euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy!!!!
    I'm back in the UK, staying at the City Inn in Manchester so have a lovely iMac in my room :mrgreen:, my tour is nearly over but I've the Black Keys with Phil and Dave tomorrow.
    So, what have people been up to? :lol::lol:

I am knackered!!!!!!!!!!

Cant be arsed doing anything and I wish i was still on tour :cry:

Come visit me! :lol: My friend I was going for a pint with tonight has cancelled :(
    Fancy Bilbao??? :lol:;):lol:

If i could find a cheap flight i think i would be tempted :?

Hope the boots aren't far off.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    71step28 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    This tour depression sucks bad :( I miss everyone too much

:cry:

:(
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    This tour depression sucks bad :( I miss everyone too much

:cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

:cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Glad it's not just me then!
    Feck, just looked at my bank balance and my Euro Card balance... how much are four flights to Bilbao???
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    oooooh, we're a crying bunch of feckin crying babies :(

Hey, this thread used to be soooo happy! Lets try to get there again ;) Don't forget, we all just had a wonderfull time, we're supposed to be happy about it! There are a lot of people who didn't get the chance to do this, so we are quite lucky ones :D:D:D

oh, i can't, it's not working..... :cry::cry::cry:
    I'm serious..four flights to Bilbao :lol: oh and little Phil would have to come to. so make that 5 flights!!
    (i am actualy googling flights...is that very sad???)
  • dottles wrote:
    I'm serious..four flights to Bilbao :lol: oh and little Phil would have to come to. so make that 5 flights!!

:lol: I don't think the two Phils could get the time off work. I could

We're just torturing ourselves.

I might get some wine :think:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: I have a mini bar and room service which I might have to take advantage of...
    Off to Tesco Dave? :lol:
    dottles wrote:

Bilbao is on a friday! hmmmm, nooooo....don't tempt me! i'm still off of work :lol::lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Bilbao is on a friday! hmmmm, nooooo....don't tempt me! i'm still off of work :lol::lol:

I have no money so really dont tempt me. I could be off work but really I cant afford it. You all know I would love to do it :lol:
  • Shame the one on sat is sold out really... :D
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    hey phil, why do we never meet on tour? which shows have you been to this year?
    Hurumpf.....I'm not back to work until Monday....
    Is Saturday really sold out??
    Degi wrote:

Hey Degi, hows things. I did Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park, Berlin and Arras. I kept looking for you. I should have messaged you. Did you have fun?
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

Hey Degi, hows things. I did Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park, Berlin and Arras. I kept looking for you. I should have messaged you. Did you have fun?
    haha how are you? havent heard from you since the last tour...
    i've been to dublin, nijmegen and berlin... was there anybody with you whom i might know?
    too bad i didnt see you, wanted to write you on facebook before i went to dublin but i forgot :oops: :oops:
    had loads of fun, what about you?
    lets REALLY make sure we will meet the next tour!!
  • dottles wrote:
    Hurumpf.....I'm not back to work until Monday....
    Is Saturday really sold out??

Yup :cry:
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

OMG i just stalked you on facebook and saw 1000000x pictures of you and Bas, would have been SO easy to meet you, sat outside the venue with him for AGES... that sucks.... :( :(
    Degi wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

OMG i just stalked you on facebook and saw 1000000x pictures of you and Bas, would have been SO easy to meet you, sat outside the venue with him for AGES... that sucks.... :( :(

Yer Bas is my photo buddy :lol:

Hes the coolest guy. But less of man love :lol:

Yer we will defo have to make plans next time. Why were you not at the pre party in Dublin?
    philthehip wrote:

Yer we will defo have to make plans next time. Why were you not at the pre party in Dublin?

She was, Phil, she was :lol::lol: I met her and since then my pen is in her posession ;)
    another reason why to meet again on tour!
    71step28 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

She was, Phil, she was :lol::lol: I met her and since then my pen is in her posession ;)

OH :lol::lol::lol:

Oh well next time :lol: I cant wait till the next time we are together again :D
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

OH :lol::lol::lol:

Oh well next time :lol: I cant wait till the next time we are together again :D
    :D:D:D
    philthehip wrote:

i'd ask the question like that:
    why didnt you see me at the pre-party? i didnt know how you looked like, whats your excuse? i even had my flag with me!
    (arrived there pretty late, had to be in school for 9 hours before flying to dublin... was at the pub at around 12o'clock i'd say... stayed till they kicked us out LOL i might have been a *little* drunk at the end of the night... could tell you storys about me and a doorman who confused me A LOT that night ;) where have you been in the pub?)

btw, you and bas could be brothers :P
    71step28 wrote:

thank you yvonne, as if i wouldnt already feel bad enough about that... remember all my posts/texts to several people about how guilty i felt?
    i might drive up to hamburg just to give you that pen back :P :P
    I miss you all, tis not fair!!
    Degi wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

thank you yvonne, as if i wouldnt already feel bad enough about that... remember all my posts/texts to several people about how guilty i felt?
    i might drive up to hamburg just to give you that pen back :P :P

hahaha, Degi, dont be bothered about it, honest! Keep the pen as a piece to remember the tour! Hope the pen was helpful ;)
    71step28 wrote:
    oh LOL btw, i thought i annoyed you enough for a lifetime :P
    71step28 wrote:

hahaha, Degi, dont be bothered about it, honest! Keep the pen as a piece to remember the tour! Hope the pen was helpful ;)
    hahahahaaa "hope the pen was helpful" damn i am a naughty little girl ;););)
    i will actually remember you and the tour everytime i think about that pen, too bad it doesnt fit into my tour-picture frame-thing...
    btw, ben harper touched that pen, sure you dont want it back? ;)
    oh and yeah, sorry for 100 posts tonight, i am in a really bad state of after-tour-depression and since there is no concert and setlist thread...^^
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    I miss you all, tis not fair!!
    End of tour blues are the worst Leanne.. :( I've been back home since Thursday and it's cold and miserable. Pke has a spare Bilbao ticket which I must make my mind about up in the next day or two.. :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12