euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    It is my first day back at work since the Dublin, Belfast and London shows. I hope everyone still on the tour is having a good time. :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • mateymate wrote:
    It is my first day back at work since the Dublin, Belfast and London shows. I hope everyone still on the tour is having a good time. :thumbup:

Alright mate.

Yup, having a great time although I am very hungover today. Berlin is a fantastic place to stay. Looking forward to tomorrow but i think I am gonna have to try and find a hat of some sort as its VERY hot here.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    mateymate wrote:

Alright mate.

Yup, having a great time although I am very hungover today. Berlin is a fantastic place to stay. Looking forward to tomorrow but i think I am gonna have to try and find a hat of some sort as its VERY hot here.

:lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    mateymate wrote:

Hey, it´s a pity you couldn´t do Berlin, but you got three good shows :D
    All ok here, tho it is very hot! I wasn´t sure what I aould make of Berlin, I´d never been to Germany before but I really like it so far. People are very tolerant of my lack of any German!
    You can live vicariously through us for the next couple of gigs!
    Hope your first day back went ok!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    mateymate wrote:

Alright mate.

It's pretty warm in England today as well. I went to Berlin about 5 years ago and it still stands out as one of the best cities I have ever visited, the venue for the gig is supposed to be immense as well.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Hey, it´s a pity you couldn´t do Berlin, but you got three good shows :D
    All ok here, tho it is very hot! I wasn´t sure what I aould make of Berlin, I´d never been to Germany before but I really like it so far. People are very tolerant of my lack of any German!
    You can live vicariously through us for the next couple of gigs!
    Hope your first day back went ok!

It's dragging, to say the least, post tour blues I think. :lol:

I really enjoyed all three shows, Dublin was strange being that close to the stage but I thought setlist/performance wise Belfast was an improvement where London was more of a sing a long in a field. Glad I came over to the Irish shows to meet you guys and don't party too hard in Berlin (As it is very easy to do so :lol: )
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    I'm so excited, Rock Werchter is just around the corner!!
    So, how has everyone been enjoying their shows? 8-)

I hope they play No Way in Werchter.

Where is the Werchter thread, I cannot find it!!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Anyone would think that we are all on tour or something, only 4 pages in a week on this thread!

In Berlin now, just done the sightseeing bit, scorching heat, really nice chilled out city... I keep typing a z instead of a y as they are in different places on this keyboard... looking forward to the show tomorrow, and to Arras on Saturday also. Will get my photos of the Dublin show uploaded when I have time next week.

Dublin party was great, as were both shows, though have to say that Belfast was streets ahead of Dublin in terms of setlist and performance for me, which is not to say Dublin was below par because it really was not!

On arriving at Glastonbury on Thursday afternoon I walked into one of the tea tents to be greeted by the sound of Yellow Ledbetter being played on the PA... highlights of the festival were Toots and the Maytals, Frank Turner, Dr John and The Hold Steady. The only downside was having to leave all the fun of the tour behind for a few days!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Berlin is fucking hot!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    -Buru- wrote:
    I'm so excited, Rock Werchter is just around the corner!!
    So, how has everyone been enjoying their shows? 8-)

I hope they play No Way in Werchter.

Where is the Werchter thread, I cannot find it!!

Marina!!!! So close, yet so far! Enjoy! Great line up for PJ day... AIC (!!!!!), TCV, Black Keys.... Lucky.
  • I'm heading to Amsterdam tomorrow from Houston where it's about 95 degrees and VERY humid.. The euro weather seems like heaven when I check out the temps online!

:lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    I'm heading to Amsterdam tomorrow from Houston where it's about 95 degrees and VERY humid.. The euro weather seems like heaven when I check out the temps online!

:lol:

Berlin very hot again today... anyone going that reads this, remember the sun cream and plenty of water, you will need it!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    I suppose that everyone who attends the Berlin Show will be easily recognizable once they arrive in Werchter: Crispy Brown & Hungover! :mrgreen:
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Can't believe I may be about to witness this in a few days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4jTqopUjR8

where are people staying in Venice? Are you camping on the festival grounds?
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ready for the show of the decade...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    meme wrote:
    Can't believe I may be about to witness this in a few days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4jTqopUjR8

where are people staying in Venice? Are you camping on the festival grounds?

meme, are you going to Werchter as well?

ready for the show of the decade...

8-)

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Have a great time in Berlin everyone! Wish I was there :cry:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    was the best show........to bad for u guys u wasnt there.....the ones was..now u know the meaning of pearl jam tour
    IM GONNA SEE MY FRIENDS....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    This tour is so god damn fantastic!!! I love being on tour :D:D:D
    I actually love it soooo much so I added Arras to my tour - on short notice, very short notice ;) booked my flight to Paris just yesterday before we went off to the Berlin show :D
    Can't believe what i missed all the years before when doing just one show...touring is completely different, it is simply amazing, easy, packed with fun, friends, music, happiness, smiling faces, interesting stories, happy endings (you two guys know who you are, congratulations!!)... ... ... don't know what words will describe exactly what I feel about and during it all, not even in my own language.
    I choose to feel.
    Thanks to everyone on here being a part of this!!
    71step28 wrote:
    I actually love it soooo much so I added Arras to my tour - on short notice, very short notice ;) booked my flight to Paris just yesterday before we went off to the Berlin show :D
    Can't believe what i missed all the years before when doing just one show...touring is completely different, it is simply amazing, easy, packed with fun, friends, music, happiness, smiling faces, interesting stories, happy endings (you two guys know who you are, congratulations!!)... ... ... don't know what words will describe exactly what I feel about and during it all, not even in my own language.
    I choose to feel.
    ...to the next one....... ;)
    71step28 wrote:
    I choose to feel.

Nice to have met you in Ireland and enjoy Arras :thumbup:
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Weather forecast for Arras is not really optimistic ... make sure you bring a raincoat.
    It should be OK in Werchter though.
    Hope to see some of you at both places. I just briefly met Dimitris at Dublin preparty.
  • 71step28 wrote:
    This tour is so god damn fantastic!!! I love being on tour
    I actually love it soooo much so I added Arras to my tour - on short notice, very short notice booked my flight to Paris just yesterday before we went off to the Berlin show
    I choose to feel.

Pretty sure I met you outside 'The Old Explorer' pub prior to the Hyde Park gig. Was great to meet other 'Jammers' from all over europe. Have a great rest of tour.

Planning on doing lots more dates next time, which hopefully will be soon. :wave: :D
    shows: Shepherds Bush 110809
    Hyde Park 250610
    Bridge School Benefit 23/241010
    Manchester MEN 210612
    Amsterdam Ziggodome 270612
    Berlin '02' 040712
  • :mrgreen: Thanks to everyone who sent texts and well wishes... sorry about the early texts guys! :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Hey folks, it's god damn feckin hot here in Paris!!
    Looknig forward to Arras, going up there tonight, giving the boys some peace for a night :lol:
    People who wanted stickers that I haven't met, can you PM me your address so I can post them when I get home at the end of next week.
    :D
  • finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    ARRAS... I'M COMING!!! :mrgreen:

I changed my mind.. not going home yet....-- you only live once..! (gonna miss my flight home and lose some money... but what the hell.. it's definitely worth it.)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D going to take a train to Paris from Berlin today.. arriving probably tomorrow morning and going straight to arras.

I'M crazy.. I know.

:)
    :ugeek:
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
    finnannie wrote:
    ARRAS... I'M COMING!!! :mrgreen:

I changed my mind.. not going home yet....-- you only live once..! (gonna miss my flight home and lose some money... but what the hell.. it's definitely worth it.)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D going to take a train to Paris from Berlin today.. arriving probably tomorrow morning and going straight to arras.

I'M crazy.. I know.

:)
    :ugeek:
    :lol::lol::lol: another one......after berlin all get crazy..hehehehe