euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    If someone wants to record the Werchter-gig, send me a PM.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Partypeople, Pre-Party planned in Berlin??
    Don't see anything...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Paka wrote:
    Partypeople, Pre-Party planned in Berlin??
    Don't see anything...

I fly to Berlin in a couple of hours :D
    Spoke with Dimi, Yvi, Dave , Sian etc about meeting up on Tuesday night. No idea where yet, I'll PM you my number and give me a text when you're about.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Hello from Heathrow!!!
    I'm here in departures waiting for my flight to Berlin, got a bit of a :( about missing Nijmegen now, after being to the last three shows but a few days break will be good. My feet need the rest :lol: looking forward to the Berlin show though.
    Had a great time at HRC last night, though the crowd where we stood were a tad quiet..until we started that was, I think we scared them half to death. I gather some people took vids for You Tube, oh dear!!! :lol::lol:

Everyone seems to be having a good time, and it's really ace to meet so many folks from on here.
    I still have some stickers left so if you see me, come and say hello...

...oh and keep an ear out for Dimi on PJ radio :D

...now to Berlin with Phil, Dave and Phil

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Hello from Heathrow!!!
    I'm here in departures waiting for my flight to Berlin, got a bit of a :( about missing Nijmegen now, after being to the last three shows but a few days break will be good. My feet need the rest :lol: looking forward to the Berlin show though.
    Had a great time at HRC last night, though the crowd where we stood were a tad quiet..until we started that was, I think we scared them half to death. I gather some people took vids for You Tube, oh dear!!! :lol::lol:

Everyone seems to be having a good time, and it's really ace to meet so many folks from on here.

hello from heathrow as well :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:
    Hello from Heathrow!!!

see you in berlin, say hello to big phil, and little phil and dave for me
    Nijmegen here we come!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    All those continuing on, have a great time!

I got 'cut off' from you lot and couldn't rejoin after the main set :cry: But I had a fantastic time yesterday!
    redrock wrote:
    All those continuing on, have a great time!

I got 'cut off' from you lot and couldn't rejoin after the main set :cry: But I had a fantastic time yesterday!
    nice meeting u Rita,thanks for the wellcome :)
    Oh.. anyone know of a spare London T, let me know! :mrgreen:
  • anyone want a spare to BERLIN?

I've already sent out a fwe pm's, so.... if you want it, here it is, come and get it, you'd better hurry cos it's goin' fast...
    we're all going to the same place...
    we are in leiden!!!Netherlands...
    and big hello from:Dimitris,Ed,Bas,Yvonne,Marjolein,Sanja,Caroline,Lynnelle....
    groetjes
    Leiden team..
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Folks, I was going to be updating the site for the Nijmegan gig but my phone will not access the app. Can anyone please help?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    rafie wrote:
    I posted this in another thread, but am starting to get a bit desperate :mrgreen:

I'm headed from Houston to Amsterdam early next week and have a hotel in Brussels for Sunday the 4th. Tickets to the Werchter Festival for that day have been ridiculously hard to find online and the "festival waiting list" stuff hasn't been any help at all. Does anyone have an idea as to where I should start looking for last second festival tix? Is anyone familiar with ticket availability for the Werchter festival in Brussels or just outside the gates?

Thanks.

From what I know, the festival is soled out. Your best bet might be to hunt down a 4 day ticket instead. It won't be cheap, but it might be your only shot.

i have 4 day to sell, will throw inthe camping pass for free!!!

i do not know of any sunday tickets
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    hey freaks,,how was the shows? :mrgreen: :roll:
    hey freaks,,how was the shows? :mrgreen: :roll:

They still are Dimi, they still are....FUCKIN AWESOME!!! :D
    Just got to Berlin and I'm loving it! What an amazing city with crazy good people around.
    Verbrennen Sie doch mal etwas Kalorien anstatt Benzin! :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    whassup fuckers! It's bloody hot here in Amsterdam, trying to muster up the energy to go get the train now.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:
    whassup fuckers! It's bloody hot here in Amsterdam, trying to muster up the energy to go get the train now.

awesome, il set up the thread soon enough... enjoy
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    all you guys having fun out in europe.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • PJ SwedenPJ Sweden Posts: 855
    Hello from galway ireland! No i havent made it off this beautiful Island. Tomorrow train back to Dublin then onto Berlin. Listened to some of the nijmegen show online-radio, sounded great! Ser you there. Hey guys remember this is our new christmas, and santa has arrived bearing gifts. Cheers and stay safe and happy, Joachim
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
    im in Nijmegen with Yvi and Margo..after having great time at a great show....
    and.....BERLIN!!!!..here we come :mrgreen:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Will be a great day Dimi!! Arriving about 9am and will see you soon after. Hi to all those lovely people with you we've met this week. Not long now!! :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Howdy folks,
    Just about mastering this German keyboard!!
    Well, myself, Phil, Dave and Phil were outnumbered about 10,000 to 1 at the football yesterday, great atmosphere even if the result was not the one we had hoped for....
    Berlin is great, be warned it is hot here, well yesterday for sure it was hot! I´ve not left my hotel yet today :lol::lol:
    See the Nijmegen show was a short one, but I hope all those there had a blast.
    Looking forward to seeing a lot of you guys tomorrow :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    curfew for berlin is 22.00 for weekdays... looks like an early start for the boys ... 19.30. might get last encore without day light, but sky expected to be clear on wednesday. and hot.
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    alesek wrote:
    curfew for berlin is 22.00 for weekdays... looks like an early start for the boys ... 19.30. might get last encore without day light, but sky expected to be clear on wednesday. and hot.
    last year finnish at 23:00..is a park out of the city,is different
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    alesek wrote:
    last year finnish at 23:00..is a park out of the city,is different

last years concert was on saturday - curfew monday - thursday is 22.00. friday-sunday 23.00.

from - http://www.wuhlheide.de/en/location/faq/ - Concerts on weekends (Friday + Saturday) usually end at around 11:00 p.m. During the week (Sunday through Thursday) they end at 10:00 p.m.
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    Just plugging something here....

I have a standing ticket for TCV at Brixton academy on 5th July that I can't use. Anyone want it, let me know. Face + fees.

**promises no more shameless plugs**

Oops.. another one: Just in case you haven't seen my multitude of threads, I'm looking for a PJ Hard Rock Calling T shirt. Preferably small or medium but any size will do (I can always pimp it).

**now I am done... really**
    Partypeople, Hello.
    Can I ask someone of you for a little favor?
    I´m planning on getting a fairly good standing spot for the Berlin show and therefore probably wont be able to get the Event-Shirt before the gig. From experience those Event Tees tend to sell out pretty quickly.
    Can anyone on here maybe get me one? I´d give you the (very likely) 30 Euros right after the gig, 100 %.
    Would be amazing if someone could help me out - please pm if so.

Thanks a lot, Rob
    tomorrow morning,train....Berlin....
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703

Greetzzz my Greek Friend.

I tapped you on your shoulder when we were leaving. Saw you walking wit that cool t-shirt 8-)

was nice meeting the face behind the words :D

Have fun the rest of the summer.
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC