euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Werchter poster is available now - http://www.munkone.com/shop/?p=286

Pretty cool poster.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    What an amazing couple of weeks, can't wait to do it all again. Next time I won't be ducking out to go to Glastonbury or any other festival either (unless Pearl Jam are playing it of course)! Was such a drag to get that night bus back to Dublin!

Today has been very flat, I was happy to see my own bed last night, but getting up to the 9-5 wasn't much fun, feels like someone's torn out my soul at the moment. 8 hours in the office felt like a lifetime, though I did book myself tickets to see Thea Gilmore, Frank Turner and Russell Howard, so it got better!

Been trying to upload my photos for the last hour or so, finally resorted to internet exploder which seems to be working... Berlin bootleg is at 90% downloaded though :D

Had a look at the posters today before sorting out Leanne's and taking them to the post office!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    What an amazing couple of weeks, can't wait to do it all again. Next time I won't be ducking out to go to Glastonbury or any other festival either (unless Pearl Jam are playing it of course)! Was such a drag to get that night bus back to Dublin!

Today has been very flat, I was happy to see my own bed last night, but getting up to the 9-5 wasn't much fun, feels like someone's torn out my soul at the moment. 8 hours in the office felt like a lifetime, though I did book myself tickets to see Thea Gilmore, Frank Turner and Russell Howard, so it got better!

Been trying to upload my photos for the last hour or so, finally resorted to internet exploder which seems to be working... Berlin bootleg is at 90% downloaded though :D

Had a look at the posters today before sorting out Leanne's and taking them to the post office!

Hi Ian.

Yeah I can't be fooked with work tomorrow. It's gonna be hell. Next year we need to get ourselves organised and book all our travels and hostels together from the board. I liked Bas' tour bus idea tho :think:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    What time does Venice kick off anyone - I'm doing the thread and have no idea whatsoever.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    ilockyer wrote:

Yo man, yer its a drag being back. Im home and damn I wanna be somewhere else
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

Pretty cool poster.

Yep..I have one in my luggage, along with your stickers :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Pretty cool poster.

Yep..I have one in my luggage, along with your stickers :D

I ordered 8 stickers from the web site today for my book too.

Looking forward to the Belfast poster coming on sale.
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    i REALLY wanna buy the berlin poster!!!! it was on sale on the artists website yesterday or 2 days ago but i didnt buy it cause i thought i'd go to werchter... damn... i really regret not getting it...
  • Degi wrote:
    i REALLY wanna buy the berlin poster!!!! it was on sale on the artists website yesterday or 2 days ago but i didnt buy it cause i thought i'd go to werchter... damn... i really regret not getting it...

Will be on sale on PJ's website in about 6 months I think :D
    Degi wrote:

I was buying none.... I bought 5 :lol:
    Degi wrote:

Will be on sale on PJ's website in about 6 months I think :D

hahahaaaa i wouldnt care if it would take 1 year, but it was sold out pretty quick at the show, so i dont think there will be available in the goods section...
  • philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

Don't forget my London poster tomorrow dude.
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

Its already in the car dude :D
    i REALLY need berlin!!!!!!!!!!! havent seen london...
  • Degi wrote:
    i REALLY need berlin!!!!!!!!!!! havent seen london...

They print another batch off for sale on the website so even tho it sold out at the show (as most do) there will be more. Just gonna be a bit of a wait.

It's a nice poster.
  • philthehip wrote:

Nice to see some of that German efficiency rubbed off on ya :lol:

Was there anything else apart from the bag and Flag that I have of yours?
    are you sure? that would be fucking amazing!!!!! (should renew my membership LOL it expired in may...)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: :thumbup:
    philthehip wrote:

Yer you have my Bilbao ticket and the flight, all connections. Poster money and a magic wand :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

Yer you have my Bilbao ticket and the flight, all connections. Poster money and a magic wand :lol:
    uuuuuummmmm dude, sorry but thats actually MY stuff...
    Degi wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

uuuuuummmmm dude, sorry but thats actually MY stuff...

Fight ya for it ;)
    My feet hurt, I have blisters on my blisters and bruises I've no idea how I got...and a massive bed you could fit about 5 people in..but I am just sitting here, thinking about the tour, about you guys, about loads of stuff... it's mad really.
    I know that come next week I am going to plunge from the highest high of the tour into the lowest low at work...all the messages from the girls are implying that, and for the first time ever, I don't want to go back home.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    where are you?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

http://amesbrosshop.com/1998pearljambri ... 2-1-1.aspx
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    dottles wrote:
    My feet hurt, I have blisters on my blisters and bruises I've no idea how I got...and a massive bed you could fit about 5 people in..but I am just sitting here, thinking about the tour, about you guys, about loads of stuff... it's mad really.
    I know that come next week I am going to plunge from the highest high of the tour into the lowest low at work...all the messages from the girls are implying that, and for the first time ever, I don't want to go back home.

I am with you there Leanne, this has been the most amazing time. I am thinking of you on your return to work ;) I cant believe this tour is over. It ended at worst possible time really. Heres to the next one :D
    Phil...thought you weren't doing another??? :lol::lol:
  • ilockyer wrote:

Thanks for that but at $95 I may wait the 6 months :D
    ilockyer wrote:

Thanks for that but at $95 I may wait the 6 months :D

Me too :D
    dottles wrote:
    Phil...thought you weren't doing another??? :lol::lol:

Watch this space ;)