euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Leaving tomorrow from Paris to Belfast 8-)

Can't wait for the Belfast gig... !!

In the meantime, I hope our national team will be out of the world cup by tomorrow.
    This team and staff are disgraceful.
    Ireland should have been qualified instead of us, France.
    That's what most of the french think since last december, really.
    And now, more than ever.
    Sorry again, irish friends... we didn't deserve to be in South Africa. You did. And we are not like our team...
    Word. That team is a disgrace to the Grande Nation. Just like your president. :lol: Mais à part ça, j'aime bien la France! :)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Leaving tomorrow from Paris to Belfast 8-)

Can't wait for the Belfast gig... !!

In the meantime, I hope our national team will be out of the world cup by tomorrow.
    This team and staff are disgraceful.
    Ireland should have been qualified instead of us, France.
    That's what most of the french think since last december, really.
    And now, more than ever.
    Sorry again, irish friends... we didn't deserve to be in South Africa. You did. And we are not like our team...
    apology accepted :)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Met some great 10c people today and tonight. Dottles, Dimitris, Lone Wolf, 71step28, Brisk. Others I remember Danni from Leeds, Daniel from Oz. And many others of course. Hats off to Jenny for organizing the meet up which was raging when we left and there was even a PJ tribute band on. There will be headaches tomorrow but well worth it for those suffering. 02 is ever nearer and it was nice to experience such a global gathering for this. It's like nothing else this PJ community and great to be a part of it. This week is going to be great!! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Missed out on a good night but see you guys today!!!!!
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    redrock wrote:
    g'mornin Rita. Welcome back to Ireland! This is the time, this is the place!
    Tour on!!!
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    redrock wrote:
    g'mornin Rita. Welcome back to Ireland! This is the time, this is the place!
    Tour on!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    It will be nice seeing you again (and meeting the lovely lady!!!)
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    goooooooooooooood morning hangover pj'ers in irland..have a great day sooo wish i was with you..but ill see you all in london..

now get your fry up :lol:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    so how was the party? we are about to board the plane....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • on my way to dublin!
  • if anyone can help me get back to paris after the arras-main sq pearl jam set, please pm me! im in a jam. not the good kind.

Sorry mate. Friend's car already full and packed :)
    Maybe you could try the french forum
    http://www.pjbootstrading.org/phpBB3/index.php

I'll be on the plane to Belfast at the end of the afternoon 8-)
    Soooooooo happy
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    veddertown wrote:
    Met some great 10c people today and tonight. Dottles, Dimitris, Lone Wolf, 71step28, Brisk. Others I remember Danni from Leeds, Daniel from Oz. And many others of course. Hats off to Jenny for organizing the meet up which was raging when we left and there was even a PJ tribute band on. There will be headaches tomorrow but well worth it for those suffering. 02 is ever nearer and it was nice to experience such a global gathering for this. It's like nothing else this PJ community and great to be a part of it. This week is going to be great!! :mrgreen:

Glad you had a good night. Enjoy the show tonight, and see you in belfast on wednesday.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    what a fuckin great party last night in Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU JENNY
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    they soundcheck 2 new songs last night..hehehehe
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    they soundcheck 2 new songs last night..hehehehe

:shock: or you fibbing
    this tour will blow are minds..stone said last night berlin will be so special!! :D
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Question for those who are going to Belfast and who have been before...

Whats the best way to get to Belfast centre from Belfast International Airport? I'm staying at the Premier Inn on Waring Street. Is there good transport from the airport to the city centre?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • dottles wrote:
    Well, it turned out to be both a late pressie and the stickers :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

BirthdayandStickers015.jpg

BirthdayandStickers017.jpg

BirthdayandStickers019.jpg

BirthdayandStickers020.jpg

Pardon the interruption! I got a funny package in the mail last night when I got home - STICKERS! :ugeek: Thanks again for choosing me to draw them! SO honoured! The printers did a great job, I'm glad everyone likes them and hope that everyone who wants one get one!
    TOUR SAFE, EUROPE!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    great stickers.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Wooow!!! :o
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • van cougarvan cougar Posts: 56
    The Rock wrote:
    Question for those who are going to Belfast and who have been before...

Whats the best way to get to Belfast centre from Belfast International Airport? I'm staying at the Premier Inn on Waring Street. Is there good transport from the airport to the city centre?

just walk outside the terminal and look for the city center bus, its blue and white color
    http://www.translink.co.uk/airbusservice300.asp
    ... its about 30 minutes to the city bus terminal which is near the grand opera house ...
    according to the google map, your hotel is about a slow 20 minute walk through the middle of the city, or you can jump in a cab outside the bus station.
    belfast is a small city ... your hotel is a 15 minute slow walk to the arena
  • reign40reign40 Posts: 25
    Anybody flipping their lid at the moment???

Berlin is 7 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY COW
    I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
    the new song of earth is a kick ass song!!!!!what a fuckin great night!!!!
    Im in Belfast and to the gig :)
  • PJ SwedenPJ Sweden Posts: 855
    wow that was great! Im still in Dublin, hope you guys that are going to Belfast tonight have a great time!!!
    Nice meeting Demitris, Dottles and a lot more,,,,,exhausted.
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I have little butterflies in my tummy for Friday :D
    I know most of you will be enjoying Belfast tonight. Was great to see some of you again and meet others (even if briefly).

Bring on London!
  • crezzercrezzer Posts: 14
    HELP RE' LONDON PARKING
    Yo, I've got a bed at Holland Park YHA (£23 B&B) but need to park up somewhere suitable. When I used to live that way (many years ago) I used to regularly park in Acton. What's it like now considering it'll be left from midday Thursday to midnight Friday? Any safe, fee free, roads you can recommend?
    ta
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    HELLOOOOOO!!!!!
    You guys missing us????

Belfast was amazing last night, and I got to hear State of Love and Trust!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Nerves are all gone, remind me a gain why I was nervous??? All I can say is that Pearl Jam fans are the best in the world and so far I am so honoured to call so many my friends. I feel amongst family.

The gigs have been ace, in different ways. Dublin because I was on the barrier with Dimi and Yvi etc, and Eddie was within grabbing distance when he came to our side, and last night in Belfast because the crowd was awesome, the atmosphere great and the set was fab.

I'm at Belfast airport at the minute, waiting for my flight to London. :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ...which reminds me...

If any of you have any photo's or videos of Monday night at the pre-party, could you upload them somewhere and send me the link? Especially if you have any of the band 8-)

Muchos grassyarse!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!