to purchase a poster tube. Those who went to European shows will be able to tell you how much it is in Euros. At the UK shows it was £2 so I would think it would be €2.