euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I have just read some of your packing preparations like this :o as I have done nothing yet but I keep forgetting some of you guys are going to loads of shows. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dottles wrote:

Loving the Frank Turner love in the thread :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    How feckin busy are you??? Mental but very cool!
    Have a look on ebay for batteries, I just got a spare for my phone as the current one wears out real quick and I'm due an upgrade in October...
    I cleared one of my credit cards at the weekend...can't do the other :oops: but will bring it with me anyway as I've paid for stuff on it and need to present it.

:o How many credit cards have you got?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

Have a look on ebay for batteries, I just got a spare for my phone as the current one wears out real quick and I'm due an upgrade in October...
    I cleared one of my credit cards at the weekend...can't do the other :oops: but will bring it with me anyway as I've paid for stuff on it and need to present it.

2 normal ones and 1 pre-pay one....
    I used to have another one but it's paid off now so I closed the account.

Just had a lovely surprise early pressie from my parents in the form of a cheque to cash before I go away :D
    I love my Daddy!!! :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Just had a lovely surprise early pressie from my parents in the form of a cheque to cash before I go away :D

2 credit cards? Is that so you can keep transferring balances and afford to buy more handbags?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

2 credit cards? Is that so you can keep transferring balances and afford to buy more handbags?

:lol: Busted.
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I had 2 from student days, chop them! Best thing I ever did!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • mateymate wrote:
    I had 2 from student days, chop them! Best thing I ever did!

Yeah im still paying one off now. Learnt my lesson. Emergencies and Pearl Jam Tickets only.
    Nah, I'm pants at the whole balance transfer thing... one has a small limit (the one I cleared) the other umm, well, lets not go there huh :lol::lol: I'll transfer it before August when the rate goes up on it...then pay it off. I did do that before tho :?

Anyway......
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ..................NEXT WEEK

yahoo1st.gif
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

yahoo1st.gif

That smilie is ace!!!!!
    It makes me smile!
  • dottles wrote:
    Nah, I'm pants at the whole balance transfer thing... one has a small limit (the one I cleared) the other umm, well, lets not go there huh :lol::lol: I'll transfer it before August when the rate goes up on it...then pay it off. I did do that before tho :?

Anyway......

...anyway.

Back to the Fußall.

Paraguay 1 - 0 Italy
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    ...anyway.

Back to the Fußall.

Paraguay 1 - 0 Italy

yahoo1st.gif
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evning all

i take it i wont be wrong in saying

ever one is tour horney as a motherfucka

:lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    dottles wrote:

yahoo1st.gif

That smilie is ace!!!!!
    It makes me smile!
    ill put u and yvi to jump and ill smile like that...what a great group will be :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Are you guys on Facebook? I might have a gander on the Dublin group page to see if I can match net handles and forum pictures etc? :lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    ...anyway.

Back to the Fußall.

Paraguay 1 - 0 Italy

yahoo1st.gif

:D

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:

Anyone know anywhere cheap to get replacement Blackberry batteries? Am considering getting some as it'll be easier rather than taking my two old Sony phones and swapping the sim cards.

quote]
    Look on ebay for batteries, they're pretty cheap but it's hard to find the actual brand name ones sometimes. I bought 2 for my Samsung and it was a tenner for both! :)

And good evening everyone!
    Pke wrote:
    evning all

:mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    No...really???
    I have Italy as one of my teams in the sweepstake at work....
    I think I am the kiss of death...
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    yahoo1st.gif[/quote]

:D:lol::D:lol:
    :D:lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    mateymate wrote:
    Are you guys on Facebook? I might have a gander on the Dublin group page to see if I can match net handles and forum pictures etc? :lol:

I have a different pic on fb...but you'll spot me it's not that different...
    dottles wrote:
    No...really???
    I have Italy as one of my teams in the sweepstake at work....
    I think I am the kiss of death...

They always start slow, they'll get out the group at least (famous last words).
    Pke wrote:
    evning all

count me in :D
    dottles wrote:

yahoo1st.gif

That smilie is ace!!!!!
    It makes me smile!
    ill put u and yvi to jump and ill smile like that...what a great group will be :roll:

me...jumping...ummm...no...I do not want black eyes....
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    edited June 2010
    mateymate wrote:

just click the 3W button under my avatar pic, there you'll *edit: find, haha* the FB :) same picture on FB though ;)
    Post edited by 71step28 on
  • dottles wrote:

me...jumping...ummm...no...I do not want black eyes....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

just click the 3W button under my avatar pic, there you'll *edit: find, haha* the FB :) same picture on FB though ;)

Found you!, also sent requests to dottles, digital twilight and dimitris, unsure on anyone else!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    mateymate wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Found you!, also sent requests to dottles, digital twilight and dimitris, unsure on anyone else!

I think mine's under the WWW thing too. Should check really, what with all this Facebook privacy scaremongering going on at the moment! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:

I think mine's under the WWW thing too. Should check really, what with all this Facebook privacy scaremongering going on at the moment! :D

Found you!
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Good evening all!
    Quick question for British fans (the non-British can answer as well) : what's the best option to go from central London to Stansted airport : bus or train ?
    He he he ... hope Italy's score will remain the same tonight... too many bad memories from 2006 ;)
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Good evening all!
    Quick question for British fans (the non-British can answer as well) : what's the best option to go from central London to Stansted airport : bus or train ?
    He he he ... hope Italy's score will remain the same tonight... too many bad memories from 2006 ;)

Shit ... Italy scored.

Another question : have you already received a mail from 10C about tickets for Dublin and London ?