euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Loving the Frank Turner love in the thread :mrgreen::mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3HkoJ-7iVM

Found this from one of the 3 shows I saw on the Polar Bear Club/Frank Turner/Gaslight tour February 2009.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Found this from one of the 3 shows I saw on the Polar Bear Club/Frank Turner/Gaslight tour February 2009.

Cool!! I'd not seen that before.
    I've seen him a few times, the last time at Hall for Cornwall supporting the Levs but before that in pubs down here.
    It's a shame he's not playing at any of the PJ shows, I think he would have gone down well.
    I want to catch him again this year if I can.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Cool!! I'd not seen that before.
    I've seen him a few times, the last time at Hall for Cornwall supporting the Levs but before that in pubs down here.
    It's a shame he's not playing at any of the PJ shows, I think he would have gone down well.
    I want to catch him again this year if I can.

http://frank-turner.com/blog/

I think I may make the short walk from my house to the Lemmy to see him. Though it is a school night so maybe not! 8-)
    Ian :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: it would be my nearest gig of his by the looks of things, is he at Beautiful Days this year too?
    His aunt lives in Exeter, I wonder if that's why he plays there?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mateymate wrote:
    Are you guys on Facebook? I might have a gander on the Dublin group page to see if I can match net handles and forum pictures etc? :lol:

I am on facebook... and in the Dublin group :D

Dave just pointed out something... I forgot to write 'lists' on my lists! :shock: How on earth will I remember them if they're not on a list?! :o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    mateymate wrote:
    Are you guys on Facebook? I might have a gander on the Dublin group page to see if I can match net handles and forum pictures etc? :lol:

Dave just pointed out something... I forgot to write 'lists' on my lists! :shock: How on earth will I remember them if they're not on a list?! :o

I'm terrible, if I make a mistake when writing out a list, I throw it away and start again as it would seriously bother me otherwise!!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    What a boring game.

Fell asleep soon after the 2nd goal eep. Back to packing :(
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    mateymate wrote:

I have just requested a "Sian", hope it's you. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/EdwardAlexanderBriscoe
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

I'm terrible, if I make a mistake when writing out a list, I throw it away and start again as it would seriously bother me otherwise!!

my list is just DIN A 6 (if you got the same measurements like we do - like a quarter of a letter size) and has around 20 handwritten lines on it :D
  • dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

I hope you recycle those poor rejected lists ;)

I do mine on excel and leave spare gaps/tick boxes so if I forget anything I can just fill it in on the bottom :D

I didn't think you had much packing to do, Ed? :P
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• mateymate wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

It most certainly is... wroted on your wall and evryfink! :D

mateymate wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

I got the right person, just seen your message, hello! :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • mateymate wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

I got the right person, just seen your message, hello! :thumbup:

Hello :wave:

My big brother lives in Derby... Nice part of the country :thumbup:

I quite like it, I work in Nottingham so don't seem to spend as much time as I would like in Derby. Where about's does your brother live? No doubt I will have seen him floating about.
    mateymate wrote:
    I quite like it, I work in Nottingham so don't seem to spend as much time as I would like in Derby. Where about's does your brother live? No doubt I will have seen him floating about.

Where you work in Notts?
  • mateymate wrote:

Duffield. He and his wife are teachers in Derby primary schools :thumbup:

mateymate wrote:

Duffield? Very nice, one of the best areas I would say.

Brisk - I work right in the centre mate overlooking the Market Square.
    mateymate wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Duffield? Very nice, one of the best areas I would say.

Brisk - I work right in the centre mate overlooking the Market Square.

Ah cool, can you be a bit more specific? I have lived in the centre (North Sherwood Street) the past year and will be living down by Oceana from mid July.
    Oooh, I forgot to say, Newark boot arrived today :D
  • dottles wrote:

I'm expecting MSG 2 in the next few days.
    dottles wrote:

And how good is it? Philly arrived the other day, trying to find some time to listen to it. Might save it as anti-dote to post tour boredom syndrome!
    Shit shit, administration fee, deposit and 1st months rent is gonna fuck me over, gonna have like no money for the actual tour.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    the crazy is arrive all till boston exept hartford..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    mateymate wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

just click the 3W button under my avatar pic, there you'll *edit: find, haha* the FB :) same picture on FB though ;)

Found you!, also sent requests to dottles, digital twilight and dimitris, unsure on anyone else!
    go to facebook search and clik tourhorny or opa!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    yahoo1st.gif
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello my tour horneys :D
    dottles wrote:

I'm expecting MSG 2 in the next few days.

Yeah I'm hoping the MSG shows will arrive before Saturday!!
    ilockyer wrote:
    And how good is it? Philly arrived the other day, trying to find some time to listen to it. Might save it as anti-dote to post tour boredom syndrome!

Sounding good so far :)
    philthehip wrote:
    hello mesie???como εισαι today??
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    hello mesie???como εισαι today??

Aye??? :lol: