euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Who's coming to the meet up tonight?

Leanne, thx for the sticker! :mrgreen:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Back home.

Feel like death though! I haven't really slept since Sunday and not sure if I sleep now if I will sleep tonight too etc. Looking for some advice?

P.S Naps DONT work!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:
    ...which reminds me...

If any of you have any photo's or videos of Monday night at the pre-party, could you upload them somewhere and send me the link? Especially if you have any of the band 8-)

Muchos grassyarse!

I have photos though not of the band, when I went in the room was crowded so I didn't take any, mine are of the progressively getting drunken variety. I can't upload any until I get home in a couple of weeks but will defo let you know.

Rita, it's nothing at all the pleasure was all mine, I am just chuffed people like them :D Thank you for my London badges, I'll be wearing them tonight at the pre-party.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Brisk. wrote:
    Back home.

Feel like death though! I haven't really slept since Sunday and not sure if I sleep now if I will sleep tonight too etc. Looking for some advice?

P.S Naps DONT work!!

No, you probably will not sleep tonight unless you sleep through!
    You're mad Ed!! :lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Brisk. wrote:
    Back home.

P.S Naps DONT work!!

Don't sleep now, but go to bed early. Try 9pm!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Okay thanks guys, I was planning on what you said Rita :)
    If you go to bed too early, it doesn't work (well.. at least for me!).

Leanne, do you know where the meet up is tonight?
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    my dear, probably partly satisfied but still very tournhorny friends
    does anyone in here know when the pre-party tonight will come to an end?
    I'm afraid I could miss out on it just as on the O'Reillys because my plane to London takes off tonight at 20.00 and I prob. won't be in the city before 23.00..

anyway, b-e-a-utiful times!
    can't wait for tomorrow! :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Incredible week so far. I don't want this tour to end!!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    What time are people going to start heading for the pub?
  • Dirty StuartDirty Stuart Posts: 182
    It opens at 11, so then :D
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com
    I mean tonight...
  • Oh my god... We're soooo tired :( 3 hours sleep last night and an exceptionally early start, only to be held up at the airport... We've decided NOT to sleep until this evening so our sleep patterns aren't scuppered for the rest of the tour...

Good move/bad move? We don't know but we've never drank so much tea :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Do like Ed (well... what was suggested to Ed!). An early to bed. Not too early that it feels you're 5 again!
  • redrock wrote:
    Do like Ed (well... what was suggested to Ed!). An early to bed. Not too early that it feels you're 5 again!

Yeah, we're gonna have some munch and head to bed around 7/8 o'clock I think... we haven't got too early a start tomorrow so should be well rested :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

If you go too early, you will most probably wake up really early! Anyway, I don't see how anyone can sleep after a fish finger sandwich on two resting in the tummy!
  • redrock wrote:
    If you go too early, you will most probably wake up really early! Anyway, I don't see how anyone can sleep after a fish finger sandwich on two resting in the tummy!

Fish finger sandwiches are like Ovaltine for us Midland folk, send us right off to the land of nod they do... True story ;)

• mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I have been home for about an hour after the Ireland gigs and have met a whole range of nice people and experienced a couple of excellent gigs. I was a bit apprehensive with travelling on my own to meet you guys but you made me feel right at home so thank you (I mean that too!). :thumbup:

Big thanks to JimNastics and his lady friend for sorting me out with a Dublin spare :thumbup:

Big shout out to Digital Twilight, Dottles, Phil and Phil, Satan's Bed, Sian of The Dead and Dave, Dmitiris and Yvonne, also to the lady who arranged the excellent night at the Sub Lounge, Theirry Henry and his other half and the Norwegian guy on the train (sorry didn't catch your name!) and last but not least the lady from Seattle who was about to see show #154 :o True dedication! Also nice to see the man behind Dave Grolsch.

I am really sorry if I forgot anyone else. I have met so many of you it seems. Also thanks to the band for two blinding gigs, just when you think Dublin was good they pull that Belfast show out of the hat. I rest for a night before heading to London with my friend who has never seen them before, my sister has seen them 1-2 times and they have never played Betterman for her, so I hope she gets her wish.

I will no doubt bump into a few of you in the capital!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Happy to hear everyone had fun the last two nights. Safe travels, safe journeys to London and beyond. I'm living vicariously through you guys the next two weeks!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    mateymate wrote:
    I have been home for about an hour after the Ireland gigs and have met a whole range of nice people and experienced a couple of excellent gigs. I was a bit apprehensive with travelling on my own to meet you guys but you made me feel right at home so thank you (I mean that too!). :thumbup:

Big thanks to JimNastics and his lady friend for sorting me out with a Dublin spare :thumbup:

Big shout out to Digital Twilight, Dottles, Phil and Phil, Satan's Bed, Sian of The Dead and Dave, Dmitiris and Yvonne, also to the lady who arranged the excellent night at the Sub Lounge, Theirry Henry and his other half and the Norwegian guy on the train (sorry didn't catch your name!) and last but not least the lady from Seattle who was about to see show #154 :o True dedication! Also nice to see the man behind Dave Grolsch.

I am really sorry if I forgot anyone else. I have met so many of you it seems. Also thanks to the band for two blinding gigs, just when you think Dublin was good they pull that Belfast show out of the hat. I rest for a night before heading to London with my friend who has never seen them before, my sister has seen them 1-2 times and they have never played Betterman for her, so I hope she gets her wish.

I will no doubt bump into a few of you in the capital!
    nice to meet you mate 8-)
    does anybody know who dived off the balcony in Dublin?
    Weather for tomorrow:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/ ... &region=uk

"Mainly dry and very warm or hot with some sunny spells, although it is likely to be cloudy at times, and the odd light shower is just possible". (at around 13.00hrs and 19.00hrs!)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Sounds like things are off to a great start! Hope they still have energy for Bilbao on the 9th! I will be "abandoning" my newly born son (at the moment of writing this he is 45.5 hours old) to finally see them for the first time.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    IM IN LONDON!!! :)
    WHAT A SHOW KLAST NIGHT..O.M.G!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EdLawEdLaw Posts: 194
    Back home in England after a couple of days in Belfast. Great time last night... onwards to London tommorow!
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    i was going to glastonbury yesterday but i was just plain fooked :oops:
    We all had a great time in Ireland(north & south)
    looks like our all star cumbrian drinking team won with pish up world cup,with the midlanders second and the soft glaswegians a very distant third :mrgreen:
    we went to ireland for the pj shows and a party,it exceeded my expectations :mrgreen:8-)
  • Dirty StuartDirty Stuart Posts: 182
    IM IN LONDON!!! :)
    WHAT A SHOW KLAST NIGHT..O.M.G!!!

I'll be in London soon, hopefully see you there!

I am in a white shirt, green Ames Bros T-Shirt, Black shorts, white trainers, and the suftboard tattoo on my right calf :D

I am meeting up with pdalowsky as well :D
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,027
    Did anybody here that explosion?

Oh right...
    IM IN LONDON!!!

:D I'll be keeping an eye out for the flag, I take it your rocking it this tour?
    Nature drunk and High
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    got my tickets.... :) now to the pub..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I posted this in another thread, but am starting to get a bit desperate :mrgreen:

I'm headed from Houston to Amsterdam early next week and have a hotel in Brussels for Sunday the 4th. Tickets to the Werchter Festival for that day have been ridiculously hard to find online and the "festival waiting list" stuff hasn't been any help at all. Does anyone have an idea as to where I should start looking for last second festival tix? Is anyone familiar with ticket availability for the Werchter festival in Brussels or just outside the gates?

Thanks.
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I posted this in another thread, but am starting to get a bit desperate :mrgreen:

I'm headed from Houston to Amsterdam early next week and have a hotel in Brussels for Sunday the 4th. Tickets to the Werchter Festival for that day have been ridiculously hard to find online and the "festival waiting list" stuff hasn't been any help at all. Does anyone have an idea as to where I should start looking for last second festival tix? Is anyone familiar with ticket availability for the Werchter festival in Brussels or just outside the gates?

Thanks.

From what I know, the festival is soled out. Your best bet might be to hunt down a 4 day ticket instead. It won't be cheap, but it might be your only shot.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin