euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello my tour horneys :D

Hey matey, how's you?
    Tourhorny?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Hey matey, how's you?
    Tourhorny?

Hello Leanne, its only Monday and this week is dragging. Packed my bag sort of today ready for the tour of the decade :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    hello mesie???como εισαι today??

Aye??? :lol:
    its france-espaniol-greek-english..im internation horny.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:
    hello mesie???como εισαι today??

Your international bonkers D :lol: but we love it :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Hey matey, how's you?
    Tourhorny?

Hello Leanne, its only Monday and this week is dragging. Packed my bag sort of today ready for the tour of the decade :lol:

I've started packing too,most of the clothes are done...
    yeah gotta feeling this could be a special few weeks ahead :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hey matey, how's you?
    Tourhorny?

I've started packing too,most of the clothes are done...
    yeah gotta feeling this could be a special few weeks ahead :D

We are off work :D thats enough :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Your international bonkers D :lol: but we love it :D

But then I think its a criteria for being on this thread :D
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: v true! I am gonna have a hell of a harsh week before I can leave the office on Friday, but 4.30pm...I'm outta there :D:D:D
    I love this thread by the way....
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: v true! I am gonna have a hell of a harsh week before I can leave the office on Friday, but 4.30pm...I'm outta there :D:D:D

Im in till Saturday and got a bitch of a week. A how dare you take a break kinda week. Got 110 pallets of stock in my warehouse in 2 days that I gotta get to stores before I leave :shock:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    At this rate Gary (if you're about) I'll be watching you guys eat your Hard Rock Cafe through the window outside :P
    dottles wrote:
    ill tell u a secret in Dublin..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    edited June 2010
    dottles wrote:
    :D
    tease!!
    Post edited by veddertown on
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    edited June 2010
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Im in till Saturday and got a bitch of a week. A how dare you take a break kinda week. Got 110 pallets of stock in my warehouse in 2 days that I gotta get to stores before I leave :shock:

:shock: :shock:
    I've got to tell people bad news....plus asking them to fill out a quarterly monitoring return :? :?
    Post edited by dottles on
    dottles wrote:

This thread has become as big as the whole site :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    I've got to tell people that they don't have the money they thought they had, and that it may lead to redundancies...plus asking them to fill out a quarterly monitoring return :? :?

What the hells that Leanne?
    dottles wrote:

...why does that worry me ever so slightly?
    Joking Dimi :D

(this is when we find out Dimi is paying for this thread to be kept or something)
    Brisk. wrote:
    At this rate Gary (if you're about) I'll be watching you guys eat your Hard Rock Cafe through the window outside :P
    You'll recognise me easy, I'll be the one who continues to eat long after the dishes are washed! :D
    You'll be with us too surely Ed? :?

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I've got to tell people that they don't have the money they thought they had, and that it may lead to redundancies...plus asking them to fill out a quarterly monitoring return :? :?

I do performance monitoring, so each quarter all the projects have to complete a return template to me laying out how they are doing against their performance indicators, how they are performing against their set milestones, they have to undertake a strategic risk assessment of their activities and provide me with a profile of their financial spend.
    If alls well, then payment is authorised to reimburse expenditure...
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

This thread has become as big as the whole site :lol:

I know,I worry that we will get closed down....
    veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    You'll recognise me easy, I'll be the one who continues to eat long after the dishes are washed! :D

I may have to just get something else, I've been hit very hard with the money bomb now having just sitting here and working out spending trip money. Like I have money but not now as I haven't started my job yet so had no pay cheques or student loan roll in yet. Administration fee + 1st month of rent + deposit + other stupid fees + PJ tour = SHIT!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I do performance monitoring, so each quarter all the projects have to complete a return template to me laying out how they are doing against their performance indicators, how they are performing against their set milestones, they have to undertake a strategic risk assessment of their activities and provide me with a profile of their financial spend.
    If alls well, then payment is authorised to reimburse expenditure...

Thats awful that its left to you to give the bad news
    It will not just be me, my bosses will be doing it too... but it will still be very hard!
    edited June 2010
    dottles wrote:
    It will not just be me, my bosses will be doing it too... but it will still be very hard!
    Post edited by philthehip on
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I may have to just get something else, I've been hit very hard with the money bomb now having just sitting here and working out spending trip money. Like I have money but not now as I haven't started my job yet so had no pay cheques or student loan roll in yet. Administration fee + 1st month of rent + deposit + other stupid fees + PJ tour = SHIT!
    It's all a bit shit when you lose your youth and have to enter the reality of the real world. I didn't manage many gigs when I first left home and I remember a couple of years I saw none at all! Deposits are a pain in the arse especially with a month's rent up front too. We decided against a proper holiday this year so I could see PJ and it's costing us as much as a holiday abroad would have done. At least the country is in a sound political state though Ed! :lol:

Ed, did you not know about the up front fees?
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

...why does that worry me ever so slightly?
    Joking Dimi :D

(this is when we find out Dimi is paying for this thread to be kept or something)
    you gonna love it+ the others will happen.. 8-)
    dottles wrote:
    thats bad :(
    dottles wrote:
    Ed, did you not know about the up front fees?

Never even knew I'd have to pay £230 admin fee!! Then have this thing called a guarantor which is £25 fee (but can get it back I think) then something like an inventory check which is £55 then some other fee which is £15.

Might be on like 30 euro a day for my 17 days in Europe.

But can't skimp on this tour, from all my experience and knowledge from talking to you wiser people this may be the last big tour I can do then soon it will get down to just doing the 1 England show :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    ]
    you gonna love it+ the others will happen.. 8-)
    PJ are doing a secret gig/in store signing/staying in the Anchor/playing an acoustic set before Ben? :D
    You're going to be chairman of 10c Europe? :mrgreen:
    I want to know!!! :crazy: