euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

hahaha, Degi, dont be bothered about it, honest! Keep the pen as a piece to remember the tour! Hope the pen was helpful ;)
    hahahahaaa "hope the pen was helpful" damn i am a naughty little girl ;););)
    i will actually remember you and the tour everytime i think about that pen, too bad it doesnt fit into my tour-picture frame-thing...
    btw, ben harper touched that pen, sure you dont want it back? ;)

oh, uhm.....no, keep it. If it was Eddie who touched it, my answer would be different though :lol::lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I miss you all, tis not fair!!
    End of tour blues are the worst Leanne.. :( I've been back home since Thursday and it's cold and miserable. Pke has a spare Bilbao ticket which I must make my mind about up in the next day or two.. :?

Surely your mind is made up ;)
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    71step28 wrote:

oh, uhm.....no, keep it. If it was Eddie who touched it, my answer would be different though :lol::lol:

hahaahaaa did that answer scare you? ;)
    would be amazing to get ed to sign that flag! i think if i'd meet him, i'd give it to him... but there are so many memories connected to it, i mean it has been my blanket twice now... and PHILs signature isnt on there yet, cant give it away before he is on there ;)
    Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

would be amazing to get ed to sign that flag! i think if i'd meet him, i'd give it to him... but there are so many memories connected to it, i mean it has been my blanket twice now... and PHILs signature isnt on there yet, cant give it away before he is on there ;)

Am I allowed to sign a Germany flag :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Well Dave was waving one!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Well Dave was waving one!!![/quote]

This is true :lol:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    philthehip wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    End of tour blues are the worst Leanne.. :( I've been back home since Thursday and it's cold and miserable. Pke has a spare Bilbao ticket which I must make my mind about up in the next day or two.. :?

Surely your mind is made up ;)
    I wish it was that simple Phil!! :? Just got back to work on Saturday straight into the busiest period of the year for me now and the next few months. Thinking about all those amazing songs I've heard over 4 shows and a much nicer temperature to enjoy. And all the PJ fans I met and kept meeting was as good as anything I've experienced. Hope you enjoyed all your shows too.... :D Decision will need to made for me very soon if I want to make it 5!
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Well Dave was waving one!!!

This is true :lol:

hahaha, yes! And i had the honor to capture this on a photo :lol:

XXX :D
    philthehip wrote:

of course you would have to prove that you're worth it first, that can be done either by:

1.brining a pen to sign it and allowing me to keep it (thanks yvonne) -already been done, so its not an option for you anymore
    2. being a member of PJ or ben harper (i think thats not really a possibility either without surgery to become an ev look alike, would show your effort though...)
    3. buying me a drink (yes, degi thinks thats the best choice!)

you can also beg me to allow you to sign it or find another creative way, but i think possibility 3 is the best choice :P
    71step28 wrote:

which dave? when? where? pictures on facebook?
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Surely your mind is made up ;)[/quote]
    I wish it was that simple Phil!! :? Just got back to work on Saturday straight into the busiest period of the year for me now and the next few months. Thinking about all those amazing songs I've heard over 4 shows and a much nicer temperature to enjoy. And all the PJ fans I met and kept meeting was as good as anything I've experienced. Hope you enjoyed all your shows too.... :D Decision will need to made for me very soon if I want to make it 5![/quote]

5 is a nice number my friend. I had an amazing tour. The best 2 weeks of my life I would say. Excluding Pearl Jam completely its still the best 2 weeks. The people and the love between us is priceless and so special. I will never forget this time as long as I live.
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I spent yesterday with Paul and his lot, they are absolutely ace, so much fun...and then we were joined by Dimi and had our own little 10C dancey, singing, moshing area amongst some bemused festival goers :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Deutschland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I think Phil nearly disowned me when i did that :lol:
    I need that picture for my tour book.
    Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

:D yes, my facebook pictures, Laura
    Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Deutschland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I think Phil nearly disowned me when i did that :lol:
    I need that picture for my tour book.

Yer I need that picture too......... not for my tour book though. Im cold so I could burn it :lol:
    Dimi just said HELLO from Venice!! :)
    71step28 wrote:

Hello Dimi. We miss you :(
    71step28 wrote:

okay but which dave?
    Digital Twilight's real name is dave too?? arent there enough already? i think i met like 10 of them...

hahaha HE is really annoyed be me i suppose LOL tell him i said hello anyway ;)
  • 71step28 wrote:

:wave:
  • Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

okay but which dave?
    Digital Twilight's real name is dave too?? arent there enough already? i think i met like 10 of them...

Nah my real name is hoffadopapolis but i go by Dave as people think thats too confusing :D
    Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

okay but which dave?

yea, its Dave, look through my pictures part II, there you can find him waving the german flag, the biggest size he could manage to wave, a bigger one would have hurt him i guess :lol:
    Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

okay but which dave?

Nah my real name is hoffadopapolis but i go by Dave as people think thats too confusing :D

Your real name is Malcolm.

oh no, works fine for me, better then remembering another dave :P
    my real name when i am on tour is crazyandannoyinggermanwithweirdhaircolourandflag but people usually go by laura or degi...
    philthehip wrote:
    5 is a nice number my friend. I had an amazing tour. The best 2 weeks of my life I would say. Excluding Pearl Jam completely its still the best 2 weeks. The people and the love between us is priceless and so special. I will never forget this time as long as I live.
    I know what you mean, I had a great time even not counting the gigs. I guess without PJ I'd never have met so many lovely people and had the experience so I'm very grateful to them for making such amazing music that it draws people from all over the globe to go on tour like this. Really jealous of those still on tour and those who are doing like I did 2 weeks ago and seeing their first show ever which really blew my mind! I was really unprepared for how good they could be the next night in Belfast and I'm almost lost for words over the Berlin show. I thought I understood the whole tour thing before I left but the scale of it left me in awe and being in the PJ community has a warmth all of it's own! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    I've got something daft like 800 photos!
    dottles wrote:

And only 400 are Greek pots :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah! You know that Dave Grohl thing - fresh pots...we need to re do it as you with Greek pots :lol::lol:
    veddertown wrote:
    I know what you mean, I had a great time even not counting the gigs. I guess without PJ I'd never have met so many lovely people and had the experience so I'm very grateful to them for making such amazing music that it draws people from all over the globe to go on tour like this. Really jealous of those still on tour and those who are doing like I did 2 weeks ago and seeing their first show ever which really blew my mind! I was really unprepared for how good they could be the next night in Belfast and I'm almost lost for words over the Berlin show. I thought I understood the whole tour thing before I left but the scale of it left me in awe and being in the PJ community has a warmth all of it's own! :D

awwww i know what you mean... its amazing, isnt it? i couldnt believe how many people i remembered and how many folks actually recognised me this year!
    berlin this year... i told sb., that if anybody would have told me i could love them more then i already did on wednesday afternoon, i wouldnt have believed that person, but i DID... only talked about the show once on facebook, still cant find the right words!!!
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol:

I've got about 800 - 900 too. Im trying to upload them now. May take a while...
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I spent yesterday with Paul and his lot, they are absolutely ace, so much fun...and then we were joined by Dimi and had our own little 10C dancey, singing, moshing area amongst some bemused festival goers :lol:
    I think you were the only person besides Paul who I met everywhere Leanne. You gave me a real fright in Berlin when we were waiting to order lunch. :lol: Paul and his family were great company on my shows and I think our jaunt down the front at HRC will stay in my mind forever despite all the wine drunk outside Buckingham Palace under the lovely hot sun.. :D We sat there so long we forgot to come to Hyde Park in time for The Gaslight Anthem but it was a great day and I nearly wet myself when Ed came out for Under Pressure.. :mrgreen: