euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I've got something daft like 800 photos!

And only 400 are Greek pots :D

:lol:

I've got about 800 - 900 too. Im trying to upload them now. May take a while...

wooohoooo! really looking forward to your and Leannes photos!! :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Mine will not be done until Wednesday night/Thursday :D There some quite cool ones, loads of the band and loads of you lot...oh and very few of me - hurrah! :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    phil, lets be honest, you dont know how i look like... i mean i didnt know how you either... (i cant remember faces... seriously, i think it comes close to a disability...^^) but you were with yve and i was with her too at some point, i even remember going outside to get her pen and i sat next to her in that flowerbed...
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Degi wrote:
    phil, lets be honest, you dont know how i look like... i mean i didnt know how you either... (i cant remember faces... seriously, i think it comes close to a disability...^^) but you were with yve and i was with her too at some point, i even remember going outside to get her pen and i sat next to her in that flowerbed...

Thats funny then as I spent alot of the night with Yvi sitting on that flower bed :lol:
    Is it bad that it's only just occured to me that I've not eaten today....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

Thats funny then as I spent alot of the night with Yvi sitting on that flower bed :lol:

Me too :D
  • I hope your internet in your hotel is free Leanne.

If i could pre order the bootlegs i think that would make me happier...
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

LOL i dont have perfect recollection (is that sa word saying i was VERY drunk by the end of the night?) of the evening, maybe we even talked phil? LOL damn, too bad!! i guess you were just hiding when you saw me, trying to avoid the weird german...
    pretty sure i havent seen you leanne...
    I hope your internet in your hotel is free Leanne.

If i could pre order the bootlegs i think that would make me happier...

Yep...iMac in room entertainment so, it's free to use as a tele, a computer or as a movie/music centre (they have a library of stuff on a central server you can choose from).
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

when did you guys leave?
    Degi wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Degi wrote:

when did you guys leave?[/quote]

We probably met, we were there till the end. Maybe we just didnt catch board names?
    philthehip wrote:

We probably met, we were there till the end. Maybe we just didnt catch board names?
    there actually was a group of germans close to me, and i think sb. sitting next to me, but i dont remember who it was... on my left there was mo from canada/italy/whatever, who gave me all his passports and stuff but didnt remember...
    but phil, honestly you should have seen and remembered me by that flag dude... i dont think sb introduced himself as phil to me, pretty sure i would have asked that guy if he is philthehip...
    how long did you sit out there? because i remember that all of a sudden a guy stood next to me and i started talking to him, introducing myself and asking him for his name and stuff, till he said sth like "i am the doorman, get the fuck outta here" LOOOOL
    Degi wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

there actually was a group of germans close to me, and i think sb. sitting next to me, but i dont remember who it was... on my left there was mo from canada/italy/whatever, who gave me all his passports and stuff but didnt remember...
    but phil, honestly you should have seen and remembered me by that flag dude... i dont think sb introduced himself as phil to me, pretty sure i would have asked that guy if he is philthehip...
    how long did you sit out there? because i remember that all of a sudden a guy stood next to me and i started talking to him, introducing myself and asking him for his name and stuff, till he said sth like "i am the doorman, get the fuck outta here" LOOOOL

Apart from popping inside to meet people I spent the night outside
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Enjoying looking at your photos from the rest of the tour guys and girls. The Berlin show looks :o
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • mateymate wrote:
    Enjoying looking at your photos from the rest of the tour guys and girls. The Berlin show looks :o

The Berlin show was :o :shock: :cry::D:clap::lol: all in one. Great night.
    mateymate wrote:
    It was :shock: :o :shock: :D :( :mrgreen:
    Anyone found any video footage of us lot in Hyde Park?

(mini bar is providing food and drink...it's almost as expensive as Dublin!)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    dottles wrote:

Heeey Leanne!! It was a (short) pleasure to meet you in London at the pre-party!! :wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • I think I spent 90% of the Dublin pre party talking to Marco :lol:
    I think I spent 90% of the Dublin pre party talking to Marco :lol:

I spent most of the tour talking to Marco :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

Just as well. He was lost for most of the bloody thing
    philthehip wrote:

When he found us :lol::lol: (sorry Marco, only joking!)
    For a guy who wanted to blend into the background, he did well :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    philthehip wrote:

Where where where wheres Marco :lol:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Heeey Leanne!! It was a (short) pleasure to meet you in London at the pre-party!! :wave:

Hey, it was great to meet you too :D
    You enjoy the shows?
    which marco?
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Where where where wheres Marco :lol:

I remember that as well :lol:
    Degi wrote:
    which marco?

van der Meer...Lone Wolf on here...
    oh okay, dont know that person... thought you were talking about marco pinto, another facebook friend of mine who did like all shows i've been to and even stood only a few metres away from me but we never talked... LOL i thought i'd be loud and annoying enough for everybody to notice me... wait... they just pretend not to know me? uhhh thats bad LOL
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    dottles wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hey, it was great to meet you too :D
    You enjoy the shows?

Sure!! London was great but Berlin was the best show i've ever seen! Its really hard to get back to normal life after that but what can we do... :(
    We can wait and pray that they come again next year! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Werchter poster is available now - http://www.munkone.com/shop/?p=286